Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (108497 Views)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
He be like person wey no go know book undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by haconjy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Am kingdom of God heir
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
MorataFC:
is an slowpoke?

You don't know about NL autocorrect to please Nigerian snow-flakes?

4 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by asobo: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

Senator farouk lawan (a serving senator)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
A kangaroo panel/court investigated and looked into the matter like lucozade and nathing,i mean nothing came out.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving senator and chairman of a lucrative senate committee and nobody is talking.

But all agberoes,all touts,all coneheads,all waste_rn pickPockets,riffRaffs,scoundrels,headhunters,afonjas,all mumunis,mufutaus,fatai,they all know the A,B,C to Z about GEJ,PEJ,DIEZANI,KANU,ASARI DOKUBOH,..

grin
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL(APC). WHERE YOU THE ONE WHO VOTED LAWAN AS A SENATOR...GOSH U IRRITATE ME. I DISLIKE LIER'S.

4 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
That babe on her dad right hand on the second pics, am in love with her already grin who said money no good ?

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by xamiel: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
The mod might not be far from the truth,i think femi allows the younger girls to do as they like while keeping the first daughter and only son in check.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by kenodrill: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Some babes go just wish the dude locate them...
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
I see only Ote$ himself.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by kennykg(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Am I the only one seeing he doesn't look happy in all pics

3 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
His sister said he's autistic. I don't envy autistic kids no matter the parent's social position 'cause it's better to be born into an average family which one is likely to come out of than being born autistic into a wealthy family.

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Andy2274: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Where is NWAMAIKPE the hater of celeb and wealthy people. What do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by origima: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=GMbuharii post=65728730]Beauthful family.

Senator farouk lawan (a serving senator)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
A kangaroo panel/court investigated and looked into the matter like lucozade and nathing,i mean nothing came out.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving senator and chairman of a lucrative senate committee and nobody is talking.

But all agberoes,all touts,all coneheads,all waste_rn pickPockets,riffRaffs,scoundrels,headhunters,afonjas,all mumunis,mufutaus,fatai,they all know the A,B,C to Z about GEJ,PEJ,DIEZANI,KANU,ASARI DOKUBOH,..

This one na complete mumu without example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by tokrizy: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Born with golden spoon

I was born without any
But l have acquired one
To God be the glory
rubber spoon? grin
Sweetcollins:
Born with golden spoon

I was born without any
But l have acquired one
To God be the glory
rubber spoon?
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by XX01(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
He also has a set of twin boys. Although adopted, they are his kids.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
But anyone fuvking this girls are damn lucky

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Watch your mouth. He’s either autistic or has Down’s syndrome. That doesn’t make him an imbecilè
Horlaidex:
Beautiful family.

I once read on here that his son is an slowpoke.
Nairalanders and badmouth are like

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Throwback: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Horlaidex:
Beautiful family.

I once read on here that his son is an slowpoke.
Nairalanders and badmouth are like

Indeed the son can never be his heir or manage a company, as he cannot manage himself being a patient of Down's syndrome.

The dark skinned daughter is the one he had outside wedlock and borne by a Muslim woman his Catholic knighted father and mother rejected, before he married his fair wife.

As karma will have it, the first daughter is the only one that is a carbon copy of the father, all the other children from his marriage look like their married mother.

8 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ego dị mkpa.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Aba-Enugu expressway trash

Someone has kidnapped your destiny but you have no one to tell you.

better than ur own that is forever lost in biabia bank,abi nor be hin u dey search for,for ur profile pic so?
Smh
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Mcslize: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Born with golden spoon
I was born without any But l have acquired one To God be the glory
That's the spirit. Congrat u made it!

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Mcslize: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Born with golden spoon
I was born without any But l have acquired one To God be the glory
That's the spirit. Congrat u made it!
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:

better than ur own that is forever lost in biabia bank,abi nor be hin u dey search for,for ur profile pic so?
Smh
grin grin grin grin grin

If I curse you now they will say I am wicked. Go and play with the other children on the street - let your elders talk.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by zolajpower: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hes Autisic .........i pray he overcomes it .
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Horlaidex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
MorataFC:
is an slowpoke?
Oga, I wrote imbécile and it was changed to slowpoke.

6 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
y the boy resemble house boy like this na

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by stevecantrell: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Indeed the son can never be his heir or manage a company, as he cannot manage himself being a patient of Down's syndrome.

The dark skinned daughter is the one he had outside wedlock and borne by a Muslim woman his Catholic knighted father and mother rejected, before he married his fair

Shes the most beautiful of the 3 daughters.

6 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Makapedia: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

HoR member,farouk lawan (a serving rep)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving HoR member and chairman of a lucrative HoR committee and nobody is talking.

grin

Oloriburuku Igbo. Awon omo ale jati jati

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.