Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (108499 Views)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

My guy, you be my hero, I swear! God go too bless you!

Amin - God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
MorataFC:
is an slowpoke?

angry

☣ ☠

Oga English teacher. Check his post when you quote him. He wrote "an Imb.ecile". Nairaland censored the word.

☣ ☠
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Naijazeus:

you dignified the osu fool by replying him.

How can you dignify that which the gods have already cursed? Don't worry nothing can dignify that osu-rian.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by chijokz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
luckyogor:
The mod might not be far from the truth,i think femi allows the younger girls to do as they like while keeping the first daughter and only son in check.
Exactly my thoughts..especially his son who'll be heir to the fortune.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dottore:

The saga occurred during GEJ's regime. Why didn't he ensure prosecution of Farouk Lawan. Before you get me wrong, I'm not Buhari's fan.

i said it,didnt i?

They all know about the A B C to Z of Gej.
grin grin
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
closerange:

Mumu, Chris imafidon is an Oxford Professor of Nigerian descent... Guess what, he is Autistic, as well as his kids who are said to be one of the brainiest kids in the world.

... and who said they're not productive group of pple? They're usually on the extreme ends of normal human behaviors.

Btw.... Your oversabi and oya attitude, e be 7&8.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by holatunde1759(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
YINKS89:
E b like sey Na him dey use.

Use do wetin oooo cheesy
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

... and who said they're not productive group of pple? They're usually on the extreme ends of normal human behaviors.

Btw.... Your oversabi and oya attitude, e be 7&8.

Ode, you said Autism and Down syndrome were basically the same thing so I had to correct you....
People with down syndrome are mentally impaired and can't function normally while that isn't the case with Autism...
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
closerange:

Ode, you said Autism and Down syndrome were basically the same thing so I had to correct you....
People with down syndrome are mentally impaired and can't function normally while that isn't the case with Autism...

Are 5&6 d same, Fool? I was only emphasizing their relative features.

...and ur dead wrong Mr. Lecturer. Autistic individuals have mental disability dat makes them less functional in comparison to a healthy one. Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
holatunde1759:

Use do wetin oooo cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. i wont say d rest b4 dey kom for ma head
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by bestocrat(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
prodiG:
I thought they said he has autism.Bloggers
j
yes he have autism
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by jhubril(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
I already have an idea of how large the number is of those who wish Otedola was their father. Since money has been made a virtue it won't be of essence whether the path that leads to it is narrow or wide ,clean or dirty.

# Nigerians are ....
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

HoR member,farouk lawan (a serving rep)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
A kangaroo panel/court investigated and looked into the matter like lucozade and nathing,i mean nothing came out.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving HoR member and chairman of a lucrative HoR committee and nobody is talking.

But all agberoes,all touts,all coneheads,all waste_rn pickPockets,riffRaffs,scoundrels,headhunters,afonjas,all mumunis,mufutaus,fatai,they all know the A,B,C to Z about GEJ,PEJ,DIEZANI,KANU,ASARI DOKUBOH,..

grin

Nigeria is a Joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Farouk Lawan was never a senator

You dey correct the mumu, talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol. It's only in Nigeria that such drama happens.

GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

HoR member,farouk lawan (a serving rep)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
A kangaroo panel/court investigated and looked into the matter like lucozade and nathing,i mean nothing came out.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving HoR member and chairman of a lucrative HoR committee and nobody is talking.

But all agberoes,all touts,all coneheads,all waste_rn pickPockets,riffRaffs,scoundrels,headhunters,afonjas,all mumunis,mufutaus,fatai,they all know the A,B,C to Z about GEJ,PEJ,DIEZANI,KANU,ASARI DOKUBOH,..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by somy405(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by holatunde1759(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
YINKS89:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. i wont say d rest b4 dey kom for ma head

cheesy grin
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Horlaidex:

Na NL auto-correct. I wrote 'an imbéclie"
no mind me grammar no b my language
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by HeavenShield: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
Why women leg no dey straight for pictures

Question i have not yet receive answer since..1900

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by 1x2x3: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
No be clothe wey wizkid take dey shine for stage this guy wear dey rest for house?

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
kelvee:
fewa'mbappe' otedola grin grin

Exactly d boy Na Mbappe numba 2

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by amokeme(f): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Indeed the son can never be his heir or manage a company, as he cannot manage himself being a patient of Down's syndrome.

The dark skinned daughter is the one he had outside wedlock and borne by a Muslim woman his Catholic knighted father and mother rejected, before he married his fair wife.

As karma will have it, the first daughter is the only one that is a carbon copy of the father
, all the other children from his marriage look like their married mother.
Is karma for a child to look like her own father? I don't understand..

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
1x2x3:
No be clothe wey wizkid take dey shine for stage this guy wear dey rest for house?

Your eye is paining you but you have no one to tell you.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Tex42(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
He is autistic
na him den carry do money... Next story line from bloggers.

The irony of life, U can't have it all after all.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Horlaidex:
Beautiful family.

I once read on here that his son is an slowpoke.
Nairalanders and badmouth are like
I heard it too.. Though from my sis.. That he's partially autistic or so
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
True, in all things be grateful
Tex42:
na him den carry do money... Next story line from bloggers.

The irony of life, U can't have it all after all.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Dottore: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:

i said it,didnt i?

They all know about the A B C to Z of Gej.
grin grin
So whats your point?
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by FEROH: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
i thought im the only one who've observed this
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Holywizard: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
He resemble imbecïle
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by edgecution(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

grin

When we criticize , pls let us do it with facts and intelligence. Farouk Lawan is no more in the House. He was a 4 term member of House of Reps and not Senator. People like you makes opposition look weak and bad.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Liadi09(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Borehole drilling at an affordable price, call today.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Heir apparent indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.