Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (108496 Views)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
OK cool family.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dem don use d poor boy aisiki take do $$$$.

God is too great! Imagine ooo. grin grin

God punish all the 9ja rich men taking advantage of the poor pple!
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Horlaidex:
Beautiful family.

I once read on here that his son is an slowpoke.
Nairalanders and badmouth are like

He has a condition akin to that.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Horlaidex:
Beautiful family.
I once read on here that his son is an slowpoke. Nairalanders and badmouth are like
is an
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op you forgot to mention he is autistic. Cuppy is the heir.her husband is lucky.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
His son is suffering from Autism

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Horlaidex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
ncoolsome:

Ur memory card is full...its Adunuga's Adenuga's son u mean...
Kindly check urs if it's still working bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Simoneblosson(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
FewaMbappe Otedola. The guy looks autistic tho but fine nonetheless
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
nifemi25:
Hopefully the fine boy can maintain the billions that will be left behind by his billionaire dad

Devil slap ur mouth. Which money be dat? The money meant for all 9ja pple dem use monopoly take sabotage our future... angry angry

Another gullible 9ja loading... 99% undecided
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Oloriburuku Igbo. Awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Horlaidex(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
bewla:
is an
Na NL auto-correct. I wrote 'an imbéclie"

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Indeed the son can never be his heir or manage a company, as he cannot manage himself being a patient of Down's syndrome.

The dark skinned daughter is the one he had outside wedlock and borne by a Muslim woman his Catholic knighted father and mother rejected, before he married his fair wife.

As karma will have it, the first daughter is the only one that is a carbon copy of the father, all the other children from his marriage look like their married mother.

Oga, Autism and down syndrome are different things, Autistic people are just as smart as the average Joe just a bit more restless and hyperactive.. But they do know and make rational decisions and, yes, they can manage an organization... They are not imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
cmecproblem:
Op you forgot to mention he is autistic. Cuppy is the heir.her husband is lucky.

I don't know who told you people autistic people cannot manage or run a business..... Common, Autism isn't down syndrome.... Read up and quit embarrassing yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
MrPdtech:
Money is good. i swear.
Very very very very very very very good o
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Throwback: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
closerange:

Oga, Autism and down syndrome are different things, Autistic people are just as smart as the average Joe just a bit more restless and hyperactive.. But they do know and make rational decisions and, yes, they can manage an organization... They are not imbeciles

Okay, I thought it was Down's syndrome.

But from what I remember reading about the boy, he does need lot of help to get by.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Dottore: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

HoR member,farouk lawan (a serving rep)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
A kangaroo panel/court investigated and looked into the matter like lucozade and nathing,i mean nothing came out.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving HoR member and chairman of a lucrative HoR committee and nobody is talking.

But all agberoes,all touts,all coneheads,all waste_rn pickPockets,riffRaffs,scoundrels,headhunters,afonjas,all mumunis,mufutaus,fatai,they all know the A,B,C to Z about GEJ,PEJ,DIEZANI,KANU,ASARI DOKUBOH,..

grin
The saga occurred during GEJ's regime. Why didn't he ensure prosecution of Farouk Lawan. Before you get me wrong, I'm not Buhari's fan.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by kremzo: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
He is not a serving HOR member and the trial for the alleged bribery is still on going
GMbuharii:
Beauthful family.

HoR member,farouk lawan (a serving rep)once accepted bribe of thousands of dollars from Otedola and it was caught on video camera.
A kangaroo panel/court investigated and looked into the matter like lucozade and nathing,i mean nothing came out.
Today,farouk lawan is still a serving HoR member and chairman of a lucrative HoR committee and nobody is talking.

But all agberoes,all touts,all coneheads,all waste_rn pickPockets,riffRaffs,scoundrels,headhunters,afonjas,all mumunis,mufutaus,fatai,they all know the A,B,C to Z about GEJ,PEJ,DIEZANI,KANU,ASARI DOKUBOH,..

grin
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by gozzlin: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
prodiG:
I thought they said he has autism.Bloggers

Actually, DJ Cuppy once confirmed that he had autism. Autism does not show on the face. So, the mere fact that the OP didn't state that, does not mean that he is not autistic.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Aba-Enugu expressway trash

Someone has kidnapped your destiny but you have no one to tell you.

My guy, you be my hero, I swear! God go too bless you!
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by ameri9ja: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
nifemi25:
Hopefully the fine boy can maintain the billions that will be left behind by his billionaire dad

The supreme court has ruled female children have equal right of inheritance.
So he ain't no sole heir.

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
i guess temi and cuppy are the daddy's children
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Naijazeus: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Aba-Enugu expressway trash

Someone has kidnapped your destiny but you have no one to tell you.

you dignified the osu fool by replying him.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
closerange:

I don't know who told you people autistic people cannot manage or run a business..... Common, Autism isn't down syndrome.... Read up and quit embarrassing yourself...

Dem be 5&6 joor. Na toad, no be frog... grin
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Okay, I thought it was Down's syndrome.

But from what I remember reading about the boy, he does need lot of help to get by.

They do suffer from anxiety disorders and hyperactivity from time to time, so they need people they trust around to calm them... However, they can go about most activities by themselves... With a good manager, he should get by... There is even a Nigerian Professor that is Autistic, as well as all his kids, and they are all extremely intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by zeedof(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
Why women leg no dey straight for pictures
because of the load at the front and back ni sir

2 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Dem be 5&6 joor. Na toad, no be frog... grin

Mumu, Chris imafidon is an Oxford Professor of Nigerian descent... Guess what, he is Autistic, as well as his kids who are said to be one of the brainiest kids in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
Why women leg no dey straight for pictures
That's the moment they have Polio

1 Like

Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by chijokz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The next thing we hear: his marriage to Dangote's daughter
He's actually dating Adenuga's last daughter.
The rich date and marry the rich.
Re: Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who has his number
I'm a gold digger
I want to go and dig gold
Pls help a sister

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.