Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (51111 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by AlanTuringAI: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Celebrating mediocrity.
What nonsense.
And that yoruba tout called CDQ had to tag wizkid cos Rihanna posted this shit.
Buhari you shall never go unpunished, the wrath of Allah will fall on you and your cows.
Lalasticala and mynd44 always pushing lame topics to FP, seun please kindly give these two guys sack letter so they go back to their Skull mining business.
Arrant nonsense.
As your name portrays, you're truly a senseless idiot as you can't see beyond tribe, calling Cdq Yoruba tout when it was Crazeclown, who's an Igbo guy like you, that tagged Wizkid.

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by IamAirforce1: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Nice

But Wizkid isn't the owner of "NOWO"

Djspinall own the song
He featured Wizkid.
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Robynwelo1(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2018
I knew this was going to become news.
I am glad to see Rihanna, my favorite artist EVER listening to Afro pop. All that's left is a collaboration with the best African artist Runtown.
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by franzis(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Funny enough Wizkid never posted that video on his page but rushed to like it on rihanna page ...
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by casted81: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2018
"God is lit"

Funny how unbelievers are acknowledging God these days.

#endtime
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by casted81: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Robynwelo1:
I knew this was going to become news.
I am glad to see Rihanna, my favorite artist EVER listening to Afro pop. All that's left is a collaboration with the best African artist Runtown.
Run town best African artist

Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by mrmannothot: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Dramadiddy:
start boy?
I just weak

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by mrmannothot: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Wet?
help me ask am
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Fabuloz(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Uruan2023:
I dunno why I love this lady so much
She's sexy, rich, witty, not so religious, famous and wet.
I love you RIRI
Wet?
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Ojemedad: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2018
dominique:
How can I get my MB back? cry
Watch the video again you will �
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by toluwalona1: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Star bot
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by toluwalona1: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Star boy
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Iscoalarcon: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
dominique:
who ask you to open the topic undecided
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Adadioranma79(f): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
This got me laughing, like your sense of humor
kreniblink:
if you watched that video take heart
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Robynwelo1(f): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2018
casted81:
Run town best African artist
Yes. You will deal.
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
dayleke:
"Start boy" sha?

What did you say?
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
dominique:

Please, help us edit the writeup.

WTF is start boy?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Diso60090(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
tellwisdom:
What does this mean? sad

Puccy
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by casted81: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Yes. You will deal.
Nigga dat used one sound track to produce a whole album. Who does dat
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by mamapidgin: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
What did she mean by "God is lit" I smell blasphemy baphometic worshipping Illuminati
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Temysteve(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uruan2023:
I dunno why I love this lady so much
She's sexy, rich, witty, not so religious, famous and wet.
I love you RIRI
Wet?? Did she always pour water on her body?
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by dayleke: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

What did you say?

Not me o,
It was the OP that said 'Start boy".
Pls read up na.
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by dayleke: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
toluwalona1:
Star boy

IamJix:

Please, help us edit the writeup.

WTF is start boy?

cc
SonOfAfonja
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by IamUdo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
How did she promote those kids dancing, did she mention their names or where they are from? Inaccurate titles like this are miss leading by some half baked bloggers.
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Robynwelo1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
casted81:
Nigga dat used one sound track to produce a whole album. Who does dat

A talented mofo. Stay pressed while he keeps winning.
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by Dreamtouch: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Start boy wizzy wants to feature in my song..What do you think about the collabo?
Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by jaytime(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
kreniblink:
if you watched that video take heart
When I think about my wasted data...

Re: Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself by discman2k2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
clemz85:
What does she mean by "God is too lit"?

Bbros, that just confirmed her illuminati position. She can not serve two gods bba

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nini Showcases Eight Cars She Has Acquired (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim's Emoji On Nicki Minaj's Photo: Americans Drag Actress / Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.