Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked (29506 Views)

Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by Tunagee(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Ghydyon:
Contrary to the post in this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4391072/mike-adenugas-globacom-sacks-over
Here are testimonies to debunk the widespread rumour in the link above.

Liars! This is just a public relations stunt Glo is doing.

1 Like

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by luvme0702: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2018
This is just the truth! God bless you joor.uote author=hyno003 post=65750515]Long post alert but please take time to read:

RESTUCTURING BY STATUS AND NOT BY MERIT

I am neither on Globacom's side nor the disengaged staff because I am still an insider.
First and foremost, check the accounts used to refute the claims, they were created within a spate of few minutes for propaganda. These are hired hands recruited for this purpose. they are not staffs as claimed.
Secondly, as an insider I can say that it is untrue that they were laid off without benefits. the organization has promised to pay them their entitlements.
I am also creating this account to refute hired propagandas!

One person even wrote here that he read the letter and it was not stated there that they were laid off because they were married. No sane organisation will write that dummy!

More than 90% of the married ladies working IN THE SHOPS were laid off and not married women in the organisation as a whole.
A few has been left ( but not as managers) to 'confuse general conclusion' to negate the conclusion that has become the argument.

One so called Ijeoma (an impersonator) claim she was promoted as a married woman but before anyone draws conclusion, consider this.
I can categorically tell you that with the new restructuring all married women that were either cluster managers or shop managers were removed, not a single one left!. Why replacing them with single ladies if married women were not the target? It is possible that some people were no longer productive and needed to be laid off but why use same yardstick (marital status) for all instead of KPI (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR)
Could it be possible that ALL were not performing and yet they have high KPI with the management?
If restructuring was done by merit, people with high KPI will not be affected. For instance, if what theseHIRED HANDS ON NAIRALAND are saying is true, how come there is no married woman occupying the position of a shop manager anymore, all replaced with single ladies. Are they wishing these single ladies never to marry?

By the virtue of my department, I have access to KPI and I can authoritatively say that RESTRUCTURING WAS NOT DONE BY MERIT BUT BY STATUS. Otherwise why do we have people with lower KPIs retained and their married counterpart with higher KPI disengaged?

In all, I have learnt that hard work does not determine success but God's grace. I am still in Globacom does not mean I will make it in life. I can only rechannel my commitment and dedication because same can happen to me. I can not begin to give names of people who have been so committed and dedicated and yet affected. some of these people even run the shop operations with their personal funds (we know that most of the shops lack float) these people use their personal money while awaiting refund. Most of those repositioned today KNOW that they do not merit it but got it because they are single.

To my disengaged colleagues, please move on. Congratulations will be your next message. This is not the end of life. No need for anyone to fight any battle (with Glo) for you. Wishing you loftier heights.

To those of us left who knows the truth, Hmnn....It can be your turn next. Adenuga owns his business and can do whatever he likes with it.

Note also:An interview conducted by top management staff was held prior to this restructuring and people were selected on merit. As the culture, Adenuga himself needed to sign off but instead of approving the merit list, he threw out this and told them to conduct another based on marital status. It this is not so, why is it that most of those the management considered for higher post were also laid off. I do not blame the management for the selection because it is 'OBEY THE LAST ORDER' to retain your job.
[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by Kellyrowland: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2018
Another info reaching me now is that the single ladies that were promoted have been asked to sign bonds for stating they would not get married for 4yrs! Imagine! This is sooo true....Globacom should not be allowed to get away with this! The ladies coming out to say we were sacked based on merit are the true snakes who have been paid to conduct fake publicity! Dr Mike Adenuga pay us our Benefits not just one month salary!!!! Women please unite!!!! #justiceforglobacommarriedwomen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by unwanacharles: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Globacom has changed many lives positively. Employing thousands directly and indirectly. Creating opportunities. Lets not destroy a good thing. I sympathise with those who lost their jobs, but it is not the end of their success trajectory.
Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by osmosesfarm: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Oh Jesus. Reasoning here looks analog. I believe majority if us are young men, if we could reason this degree, I wonder how NIGERIA will be tomorrow.

Management of glo can as well pay few people to refute the claim. Bloggers also know how to use news to raise their stake especially with the status of adenuga. How we concluded the sacked lied is interesting. Other telecoms companies also did same in the past but it was swept under the carpet as no news house shoot the news after envelopes were exchanged.

Divide and rule is a style heavily practised in companies, while the target is married women, they leave few compromised entity who have soiled their hands for such testimonies as this.

Why will marriage be a curse? The labour law stipulates working hour, why do glo need people to work round the clock, just to enslave them. Wisdom is not sold, be wise.

Any of the victims can please reach me personally, I will be interested in pushing this to conclusion.

@osmoses_

Hankonx:

lol, a married woman working in glo made this statement on the other thread

1 Like

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by osmosesfarm: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Why do we believe this now, they may be paid to dose the tension.

Hankonx:

lol, a married woman working in glo made this statement on the other thread

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by osmosesfarm: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Nigeria is a land of anything goes. Your like may be on glo payroll to dose tension even if it is about telling lies inasmuch as you are not affected on the negative end.
The affected staff should be come out, reach me via @osmoses_ I will like to follow this matter to conclusion.

luvme0702:
This is just the truth! God bless you joor.uote author=hyno003 post=65750515]Long post alert but please take time to read:

RESTUCTURING BY STATUS AND NOT BY MERIT

I am neither on Globacom's side nor the disengaged staff because I am still an insider.
First and foremost, check the accounts used to refute the claims, they were created within a spate of few minutes for propaganda. These are hired hands recruited for this purpose. they are not staffs as claimed.
Secondly, as an insider I can say that it is untrue that they were laid off without benefits. the organization has promised to pay them their entitlements.
I am also creating this account to refute hired propagandas!

One person even wrote here that he read the letter and it was not stated there that they were laid off because they were married. No sane organisation will write that dummy!

More than 90% of the married ladies working IN THE SHOPS were laid off and not married women in the organisation as a whole.
A few has been left ( but not as managers) to 'confuse general conclusion' to negate the conclusion that has become the argument.

One so called Ijeoma (an impersonator) claim she was promoted as a married woman but before anyone draws conclusion, consider this.
I can categorically tell you that with the new restructuring all married women that were either cluster managers or shop managers were removed, not a single one left!. Why replacing them with single ladies if married women were not the target? It is possible that some people were no longer productive and needed to be laid off but why use same yardstick (marital status) for all instead of KPI (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR)
Could it be possible that ALL were not performing and yet they have high KPI with the management?
If restructuring was done by merit, people with high KPI will not be affected. For instance, if what theseHIRED HANDS ON NAIRALAND are saying is true, how come there is no married woman occupying the position of a shop manager anymore, all replaced with single ladies. Are they wishing these single ladies never to marry?

By the virtue of my department, I have access to KPI and I can authoritatively say that RESTRUCTURING WAS NOT DONE BY MERIT BUT BY STATUS. Otherwise why do we have people with lower KPIs retained and their married counterpart with higher KPI disengaged?

In all, I have learnt that hard work does not determine success but God's grace. I am still in Globacom does not mean I will make it in life. I can only rechannel my commitment and dedication because same can happen to me. I can not begin to give names of people who have been so committed and dedicated and yet affected. some of these people even run the shop operations with their personal funds (we know that most of the shops lack float) these people use their personal money while awaiting refund. Most of those repositioned today KNOW that they do not merit it but got it because they are single.

To my disengaged colleagues, please move on. Congratulations will be your next message. This is not the end of life. No need for anyone to fight any battle (with Glo) for you. Wishing you loftier heights.

To those of us left who knows the truth, Hmnn....It can be your turn next. Adenuga owns his business and can do whatever he likes with it.

Note also:An interview conducted by top management staff was held prior to this restructuring and people were selected on merit. As the culture, Adenuga himself needed to sign off but instead of approving the merit list, he threw out this and told them to conduct another based on marital status. It this is not so, why is it that most of those the management considered for higher post were also laid off. I do not blame the management for the selection because it is 'OBEY THE LAST ORDER' to retain your job.
Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by elvisscientist(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2018
tHE FASTEST MEANS TO MAKE MILLIONS USING THIS NEW FUFU POUNDING MACHINE

Within the past 3years,have used this machine to create millions of naira for myself and since then I no longer think on how to make money..

many naira landers has made money buying this machine and it has profited them so much.this 2018 I intend raising men who are willing to work and succeed..

ABOUT THE FUFU POUNDING MACHINE
-ITS easy to use and very fast
it uses fuel as it's power
-can pound as many bags as you want
-doesn't harbour microbes as the pot inside is always washed after use
-pound very fast and FUFU is smooth and ready for consumption
-can be used in your kitchen and doesn't make too much noise
-easy to repair as many street mechanic can work them
-long lasting and strong performance

THIS MACHINES ARE FOR SALES,Interested PERSONS Should REACH ME ON THIS CONTACTS
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked by mariamm234: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Analysis As A Career In Nigeria / Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.