Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (61272 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by SirKay3(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2010
@ All,

Saw this just now. Arsenal's 2010-11 season's fixtures.

August
14 Liverpool (A)
21 Blackpool (H)
28 Blackburn (A)

September
11 Bolton (H)
18 Sunderland (A)
25 West Brom (H)

October
2 Chelsea (A)
16 Birmingham (H)
23 Man City (A)
30 West Ham (H)

November
6 Newcastle (H)
9 Wolverhampton (A)
13 Everton (A)
20 Tottenham (H)
27 Aston Villa (A)

December
4 Fulham (H)
11 Man Utd (A)
18 Stoke (H)
26 Chelsea (H)
28 Wigan (A)

January
1 Birmingham (A)
4 Man City (H)
15 West Ham (A)
22 Wigan (H)

February
1 Everton (H)
5 Newcastle (A)
12 Wolverhampton (H)
26 Tottenham (A)

March
5 Sunderland (H)
19 West Brom (A)

April
2 Blackburn (H)
9 Blackpool (A)
16 Liverpool (H)
23 Bolton (A)
30 Man Utd (H)

May
7 Stoke (A)
14 Aston Villa (H)
22 Fulham (A)

(http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-full-Barclays-Premier-League-fixtures-2010-11-all-next-season-s-games-in-one-handy-place-article470775.html).

Here we go again.

Dr Kit,

How u dey? Sorry for my silence, I've been busy that's why. I go hail you soon, I dey off for now.

Muki, Dayokanu, Sauron and others,

Keep up the good work, I dey gbadun you guys.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
First things first, no 2 weeks from hell a la last season.

First match at that place that used to be great. tongue

Not too bad a seaosn fixture though. Meanwhile unto other things. Anybody who basis his opinion on what Goal.com says is on a very long thing. It has been pointed out Ibime is their chief editor what else do you expect.

Anyways about to plot my escpae. I wan go watch Super Eagles, . . . .Enyeamagnet!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
slimshay:

First things first, no 2 weeks from hell a la last season.

We do have two weeks of hell . . . we play Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City in the space of about two weeks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
Every match is hell for these clueless bunch
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:22am On Jun 18, 2010
@ Sir kay
good to have you back smiley

Oh Diaby you are hard to praise grin

you know how to mess up royally grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2010
Silvestre Update

Arsenal defender Mikael Silvestre has held talks with Abu Dhabi-based club Al Jazira over a lucrative free transfer move believed to be worth around £4m a year.!
The deal comes with Arsenal pressing ahead in their pursuit of Lorient defender Laurent Koscielny and maintaining interest in Everton's Phil Jagielka.
Silvestre, 32, has an offer from CSKA Moscow also but has been impressed by plans to upgrade the UAE League, which has already seen Fabio Cannavaro join Al-Ahli, and is keen to hold more talks.

Come on, Mr Geriatric.
Grab this once-in-a-life-time opportunity.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
Well with Arsene saying he will sign a defender before the end of the world cup and with this news from

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010061811492578

We can say clearly that in addition to Chamakh, we will have Koscielny joining us next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
yes AW will sign Klosiecnky abi na wetin be him name sef?

again lookin at the fixture. . . its really tough ESP playing Citech,Chelsea after and before UEFA LEAGUE GAMES O boy nor be small tin o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2010
Gunners, how are you guys preparing for yet another trophyless season cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2010
You are saying it as if its something new to them, They are actually used to it.

Its like asking a driver how it feels to drive a car
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2010
Oh shut it DK.

The match roster doesn't look too bad - we don't have too many important games back to back and that should help things.

Regarding Cesc's comments, we all know Wenger stubbornly refuses to focus on the opposition - instead he sets out his team to do the best they can do and hopes that will overcome anything the opposition throw at his side. While it may not be the best approach, it helps to build consistency and focuses players on getting themselves ready for anything - not trying to stop x or y.

Besides, with all the 'study' that Spain did for weeks, Switzerland humiliated them so I am not too worried about the coaching practices at Arsenal FC on that account. cool

Why is Wenger so hung up on this Koscielny dude?? I hope he turns out to be a partly hidden gem just like Sagna was - because if he isn't. our CB position next season might not be as good as we hoped.

Another abysmal display by the French team - at least our players will likely come home and be able to rest properly before the league starts. grin

eldee:

We do have two weeks of hell . . . we play Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City in the space of about two weeks.

Not really - we do have to face CHelski and Citeh between boxing day and the 4th of January, but we have at least one less stressful game in
between.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
Enyeama would definitely be an excellent addition to the arsenal squad. he is better than all goalkeepers the club has had in the last 5 years
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
Add David Seaman reign to it.

Dobo have you cleaned your spill?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
This world cup is just boring sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2010
jalether:

Enyeama would definitely be an excellent addition to the arsenal squad. he is better than all goalkeepers the club has had in the last 5 years

And you are a daft nincompoop. Enyeama is now better than Lehmann in your simpleton mind?

@ DK

Mr Hayward is cleaning his spill - I have no involvement whatsoever. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
I thought your name is Adebowale Wayward?

Aside Lehmann all Assanal keepers are duds
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
debosky:

And you are a daft nincompoop. Enyeama is now better than Lehmann in your simpleton mind? 

@ DK

Mr Hayward is cleaning his spill - I have no involvement whatsoever.  grin

And you are a retarded monkey. Enyeama is 200 times better than the calamity called Lehman who was consistently awful before he left the club

only a baboon with an iq of -10 will dispute that. go and jump into the lagoon if you have a problem with that assertion, anuofia.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
Easy on the punchlines guys wink

Bartender scores! shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
jalether:

And you are a retarded monkey. Enyeama is 200 times better than the calamity called Lehman who was consistently awful before he left the club

only a baboon with an iq of -10 will dispute that. go and jump into the lagoon if you have a problem with that assertion, anuofia.

I dont have a problem with anything but your display of idiocy on this thread. Take your unwanted daftness and leave. Anu mpam. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 1:00am On Jun 20, 2010
So Enyeama is better than Lehman?

Make Enyeama come Premiership first and deal with some crosses, una go see in weak point.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:31am On Jun 20, 2010
Ibime

sour grapes!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2010
Ibime:

So Enyeama is better than Lehman?

Make Enyeama come Premiership first and deal with some crosses, una go see in weak point.

Which weak points
So he has not dealt with crosses thus far at the on-going WOZA 2010? Ibime you gotta be kiddin me man
What of his 2003/2004 CAF champions leagues exploits,he didn't deal with crosses

Quit joking already,selective militant
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
Is it the same Eyeama that couldn't catch a corner kick to save his life two years ago that's being compared to Lehman??
If he were that good, why has he been in the Isreali League for almost a decade now??

This is what the World Cup does to a player, a few good performances and you get knighted.
One word . . . KLEBERSON!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
Thank God we didn't sign Melo. DK & co woulda been allover this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
E gba mi
What won't person read on this NL sef . . . .
Enyeama better than Lehman shocked shocked shocked
Why not Asamoah Gyan better than Rooney?
Afterall, he's got 2 goals already and Rooney is yet to even have a shot on target!(or has he?)
Too much guiness stout being sold at half price!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
hehehehehe. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
Thats what you hear when you hang around EPL fans
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
The agbero called Abou Diaby from clairefontaine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqof0zIDMWs&feature=player_embedded
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2010
some people are sounding ridiculous right now, tell me a goalkeeper that has no weak points.seems you lehmann bootlickers have forgotten

he's the german version of calamity james. when you need reliability, lehmann is the last person any sensible footie manager should turn to

here's an apetitizer for y'all, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh0kkUYX-9A
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
HNIC:

E gba mi
Why not Asamoah Gyan better than Rooney?
Afterall, he's got 2 goals already and Rooney is yet to even have a shot on target!(or has he?)
Too much guiness stout being sold at half price!

Why stop at this world cup. I can't remember enyeama, in the last 4 years making gazillion goalkeeping errors like germany's calamity-james

to cost the team valuable points. despite playing behind mediocre defenders, he still consistently put in great performances. but people like you wouldn't

pay attention to details since he doesn't play for barcelona,inter-milan, Italy and most importantly your beloved club arse-anal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
eldee:

Is it the same Eyeama that couldn't catch a corner kick to save his life two years ago that's being compared to Lehman??

HNIC:

E gba mi

Complexes aside,on current form,I mean CURRENT form;Enyeama is miles ahead of Petr Cech not to talk of the Lehman clown with whose name y'all are desecrating this thread
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
dayokanu:

The agbero called Abou Diaby from clairefontaine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqof0zIDMWs&feature=player_embedded

hehehehe. . . . its genetic!!

Mind you, that Ben Arfa love fighting with everybody. . . .dem North Africans too get big mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.