Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (55002 Views)

My Husband Chose His Daughter Over Me So I Want To Change The Name Of Our Son / Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by obatoro: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
In all honesty I'm surprised by most of the comments here.
Are you saying being disrespectful to your parent is a cool thing to do?
The father may not be right, but the girl is more stupid to bring his father on the social media.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by khalids: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hope most of you shouting Nigerian parents, realize that you will become parents too......

How will you handle training your own kids, to be responsible Adults when they grow up....

Will you just be looking and let them do what ever they want......

Also judging by the level of disrespect she is showing her father.....there are obviously other deep issues on ground here
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by gidjah(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
alsudaes1:

And people are turning blind eye to how the girl was responding to 'her father' undecided
ignore them,people and liberal Christianity...wonder were we r going with this.thank god for my parents strictness.. I Would have been a horrible fellow. I know most my mates that had liberal guidance way way back, most of them are no we're to be found. A cousin of mine got jailed I'm portnovo in the 90's found drugs while we were In d high school. They (he and his siblings started d country side life style while we were still in js 1.i was a crude person compare to them then. My guy got jailed for yrs and though he has finished his time but he hasn't been able to recover any part of his life till date. No school no hand work etc. Despite he had a military dad like I did ,rich dad for that matter yet the guy couldn't keep up to anything good till date. Let your parents correct u, let them help u, forget this modern shit u guys are displaying now, no pain no gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by don4real18(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
She's very stupid for posting the conversation online...

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Opoki(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
My eyes o
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by franchasng: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
She changed the picture that got her dad angry, smart little spoilt daughter always bringing pains to their dads, this is one thing that scares me with having female kids angry

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Genea:
you just said my mind, every day I keep praying to get a good job, so that I can move out of my family house!! the verbal abuse is just too much, all in the name of I raised you. Parents have become controlling and want you to live another chance through your life!!!... its so suffocating and most times out of anger we the kids lash out, as the babe as done above!! Parents should stop this verbal abuse
apostle and pastor must hear of this. Only wayway females leave thier parents house before marriage. Be careful grin angry. Concerned nigerian parent
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Adebowale89(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
I can't even ve my dad or mom on social chats, what would they want to discuss that we can't talk on phone

I no get time for that monitoring spirit, that's how my dad that keep bushy hair in his youth age, do condemn my brother for doing the same in his own youth age. African parent are the most hypocrites on earth
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by lilytender: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
internationalman:
The father is more stupid for calling her daughter stupid

You are mad for abusing a father correcting a daughter that is becoming " child of the world". Is that how you abuse your father at home?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Okoyeochapaul(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A twitter user got into a whatsapp fight with her father After she used the photo above As her profile pic..
The dad after seeing the photo said it is not suitable for a lady awaiting a potential husband to use tht kind of photo.
The furious lady shared the screenshots on her page..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/are-very-stupid-dad-tells-his-daughter.html?m=1

YOU ARE INDEED WHAT UR DAD SAID..
IGNORANT WILL DESTROY U IF U DONT CHANGE..
HOLINESS ATEST TO EVERY THING U DO,WEAR, SAY ETC
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by AiiVee(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
mccoy47:
I'm more concerned with her battery life.
See what Buhari has caused! angry

gbayii my guy

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by piagetskinner(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
but this girl skinny no be small...she just be like EjA panla

but the girl is highly disrespectful for bringing this to social media.,..I wonder how this one will train her own children if she's this spoilt already
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by AiiVee(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
truth is the lady is disrespectful and most know this..ion know why we just choose to hold on to bad things..we all know the reply she gave him
"thank you Sir" is the height of disrespect you can give an elderly person... translating to " can you stop talking now".. this is infuriating talk less of coming from your own daughter. Let's stop this demeaning characters we are beginning to hold on to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by minimoha: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
I don't understand something, WhatsApp on android...Twitter on iPhone
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by newoffer: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
she look like a kid. The father knows what he is saying. I know a girl who has a tiny frame like her. All her mates are married while she is still feeling like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
minimoha:
I don't understand something, WhatsApp on android...Twitter on iPhone
All lies, she just want to promote herself. Na so models dey do.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by CorleonOfSicily: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
internationalman:
you are a dummy and most stupid for this comment of yours about the dad.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by MissJoy29(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Toks2008:
I was expecting to see an indecent pics but this one weak me...some fathers can be too uptight.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by tahiwopreety(f): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A twitter user got into a whatsapp fight with her father After she used the photo above As her profile pic..
The dad after seeing the photo said it is not suitable for a lady awaiting a potential husband to use tht kind of photo.
The furious lady shared the screenshots on her page..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/are-very-stupid-dad-tells-his-daughter.html?m=1

parent..... only frustrate u too choose wrong.... dearie... ur pix is perfect or he wan u go naked for men
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
CorleonOfSicily:

you are a dummy and most stupid for this comment of yours about the dad.
Your father
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by ifeanyi83(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
African parents, they're of a very special breed...
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by akbahbah(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
internationalman:

Who is this? You must be fatherless or a bastard (your mother had you for a concubine) for referring to somebody father as stupid. He was talking to his daughter not you na. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by minimoha: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Damarislopez:
All lies, she just want to promote herself. Na so models dey do.

Abi o.
Bringing your dad to social media.

she definitely used the phones to message herself... no dad
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by LordPherule(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
These old school parents thou.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Genea(f): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
ednut1:
apostle and pastor must hear of this. Only wayway females leave thier parents house before marriage. Be careful grin angry. Concerned nigerian parent
na una sabi
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
gidjah:
ignore them,people and liberal Christianity...wonder were we r going with this.thank god for my parents strictness.. I Would have been a horrible fellow. I know most my mates that had liberal guidance way way back, most of them are no we're to be found. A cousin of mine got jailed I'm portnovo in the 90's found drugs while we were In d high school. They (he and his siblings started d country side life style while we were still in js 1.i was a crude person compare to them then. My guy got jailed for yrs and though he has finished his time but he hasn't been able to recover any part of his life till date. No school no hand work etc. Despite he had a military dad like I did ,rich dad for that matter yet the guy couldn't keep up to anything good till date. Let your parents correct u, let them help u, forget this modern shit u guys are displaying now, no pain no gain.

Anecdotal evidence. I love it. For the one friend who was raised by 'liberal parents', I know many others who were raised in a strict way and turned out completely useless. Now what?

I don't understand why the girl brings it up on social media. I guess, it is the generational gap. undecided
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by vicardino(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
If anyone ever wants to know how senseless folks of this age are, such fellow should visit nairaland. Gosh
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by bluaero(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
internationalman:

Why are you insulting someone's father like that? You must be very stupid.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
bluaero:

Why are you insulting someone's father like that? You must be very stupid.
Your father is stupid
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
akbahbah:

Who is this? You must be fatherless or a bastard (your mother had you for a concubine) for referring to somebody father as stupid. He was talking to his daughter not you na. Omo ale jatijati
And you think insulting my mother justifies your point..

All your family members are bastard.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by akbahbah(m): 4:43am On Mar 12, 2018
internationalman:

And you think insulting my mother justifies your point..

All your family members are bastard.

See idiot! So you can react when somebody insults your mother but you can't use your useless dummy brain that insulting another person's father is not justifiable for whatever reason. I now know that you are nothing but an animal. Asshole
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by lagosrd: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2018
internationalman:

Can you see what faceless people are doing to your father because you brought your family issue in social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.