Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (55004 Views)

My Husband Chose His Daughter Over Me So I Want To Change The Name Of Our Son / Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Voice234: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2018
The girl is lying, check the time of the chat and the time she screen grabbed the profile picture. I am sure this wasn't the picture her father was referring to. Baby don change am.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2018
akbahbah:

See idiot! So you can react when somebody insults your mother but you can't use your useless dummy brain that insulting another person's father is not justifiable for whatever reason. I now know that you are nothing but an animal. Asshole

since you carry another person matter for head.

Your father na animal and asshole.

Now carry your own matter for head.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by SAMBARRY: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2018
rychard:
Most parents can only challenge their kids but they didn't challenge the govt in power, that's why we are where we are...

Otedola, Dangote and other big men kids they flex life. Na the ones no get.money go dey giger
no mind them.dbanj no serious with him life na why e get money.rada rada
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2018
DeRay98:

Be pretending to be westernized here, isn't the father tired keeping her at his continued cost after raising from birth through education or still funding her education.
It's a responsible father that desires his daughter to have a responsible family of her own not all these wayward mentality some of you carry around called "slaying".
IT is your type that will have good actors as children.good actors at HOME and wayward children in school.if someone like that man or you were my dad,I will have 2 whatsapp numbers,one for the general and the second for.you.the one that I Will be using to.communicate with you,I will.always be wearing iro and buba and then big bubu since you like hypocrisy and once I'm out of your home,come and tell me.nonsense
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by CorleonOfSicily: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2018
internationalman:

Your father
do you have a father? Born throway
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2018
CorleonOfSicily:

do you have a father? Born throway
Luke I said b4 your father but this time your mother is included. You are all bastards
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by DeRay98(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
IT is your type that will have good actors as children.good actors at HOME and wayward children in school.if someone like that man or you were my dad,I will have 2 whatsapp numbers,one for the general and the second for.you.the one that I Will be using to.communicate with you,I will.always be wearing iro and buba and then big bubu since you like hypocrisy and once I'm out of your home,come and tell me.nonsense
Do what suits you, its your world do whatever rocks your boat. tongue
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by SAMBARRY: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
DeRay98:

Do what suits you, its your world do whatever rocks your boat. tongue
before nko.na you go dictate to me how I run my life before? tongue

Abi emawoniranu yisha tongue
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by bluaero(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
internationalman:

Your father is stupid

Your entire generation is stupid
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
bluaero:

Your entire generation is stupid
Your entire generation is animal... Stupid boy
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Onisokuso1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Youths of nowadays. They will just use their other whatsapp line and send messages to themselves claiming it's their parent that sent it to them. All because they want to trend angry

Na only u sharp for here. angry
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Onisokuso1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Onosy:
Everyone just keep bashing the dad and other parents forgetting that they will be a parent someday.

THe dad asked her question just to know if she was sure about what she was doing. Her response to her dad and bringing the private chat with her dad to social media shows how irresponsible she is, I bet she won't respond to her BF like that. A girl that don't respect her dad, how will she respect her husband?

We don't know where she was coming from, the dad probably knows her more than we all and the context with which the dad asked that question is also unknown.

So, do not judge when u hear just a bit part of d story and ofcourse young people these days act like they know it all, but end up achieving nothing compared to what their parents did when they were their age. everything has its place including modernization.

Who knows if the girl had changed the dp before putting the news out . Might have been she wore a looose clothing typical of a slut undecided
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by bluaero(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
internationalman:

Your entire generation is animal... Stupid boy

Useless idiot. Your entire generation will be imbeciles...foolish goat.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
bluaero:

Useless idiot. Your entire generation will be imbeciles...foolish goat.
Your family is slowpoke. Bleep your mum and dad and siblings
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by bluaero(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2018
internationalman:

Your family is slowpoke. Bleep your mum and dad and siblings

Your family and generation will be plagued with madness and leprosy. Trailer will jam you before next month. Oloriburuku undecided
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
bluaero:

Your family and generation will be plagued with madness and leprosy. Trailer will jam you before next month. Oloriburuku undecided
Bet me you will die in two days time.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by bluaero(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2018
internationalman:

Bet me you will die in two days time.

You are a walking corpse. Your death by trailer is sure.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Onosy: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Who knows if the girl had changed the dp before putting the news out . Might have been she wore a looose clothing typical of a slut undecided

Possibility!!! she is actiing innocent in her post!
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by wait: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
An apology from each other will solve this misunderstanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.