Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (19499 Views)

I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? / Anton Levay Tells The New Age To Give Satan His Religion Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by hopefulLandlord: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Holy crap....you're CuteMadridista? Whoa!!! Well that's a first coming in contact with the same person under a different identity! But that's cool that you've got an alter ego! I like that hahaha!

Thank you. I'm happy to be back.

May I ask why you've been banned or is that more private info that you don't want to discuss?

People get banned for a variety of reasons although all bans are temporary

My various bans have been either due to antispambot going bananas or my ridiculing a religion.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by FeelDeMusic: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=66713194]

People get banned for a variety of reasons although all bans are temporary

My various bans have been either due to antispambot going bananas or my ridiculing a religion.[/quote
]Oh, I see. Well I don't think those sorts of things would cause you to be banned... I mean not agreeing with a religion? Jese... that's just stupid.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by hopefulLandlord: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
I will appreciate that... in actuality there is nothing like money appearing from no where, it is just a way to swindle some gullible individual... the rituals i am talking about is nothing mystical , just some kind of symbolical format of exercising and changing your thinking pattern and character ''behavior'' toward financial breakthrough.

Tell me more
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Tell me more

“'A part of all I earn is mine to keep.' Say it in the morning when you first arise. Say it at noon. Say it at night. Say it each hour of every day. Say it to yourself until the words stand out like letters of fire across the sky.” anonymous

Those who follow this mantra spend less than they earn, and by the laws of mathematics, on average, they can't help but grow wealthier.

Get this book as well. it will explore u psychologically toward financial breakthrough

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/998.The_Millionaire_Next_Door?ac=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:

“'A part of all I earn is mine to keep.' Say it in the morning when you first arise. Say it at noon. Say it at night. Say it each hour of every day. Say it to yourself until the words stand out like letters of fire across the sky.” anonymous

Those who follow this mantra spend less than they earn, and by the laws of mathematics, on average, they can't help but grow wealthier.

Get this book as well. it will explore u psychologically toward financial breakthrough

I actually have the book, started reading it but circumstances made me stop for a while and I forgot about it. I'll get back to reading it soon enough

but is this what you mean by the ritual in ATR?
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by budaatum: 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:

Are you familiar with neuro linguistic programming? Would you say it relates?
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2018
budaatum:

Are you familiar with neuro linguistic programming? Would you say it relates?
No. but i just read about it now..... i saw so many similarities . Technically expert use language or an other symbolical format to change our subconscious programming which affects our feelings and neurology.....

for example if we change the way we see things (in our memories / recorded movies) or the way we feel about things (reframing how we interpret what something means about us) then it completely changes how we feel and react in a given situation or react to a specific trigger.

can an NLP coach hypnotized?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I actually have the book, started reading it but circumstances made me stop for a while and I forgot about it. I'll get back to reading it soon enough

but is this what you mean by the ritual in ATR?
i am not talking about ATR here...i am just giving how psychology can be used to programmed our mind to bring forth financial breakthrough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by hopefulLandlord: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
i am not talking about ATR here...i am just giving how psychology can be used to programmed our mind to bring forth financial breakthrough.

Oh! I thought its about ATR due to the thread where the discussion started

Are you saying you don't believe there are African spiritual methods to become rich? even if it may not be the "bring freshly cut heads" they feed us with? what's your opinion on what people call "Yahoo plus" in which they say you do some rituals and talk to "Oyinbo" who would lose his/her rational self and send you huge cash?
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by budaatum: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
No. but i just read about it now..... i saw so many similarities . Technically expert use language or an other symbolical format to change our subconscious programming which affects our feelings and neurology.....

for example if we change the way we see things (in our memories / recorded movies) or the way we feel about things (reframing how we interpret what something means about us) then it completely changes how we feel and react in a given situation or react to a specific trigger.

can an NLP coach hypnotized?
That's nlp, in a nutshell. Some have claimed the same process applies in prayer. When a prayer prays regularly and consistently for the same things, their whole being is reprogrammed to make those prayers come true. I doubt hypnotism is a part of it though, as it involves conscious effort on the part of the person being coached.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:

I doubt that this technique would make anyone long lastingly rich.

First of all that book gives the false notion that rich people get rich because they save a lot and live a frugal lifestyle. That's actually the worse way to become rich and the most difficult of it all.

Savings are for losers. What do you think happens to the savings of an individual? It is used by people to become richer.

The easiest path to become rich is spending well beyond your means (using debt). Even your own Dangote used that principle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

First of all that book gives the false notion that rich people get rich because they save a lot and live a frugal lifestyle. That's actually the worse way to become rich and the most difficult of it all.

Savings are for losers. What do you think happens to the savings of an individual? It is used by people to become richer.

The easiest path to become rich is spending well beyond your means (using debt). Even your own Dangote used that principle.

A friend of mine defines bank as a place poor people contribute their monies to the rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

i also do not quite agree with u. i think the concept the book is trying to portray is very simple. whether u earn 5000 / day or 5000000 / day. The thing is that as you go up in expenses you typically have expenses that are not essential so it's easy to cut things to get under your income to make living sustainable. Poverty is just when you don't earn enough to maintain essentials. You earn 5000 / day but it costs 60000 / day and there is no way to make it any cheaper.

So many people who try to act rich in spite of never becoming rich (which you can become only by wealth accumulation). Buying the latest SUV does not make you rich. But saving or investing the money can. i have seen man poo people who t to impress b spending beyond their cut,visit malls,parks or other social gathering places... people live way beyond their income. the run into dept and found it had to recover.

for instance in Europe , you will see people living extremely frugal life (going through the ordeal of taking public transport just to save bill, for example) in spite of having years or even decades of living expenses in savings. In contrast, some other families live a super-cool life as you can imagine while paying more than half of their income on interest. It is the former that accumulates wealth, it is the later that consumes wealth from their own future.

if u live on a third of the income (even if that means sharing an apartment ), save a third, invest the rest has a potential of bringing in changes.

Are sure dangote do not save? there is a system in finance called ''payback method'' . if u study dangote business enough ,u will see the effect of this concept in his business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
budaatum:

That's nlp, in a nutshell. Some have claimed the same process applies in prayer. When a prayer prays regularly and consistently for the same things, their whole being is reprogrammed to make those prayers come true. I doubt hypnotism is a part of it though, as it involves conscious effort on the part of the person being coached.
A kind of placebo effect i guess. scientist are still yet to understand why it works.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
i also do not quite agree with u. i think the concept the book is trying to portray is very simple. whether u earn 5000 / day or 5000000 / day. The thing is that as you go up in expenses you typically have expenses that are not essential so it's easy to cut things to get under your income to make living sustainable. Poverty is just when you don't earn enough to maintain .
You still do not understand the way to become rich.

Simple question: what happens to the money you save in a bank or at home? The bank gives it to a wise man like Dangote who will spend it wisely and become rich. He will pay back with 15% interest rates, while the bank will give you 2% interest rates. Who is the loser?

Money saved at home gets eaten up by inflation or stolen or lost, who is the loser?

If you save 100k every year, how long will it take you to become a billionaire? If you sell 100 sweets to 10k people with 60% benefits and a turn over of 2 months how long does it take you to become a billionaire?

To become rich is simple: at the basic level, use your money to buy appreciating assets and minimize unnecessary liabilities. Then you become richer.

At the superior level: use debt to acquire appreciating assets. For tax purposes this is key.

Dangote took a loan of 400k to invest (spend) and that's how he started his journey.

Maybe you should start by defining what is the meaning of being rich?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

You still do not understand the way to become rich.

Simple question: what happens to the money you save in a bank or at home? The bank gives it to a wise man like Dangote who will spend it wisely and become rich. He will pay back with 15% interest rates, while the bank will give you 2% interest rates. Who is the loser?

Money saved at home gets eaten up by inflation or stolen or lost, who is the loser?

If you save 100k every year, how long will it take you to become a billionaire? If you sell 100 sweets to 10k people with 60% benefits and a turn over of 2 months how long does it take you to become a billionaire?

To become rich is simple: at the basic level, use your money to buy appreciating assets and minimize unnecessary liabilities. Then you become richer.

At the superior level: use debt to acquire appreciating assets. For tax purposes this is key.

Dangote took a loan of 400k to invest (spend) and that's how he started his journey.

Maybe you should start by defining what is the meaning of being rich?
Getting rich in times of monetary value.

well it depends on what u do for living . saving can be quite impressive . for example recurring Deposit scheme is surest and systematic way of building fortune and once matured it can be invested in fixed deposits. Salaried persons have statutory deposits like Provident Fund and at the time of retirement they get lump sum amount.

But professionals and self employed persons do not have such advantage. So they have to build their future in both investment and saving steadily and systematically to become prosperous.

The book emphasized on this mantra for becoming rich, it state cut down cost and save and likewise invest. and with investment, this is the principle...

Greater the return on your investment ….. greater the risk.

Lesser the return on your investment…… lesser the risk.
so it is left for u to decide....

i will rather go in for mutual funds rather than borrowing, debt is like digging a hole, the more u tr y to fill it, the more it get deeper. in Nigeria bank charge on borrowed money is about 21 percent which is enough to render u poor again . mutual investment is clever and one of the risk averse method in investment avenues and you may get a better gain with little bit of risk depending upon which fund you choose. I will only go in for a debt on a very low interest . acquiring debt will only make u a middle income earner.

Dangote only invest in a commodity that pay back quickly, the more u sale, even if it is a little price value, the turnover increase and so ur wealth.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by edicied: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2018
@Feelthemusic please how exactly does the Screen reader work is it like a Text to speech app?
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by budaatum: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
A kind of placebo effect i guess. scientist are still yet to understand why it works.
Not quite. Placebo implies a sugar pill. We say n'kan ti o n'duni ni po loro eni loosely translated, "that which concerns one most is what one constantly thinks of". It has been found that constant gnawing on a problem produces a solution. Might be why one is asked to "seek", because that's how one 'finds'.

Prayer is a mind concentrator. It helps the individual focus the mind so that inner energy is awakened. Below is something on prayer in Buddhism.

In Buddhism, prayer is primarily utilized for its internal purposes. It is practiced to awaken the practitioner’s inner bodhichitta, or Buddha nature. This concept can be defined as the fundamental compassionate vital energy; an energy that is as much present in the cosmos as it is within the individual. The process of prayer aids the practitioner in uniting himself with the cosmos by awakening this inner energy and consequently tapping into otherwise unused sources of wisdom, empathy and knowledge. The various types of meditative Buddhist prayer serve to calm the mind; bringing it to a state conducive to developing a strong and compassionate heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
A friend of mine defines bank as a place poor people contribute their monies to the rich
a very good definition if you ask me.

When your money is stored in a bank, you share the risk, but not the profits they get.

It is good to save to the bank, but it is not the shortest way to get rich.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:

well it depends on what u do for living . saving can be quite impressive . for example recurring Deposit scheme is surest and systematic way of building fortune and once matured it can be invested in fixed deposits. Salaried persons have statutory deposits like Provident Fund and at the time of retirement they get lump sum amount.
so as not to deviate the topic, let me quickly give an element of answer and move on. A good perspective on being rich in capitalist thinking, is the following:

- You are rich when the sum total of your passive (non-time consuming) income exceeds the sum total of your expenses -

This means you are effortlessly getting richer by the day.This my friend is the reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You can't achieve that by mere saving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
i will rather go in for mutual funds rather than borrowing, debt is like digging a hole, the more u tr y to fill it, the more it get deeper. in Nigeria bank charge on borrowed money is about 21 percent which is enough to render u poor again . mutual investment is clever and one of the risk averse method in investment avenues and you may get a better gain with little bit of risk depending upon which fund you choose. I will only go in for a debt on a very low interest . acquiring debt will only make u a middle income earner.

Let me share you a story.

3 years ago, I discovered that in a specific country lets call it country A, loans where offered at 5% annual interest rates for a periods of 4 years, provided you meet certains requirements. Then I knew that in Country B, businesses where looking for loans and were ready to pay 3% monthly interest rates for a period of 2 years.

Now you can calculate the annualized compounded interest rates. This was a Huge opportunity.

So I teamed with a person that met the requirement of Country A, took the loan over there, and lended it out in country B. Let say the loan was 3 Million naira (it was well beyond that). Make calculations yourself, and see how debt can make people passively rich.

Modified: For those who asked me privately to do the calculations, this is it:

When you earn 3% monthly, you annualize it using the following formula

R = [(1 + r) ^n] - 1

where R is the annual interest rate, r the periodic one, n the period. Applied to 12 months and 3% monthly rates, we have

R = 42,5 %.

This mean taking loans at 5% per month in country A, and lending it out at 42.6% in country B. Profit is 42.5% - 5%.

Now we are talking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by ScienceWatch: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:

But professionals and self employed persons do not have such advantage. So they have to build their future in both investment and saving steadily and systematically to become prosperous.

The book emphasized on this mantra for becoming rich, it state cut down cost and save and likewise invest. and with investment, this is the principle...

Greater the return on your investment ….. greater the risk.

Lesser the return on your investment…… lesser the risk.
so it is left for u to decide....

Dangote only invest in a commodity that pay back quickly, the more u sale, even if it is a little price value, the turnover increase and so ur wealth.
Thank you VAXX sir, this is matured advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by ScienceWatch: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
i also do not quite agree with u. i think the concept the book is trying to portray is very simple. whether u earn 5000 / day or 5000000 / day. The thing is that as you go up in expenses you typically have expenses that are not essential so it's easy to cut things to get under your income to make living sustainable. Poverty is just when you don't earn enough to maintain essentials. You earn 5000 / day but it costs 60000 / day and there is no way to make it any cheaper.

So many people who try to act rich in spite of never becoming rich (which you can become only by wealth accumulation). Buying the latest SUV does not make you rich. But saving or investing the money can. i have seen man poo people who t to impress b spending beyond their cut,visit malls,parks or other social gathering places... people live way beyond their income. the run into dept and found it had to recover.

for instance in Europe , you will see people living extremely frugal life (going through the ordeal of taking public transport just to save bill, for example) in spite of having years or even decades of living expenses in savings. In contrast, some other families live a super-cool life as you can imagine while paying more than half of their income on interest. It is the former that accumulates wealth, it is the later that consumes wealth from their own future.

if u live on a third of the income (even if that means sharing an apartment ), save a third, invest the rest has a potential of bringing in changes.

Are sure dangote do not save? there is a system in finance called ''payback method'' . if u study dangote business enough ,u will see the effect of this concept in his business.
You are absolutely brilliant Sir VAXX.
Allow me to mix something small with your seasoned wisdom.

Another way to super wealth is if a person can find out what their unique GENIUS is in some super-niche area. If a person can find the place where their unique GENIUS can be recognised, used and put to work.
That way we can increase our earnings and value to find more success and personal fulfillment and also help others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

3 years ago, I discovered that in a specific country lets call it country A, loans where offered at 5% annual interest rates for a periods of 4 years, provided you meet certains requirements. Then I knew that in Country B, businesses where looking for loans and were ready to pay 3% monthly interest rates for a period of 2 years.

Now you can calculate the annualized compounded interest rates. This was a Huge opportunity.

So I teamed with a person that met the requirement of Country A, took the loan over there, and lended it out in country B. Let say the loan was 3 Million naira (it was well beyond that). Make calculations yourself, and see how debt can make people passively rich.
Just note that when u are leveraging debt, debt is not leveraging u.

Debt is a like a crowns with debris hanging over your head. You might think things are going swimmingly well, until suddenly the thread breaks and everything goes down the opposite. You might be a multi-millionaire, asset-wise, and the next day find it's all gone. The reality is it was never yours. With debt, remember any reductions in value come off your bit first. Iterate that and you'll understand why it can all disappear in a thrice.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

so as not to deviate the topic, let me quickly give an element of answer and move on. A good perspective on being rich in capitalist thinking, is the following:

- You are rich when the sum total of your passive (non-time consuming) income exceeds the sum total of your expenses -

This means you are effortlessly getting richer by the day.This my friend is the reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You can't achieve that by mere saving.
i am not a capitalist, maybe that is why i see the idea of debt suck. Accumulation of assets only makes one rich if the value of the assets exceed the maintenance of the debt. let me ask u a rhetorical question. will the Greece ever be able to pay off her national debt, at least in capitalist thinking?.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
budaatum:

Not quite. Placebo implies a sugar pill. We say n'kan ti o n'duni ni po loro eni loosely translated, "that which concerns one most is what one constantly thinks of". It has been found that constant gnawing on a problem produces a solution. Might be why one is asked to "seek", because that's how one 'finds'.

Prayer is a mind concentrator. It helps the individual focus the mind so that inner energy is awakened. Below is something on prayer in Buddhism.

In Buddhism, prayer is primarily utilized for its internal purposes. It is practiced to awaken the practitioner’s inner bodhichitta, or Buddha nature. This concept can be defined as the fundamental compassionate vital energy; an energy that is as much present in the cosmos as it is within the individual. The process of prayer aids the practitioner in uniting himself with the cosmos by awakening this inner energy and consequently tapping into otherwise unused sources of wisdom, empathy and knowledge. The various types of meditative Buddhist prayer serve to calm the mind; bringing it to a state conducive to developing a strong and compassionate heart.
interesting. do u prey?
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

For those who asked me privately to do the calculations, this is it:

R = [(1 + r) ^n] - 1

where R is the annual interest rate, r the periodic one, n the period. Applied to 12 months and 3% monthly rates, we have

R = 42,5 %.

This mean taking loans at 5% per year in country A, and lending it out at 42.6% per yearin country B. Profit is 42.5% - 5% = 37.5% per year.

Now we are talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by FeelDeMusic: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
edicied:
@Feelthemusic please how exactly does the Screen reader work is it like a Text to speech app?
Hi edicied,

My screen reading software reads everything to me on the screen at any given time, I use my keyboard to navigate web pages and do anything a sighted person would normally do with a mouse. It's honestly very complex however, but that's the basics of it.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by vaxx: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
LoJ:

For those who asked me privately to do the calculations, this is it:

R = [(1 + r) ^n] - 1

R = 42,5 %.

This mean taking loans at 5% per year in country A, and lending it out at 42.6% per year in country B. Profit is 42.5% - 5% = 37.5% per year.

Now we are talking.
This should not be a guess work. how realistic is this claim....... who will go in for such an outrageous margin of a loan interest? The lowest loan u can obtain in Europe is staging around sad 8 percent, i do not know of USA. but Nigeria loan interest is around 18 to 21 percent, please rework the compound interest base on something viable.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
This should not be a guess work. how realistic is this claim....... who will go in for such an outrageous margin of a loan interest? The lowest loan u can obtain in Europe is staging around sad 8 percent, i do not know of USA. but Nigeria loan interest is around 18 to 21 percent, please rework the compound interest base on something viable.
This is a real life experience. I'm talking to you about something I did 3 years ago, and reaping the benefits till date. You are free to disbelieve. I have had other similar experiences.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by budaatum: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
vaxx:
interesting. do u prey?
No, I don't pray, except if you admit talking to oneself. I constantly do that.
Re: A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief by edicied: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Hi edicied,

My screen reading software reads everything to me on the screen at any given time, I use my keyboard to navigate web pages and do anything a sighted person would normally do with a mouse. It's honestly very complex however, but that's the basics of it.
wow Thanks for this info

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.