Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone (1533 Views)

Reddit Is White People Nairaland, But On Steroid (bigger Than Nairaland) / I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No / Check Out The Site That Is Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Most people think you must have a laptop before you can own a blog or website. That was before, with the smartphones out now, everyone can create wonderful blog or website to promote their business

Check my site which i create using my phone and do my posting right from my phone

visit and rate my site : www.damibiz.com

incase you want to create a site like this, Inform me, i can help you create one for free

Then drop ya Two cent
One Loffu
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by xpressng(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
how can you say this shit is better than nairaland..don't let me call you a mofo..you tried anyways
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by RaeTunechi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
dVinx:
Most people think you must have a laptop before you can own a blog or website. That was before, with the smartphones out now, everyone can create wonderful blog or website to promote their business

Check my site which i create using my phone and do my posting right from my phone

incase you want to create a site like this, Inform me, i can help you create one for free

Then drop ya Two cent
One Loffu
u too dey joke
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by CuriousMynd: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
OP, brain seems to be paining you.. You're just in need of traffic.. Kpele
I'm a blogger and I uses phone to create it so STFU
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by TonyBankz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
How can u say dat ur spiritual village is betta dan legendary nairaland..(in lasisi's voice)are u mad?

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by MrFuckallday: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
If it was better than nairaland then why are you advertising it on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by NeeKlaus: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
dVinx:

Then drop ya Two cent
One Loffu
Naaaaa Igboooo make Akeem go Gaga.
See the fool, OnyeAra.
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by hidhrhis(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
they finally get u
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by blessedvisky(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
MrFuckallday:
If it was better than nairaland then why are you advertising it on nairaland?
What a pertinent question
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
xpressng:
how can you say this shit is better than nairaland..don't let me call you a mofo..you tried anyways
atleast you said i try that ok
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
CuriousMynd:
OP, brain seems to be paining you.. You're just in need of traffic.. Kpele

I'm a blogger and I uses phone to create it so STFU
your response is like that of a typical nigerian guy grin
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Naaaaa Igboooo make Akeem go Gaga.
See the fool, OnyeAra.
grin
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
lordcj:
it nice, how can i create one like this with phone
depend on yr phone ram, and also the platform
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by mickeyenglish(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's a make-sense blog though.. Very lovely..

Post No Bill
Re: Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone by HeWrites(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2018
lordcj:
my phone is okay but what platform will be easy to use

A 1gb ram will do it

Use BLOGGER for now.. You can migrate to WordPress later

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online / Searching For A Soul Mate / A Lady Was Sexually Harassed By A Man Because He Touched Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.