Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Searching For A Soul Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For A Soul Mate (1536 Views)

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hey Nairalanders, I will not take much of your time but I will go straight to the point:
I am from the Southeastern part of Nigeria and spent most of my adult life in Lekki Lagos before relocating to US, Texas to be precise. I was married for few years but had to divorce for some obvious reasons. I have a daughter though with her mum.
I am a male citizen of US and I am an Engineer, just graduated. I have been a lone for a while but it is not helping at 41 years.

I am seriously searching for a relationship and it is limited within the United States. the lady will be within the ages of 30 and 40 years old. I do not care whether you have a kid or not and whether you are legally here or not.
What I am looking for is a lady that really values marriage and will be ready to settle down as soon as possible. I do not care about tribe or religion as well. In as much as you want to marry and not need to marry, you can email me at maiidea@yahoo.com.

Hope you guys will help me spread the message and assist a brother in need.

One Love

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by success1smyn(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ok.

pls if i may ask are you a born again christian and will you mind a christian yoruba that lives in chicago?
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
success1smyn:
Ok.

pls if i may ask are you a born again christian and will you mind a christian yoruba that lives in chicago?

All I can say is that I am a good christian and I love God. Moreover, tribe is not an issue. What matters most is the willingness to settle down for good.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by success1smyn(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pazumh:

All I can say is that I am a good christian and I love God. Moreover, tribe is not an issue. What matters most is the willingness to settle down for good.
ok
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks u all that have been emailing but I made it obvious that all I want is contact within US.
I really appreciate your effort though.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Emeritus75:

What is this?
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
I appreciate all your concerns, I still await your response.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Willzkid(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
success1smyn:
Ok.

I live 2 hrs away from Chicago.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Say no more mate, I got your back

3 Likes

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pazumh:

Why don't you want someone based in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
omokoginimi:
You got no joy
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by success1smyn(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pazumh:
you did not reply my mail
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why don't you want someone based in Nigeria?
Are you asking Isn't it very obvious? He needs companionship which may likely lead to marriage. Not a long distance stuff.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
success1smyn:

shocked
What's your concern there? Are you not a male, He's looking for females noT gays

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:

Are you asking Isn't it very obvious? He needs companionship which may likely lead to marriage. Not a long distance stuff.

What if he gets someone in Nigeria that is also serious, can't he start something from there and see where it goes?

2 Likes

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

What if he gets someone in Nigeria that is also serious, can't he start something from there and see where it goes?
thAt wilL b3 strEssful for him. He'll start filing for her and Visa shït. Omo he go waste money join.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
thAt wilL b3 strEssful for him. He'll start filing for her and Visa shït. Omo he go waste money join.

Why are you pressed on his behalf, the question was directed at him not you.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by success1smyn(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Willzkid:
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

HAnty sorRy oh. LoOks like you're also loOking for a poSsible mAtch. I wIsh yOu alL the beSt

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
HAnty sorRy oh. LoOks like you're also loOking for a poSsible mAtch. I wIsh yOu alL the beSt

Lol not an issue and I'm very NOT single.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol not an issue and I'm very NOT single.
OkaY thEn
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by aswani(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

This man is a professional. The chances of him getting a woman in Nigeria that wouldn't cause him problems, because of her lack of appreciation for how hard he has struggled to get to where he is, are very slim. Sorry to say.

He is looking along the right lines by searching for a woman in the US regardless of valid papers. There are no guarantees in life but he has a better chance of success going down that route.

The only men abroad that should be going home to seek a life partner are those that are still struggling to make it. As I said before, nothing is guaranteed but when you struggle with a woman abroad, the chances of you both being respectful and truthful to each other is much higher than any other permutation.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok, email and we will continue from there.

Thanks
Willzkid:

Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thanks for that wonderful analysis, It is as if you have been there.
Maybe I did not state that I was once married and it did not go down well. Once beaten twice shy!
I am a proud citizen with a good job, I dont need anyone to feed me, all I am looking for is good relationship that will end in Marriage.
aswani:

This man is a professional. The chances of him getting a woman in Nigeria that wouldn't cause him problems, because of her lack of appreciation for how hard he has struggled to get to where he is, are very slim. Sorry to say.

He is looking along the right lines by searching for a woman in the US regardless of valid papers. There are no guarantees in life but he has a better chance of success going down that route.

The only men abroad that should be going home to seek a life partner are those that are still struggling to make it. As I said before, nothing is guaranteed but when you struggle with a woman abroad, the chances of you both being respectful and truthful to each other is much higher than any other permutation.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
omokoginimi:

Thanks for finding her, you made my day!!!
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
success1smyn:

Sorry if I did not. I will do that today.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:

It is not really about the stress but what comes after the stress......most times disappointment and heartbreak.

Once a victim.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hey, in as much as I dont know him but I think he has an idea of what I am running away from.
He is a guy and believe me, he is living here in the US and understands.
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pazumh:

Thanks for finding her, you made my day!!!
Good sense of humour
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
0KNM:
Good sense of humour

Thanks!!!
Re: Searching For A Soul Mate by Pazumh: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why I do not want to involve ladies in Nigeria is not only about the risk but also waiting on this immigration thing, you can never be too sure, things have really changed.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Small Butt Or Small Hips Worry No More Here's The New Tool / Have You Ever Experienced Nuru Massage Before? / How To Tap Someone Else’s Call Either Your Gf/bf Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.