Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (52022 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
What a cacophony of idiosyncrasies that can but only locomote out of the darkest depths of Africa.

#Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
pejuakinab:
Only olosho would do this

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
dominique:
This is why I hate this bride price of a thing. I still don't see how it's any different from slave trade.

Are you from the bride price region as well?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by zabuur: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Now if a man scolds his wife, the wife rushes to bet Facebook, if a woman applies too much salt to flood, the husband tweets,

Must every matrimonial challenges come on air? That's why most of them are irreconcilable.

The first person to escalate on social media gets the pity.

It's always impossible to reconcile couples after they might have exposed then selves on social media

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by wambosamuel1980: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Absolutely nonsense some men has cause havoc to our integrity that make some women accuse us of bird of thesame feather, i will never take a woman to altar and later denounce the marriage which means iam incomplete person from the inception. As iam talking to you now i believe this could happen in Igboland or Yoruba people are found of doing this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Olii(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
omooba969:

If the two can make tolerance & 'faith' their watchwords.
can you use this two u listed? Some people are just hard nuts to crack, different characters, home, beliefs etc, dem plenty.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

What's the fuse.

Be waiting to return his bride price MUMU

As if he returned the sex you gave to him

Be there deceiving yourself with bride price and don't move on. How will bride price stymie you from marrying someone else?

Be waiting for kids to grow before you borrow sense
Kudos dear. A for two years they are not tugeda n she is worried about bride price. The family shud take the pride price to them na. Thats how is done in my place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A woman who was allegedly abused and maltreated by her husband has been begging him to come and take back his bride price for two years now. According to reports, the mocked her and taunted her with his current girlfriend whom he allegedly said is prettier than her.

The lady is seeking for help to return the bride price and obtain a receipt from the man.

Human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye shared her update online. Read below;

He abused his wife. He maltreated her. He starved her. He told her that his current girlfriend is prettier. He even denied the vow he made at the altar. He said to her: "I never told you I loved you or that you would be my only wife". He neglected and abandoned her. He threatened her with divorce. He even made a "mock demand" for the refund of the bride price.

After enduring and praying for him to change, she found the courage and left the marriage. Now, for two years, she has been begging him and his people to come and take the bride price and the man has been posting her. He believes that if he does not take the bride price, he would continue to hold the lady hostage and prevent her from remarrying.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/woman-begs-estranged-husband-come-collect-bride-price-photos.html
I m beginning to wonder why some couples are behaving like juveniles these days. instead of resolving their issues like adults they claim to be yet they bring it out into public domain like nairaland

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
allanphash7:
The most difficult institution in life is marriage

Where you get your certificate before the test. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Makaveli1166(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is so pathetic .which in my sincere opinion, it must have be a very preposterous traumatic scenario for her to leave in such a schizophrenic way which may relate to a vilified disaffection in contrast to my assertion it mayb because of a cranky mischievous indictment.#MAKAVELI

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olii:
can you use this two u listed? Some people are just hard nuts to crack, different characters, home, beliefs etc, dem plenty.

But you would have known your partner that much before you say 'I do'.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Olii(f): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
omooba969:

But you would have known your partner that much before you say 'I do'.
what about pretence and lies, what about being blinded by love, certain things u overlooked just to have someone and it turns out to be different from what u saw earlier.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by marvin906(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
don't wash your dirty linen outside
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
wambosamuel1980:
Absolutely nonsense some men has cause havoc to our integrity that make some women accuse us of bird of thesame feather, i will never take a woman to altar and later denounce the marriage which means iam incomplete person from the inception. As iam talking to you now i believe this could happen in Igboland or Yoruba people are found of doing this nonsense.

Can you please reconstruct your sentences coz ayam not understanding.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Shroud: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A woman who was allegedly abused and maltreated by her husband has been begging him to come and take back his bride price for two years now. According to reports, the mocked her and taunted her with his current girlfriend whom he allegedly said is prettier than her.

The lady is seeking for help to return the bride price and obtain a receipt from the man.

He abused his wife. He maltreated her. He starved her. He told her that his current girlfriend is prettier. He even denied the vow he made at the altar. He said to her: "I never told you I loved you or that you would be my only wife". He neglected and abandoned her. He threatened her with divorce. He even made a "mock demand" for the refund of the bride price.

After enduring and praying for him to change, she found the courage and left the marriage. Now, for two years, she has been begging him and his people to come and take the bride price and the man has been posting her. He believes that if he does not take the bride price, he would continue to hold the lady hostage and prevent her from remarrying.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/woman-begs-estranged-husband-come-collect-bride-price-photos.html

Why don't this dumb lawyer go to court to seek divorce instead of this dumb publicity on social media which will only damage the woman's reputation!

" she has been begging him and his people to come and take the bride price and the man has been posting her.

What kind of English is "posting"?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
See the baboons face. His ugly poo faced black monkey
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Kenkuss(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
U see ona life?
Discouraging people to get married
And to stay in marriage

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olii:
what about pretence and lies, what about being blinded by love, certain things u overlooked just to have someone and it turns out to be different from what u saw earlier.

@bolded,

That's where the problem lies & it's a dangerous path. Everyone sees the red flags but we overlook/ignore coz we supposedly love our bf/gf & we can't imagine leaving them to start again.

If we can learn to love ourselves first, I think making up our minds when we see red flags would be a lot easier.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
dominique:
This is why I hate this bride price of a thing. I still don't see how it's any different from slave trade.
I don't get you. How is bride price synonymous to slave trade? I hope you refuse your family from taking one on your head since it isn't different from slave trade.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tphoto1:

Kudos dear. A for two years they are not tugeda n she is worried about bride price. The family shud take the pride price to them na. Thats how is done in my place.

Where's your place?

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Olii(f): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

That's where the problem lies & it's a dangerous path. Everyone sees the red flags but we overlook/ignore coz we supposedly love our bf/gf & we can't imagine leaving them to start again.

If we can learn to love ourselves first, I think making up our minds when we see red flags would be a lot easier.
u think is that easy, well it's OK though
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olii:
u think is that easy, well it's OK though

I guess you're married right?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Olii(f): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
omooba969:

I guess you're married right?
not yet, why do u ask?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

What's the fuse.

Be waiting to return his bride price MUMU

As if he returned the sex you gave to him

Be there deceiving yourself with bride price and don't move on. How will bride price stymie you from marrying someone else?

Be waiting for kids to grow before you borrow sense
What's wrong with most of you on this forum? Have you seen a lady who isn't properly divorced from an estranged husband getting married? If that bride price isn't returned, she's still traditionally married to him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Rozaytee: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:

come and take wich mumu bride price....biko once d divorce paper has been signed u guys can go ur separate way......
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
dominique:

since you're not gonna demand bride price, maybe we can start. .... you know....start something.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Rozaytee: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
allanphash7:
The most difficult institution in life is marriage
aswear!!!...especially dis our generation

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olii:
not yet, why do u ask?

Just curious, seems you have your worries as per this palaver called marriage.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by miracool946: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
[/color]blll[color=#990000]
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rozaytee:
aswear!!!...especially dis our generation

Getting a loyal gee wouldn't be a problem for you, I suppose. smiley
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Rozaytee: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olii:
This thing called relationship and marriage I tire 4 am, can you ever get the right person? Or maybe can you ever be right for anyone?
i think its honesty.. issues dats killing relationships dis days...most people arent sincere wit demselves in relationship and marriage dis days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.