Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

2007 Champions League Quarter Finals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals (11470 Views)

UEFA Champions League Quarter-final draw Draw On 20th March 2015 / Champions League Finals: How Much Does The Winner Or Looser Take Home? / Champions League Quarter Final Draw @ 12PM Nigerian Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by rikkyjen(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2007
mukina2:

talk about us all you can

as far as i am concerned we beat you home and away grin

Old story, you get new gist for us? cheesy cheesy. You beat us home and away and you are still languishing 4th place. The fact is that ur team are buncha underporfermers .U only live up to xpectation when you play rival matches., only for Bolton and sheffield to beat you.

Buncha Underachievers.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2007
lol . .its the game cheesy

like you guys lost to westham and we did too grin

football is funny at times

we shall rise again
you'll see who the under-achievers are cool grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
Its nt like we r out(IMPOSSIBLE SEF).Haters r already hating.Well am having dinner with d players so hate on.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2007
cheesy cheesy :Di said Chelsea fans will say at the end of the game;the return leg is always there, we only need to score a goal, bla bla bla!
well whats happen now? grin
let me tell u what will happen after the return leg;we played rally well but luck was against us!we can still chase the league,bla bla!
sori guys but u've got 2 b contented with carling cup! grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by DrDre1(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2007
strolls in to check on thread again

sees Viee's post, nods head and laughs out loud

@ Viee
Abi o.
They were lucky they got a goal through their offside man Drogba. grin
Even Jose was quite calm today grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by toshmann(m): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2007
toshmann enters,looks around, sees a couple of arguments by fans of inferior clubs, knows it aint worth his time, and strolls out in red style

cool
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by debosky(m): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2007
because una win 3-0 against the weakest team in the Q-finals we no go hear word? anyways, na your time, the only team with one leg in the semis
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kitaun(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2007
Where are those moronic mouth-makers? Hahahaha!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED IZ DA BEST
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by wormedup(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2007
communication level among NL users is in an all-time low !

9ja4eva,
i weak for u o !
how can u just not have anything to say
there's a starting point; tell us what u saw in the game ! haba! must u be this blank

viee,
i was following ur post and it got to the spot where u were supposed to make u point, then u just stopped !
could u continue, so we can get what u were trying to say ?
thanks.

kit,
u know say we must score.
same thing next week - must score. let the goal tally increase in their land grin cool
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2007
Get a life
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2007
Dr. Dre:

strolls in to check on thread again

sees Viee's post, nods head and laughs out loud

@ Viee
Abi o.
They were lucky they got a goal through their offside man Drogba. grin
Even Jose was quite calm today grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga jm, really need paracetamol before he gets heartache.did u see whn d guy started drawing map?
now the last time i saw such thing from a coach was during the 98 world cup and i think it was the japanese coach that did that.
i was thinking that after the calculation he will bring a super sub
for where?
baba mourinho comot pple wey dey play well and carry pple wey think say na training we dey do
haba oga mourinho!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2007
wormedup:

communication level among Nairaland users is in an all-time low !viee,
i was following your post and it got to the spot where u were supposed to make u point, then u just stopped !
could u continue, so we can get what u were trying to say ?
thanks.

swrthrt, cld that b bc sumhow u r sad? try reading my post again moro, it may make sense to U then grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2007
viee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga jm, really need paracetamol before he gets heartache.did u see whn d guy started drawing map?
now the last time i saw such thing from a coach was during the 98 world cup and i think it was the japanese coach that did that.
i was thinking that after the calculation he will bring a super sub
for where?
baba mourinho comot people wey dey play well and carry people wey think say na training we dey do
haba oga mourinho!

Viee, shut up your mouth if you do not know much about my team!

Mourinho did not have many choices for substitution last night!

Most of the players on the bench were defensive players and what we needed were players to bring in the punches!

That was why he brought in SWP and Cole!

If you know anything about football, you would know that a coach has to gamble when he wants results! Sometimes it pays off!

Joe Cole's entry wasn't so bad, considering he has not played a game in four months.

He would improve as he gets more fit and plays in more matches!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2007
razzor mourinho, xcuse the hell out of me but if taking out an infuletial player to to put a player that has really find it hard to fit into the team(SWP), when a team reaaly needs a win is what u call gamble cry
i have nutin to really say to u grin
no wonda u guys won last nit!
good gamble cheesy
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2007
Viee, please can't you speak simple correct English?    Haba!

Please modify your post abeg, before you give me a headache! grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by DrDre1(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2007
walks into the thread again. Sees Viee and Razzor's posts. Smiles

;DRazzor is back in here in full force grin
@ Razzor
Where were you last night?
You no even show for inside here. Hope you enjoyed the game sha.
Your boyfriend turned into an artist yesternight. grin grin
Looks like he can draw well grin
Na God save you guys yesterday. grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2007
Dr. Dre, first of all my name is not Razzor, it's 'Razorr'.

Secondly, what business did the press have in peeping into my boyfriend's notepad? angry Make dem mind their business abeg. grin

Is Mourinho the only coach who makes sketches during matches? I tire o. . . Anyway, it just goes to show his popularity. grin grin

It was obvious that we had the upperhand during the match, so I wasn't nervous. I am just disappointed that we didn't win. That was our fault, as we had our hands around their throat! grin grin

Like I said before, just relax and watch the second leg. We would correct our attacking mistakes and dem do hear wheen! grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2007
@ razzor,

actually, i can write perfectly well and speak quite well, in communication, we have different degrees of interaction.
i like to believe that your IQ is at least a little above average so you can decipher 'shorthand'
if i had known i was wrong, believe me, i would have spelt it out in a clearer term so even 'a kid' can easily understand.

my apologies for making such erroneous assumption!
is it called fallacy of hasty generalization?can't remember now grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by toshmann(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2007
toshmann strolls in again, sees same fans of inferior clubs still debating among themselves and it aint worth his time, he strolls out again in red style
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2007
Toshmann, bring your fat *ss back in here! I have a word or two for you! grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2007
Dr Dre so i wasnt the only one who saw his sketches grin grin

valencia wicked o cry
they turned him into an artist grin
sorry Razorr by the time you guys are ready for the second leg .
their mean machine will be back cry grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2007
Mukina, go back to bed! Gbeborun Otutupoyoyo! grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by DrDre1(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2007
@ Razorr
Sorry for the way I spelt your name but I lke the ZZZZZ part 'cos na him dey cut grin
Sorry about the match too. Maybe the guy didn't take enough chelsea grin
Just keep praying for the second leg.
You guys had the upperhand but not throughout the match
Sometimes the way Valencia played made me forget that they were not at home grin

@ Mukina
Abi o. Wicked Valencia
Valencia turned Mourinho into an artist in his house. grin
Wonder what he will do away next week

Where is Toshmann sef? He keeps strolling about the whole place
searching round the whole of nairaland shouting Toshmann! Toshmann!! Toshmann!!!, stops and asks omo yi da?
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Abdblues(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2007
The gooners are anxious for other teams who still have some hopes (at least) to fall into the pit of doldrums like them!For them it is a case of 'he that is down, So for the people who still have some hope , let them keep hoping
To Fellow blues: the way i see it, Valencia have got the edge but we can still go there and pick the result we need to advance, It is a possibility!
At the Scummies, i hope you are not deluding yourselves that the task you have is an easy one?
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2007
Abdblues:

At the Scummies, i hope you are not deluding yourselves that the task you have is an easy one?

Please help me ask them o! shocked Dem don craze finish! grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by DrDre1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ Abdbules
What makes you think that we are deluding ourselves? angry
We are taking it serious. At least we have an away goal in the kitty grin
You Cheski people too should better start fasting and prayer grin

@ Razorr
Na who craze finish? angry
You're not serious.
Better keep praying your boyfriend stays in Chelsea. grin
If he leaves sef, na wetin you go do?
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2007
Keep dreaming my friend. . . It never hurt to dream! grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by toshmann(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2007
toshmann strolls in again . . . . looking for Dr Dre. . . . . . . . .shouting. . . .Dr Dre. . . . .Dr Dre. . . . .Dr Dre . . . . . . . where art thou. . . . . . . . . .

no answer. . . . toshmann strolls out again. . . . .for a pint of beer in the pub down the road. . . . . happily. . . . in red style. . . . .
cool
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2007
Yankeepool guy, since when did you turn into an attention seeker? shocked grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Abdblues(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2007
Toshman is having a time of his life!!!Just strolling in and out!! grin grin, na you biko!!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
Haa haa haa. . . It would soon come to an end sha! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Chelsea vs Leeds (1 - 0) On 4th March 2023 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 / Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.