Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

2007 Champions League Quarter Finals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals (11475 Views)

UEFA Champions League Quarter-final draw Draw On 20th March 2015 / Champions League Finals: How Much Does The Winner Or Looser Take Home? / Champions League Quarter Final Draw @ 12PM Nigerian Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
Justkunmi you know you will never beat Roma
same can be said for chelsea
so where does the hate come in tongue grin grin grin

i hate manscum angry
thats my only hate up dere grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
So UEFA has finally carried out the ban on some of Valencia's players. I am dissapointed though that only two where banned: - David Navarro and Carlos Machena. You the hell is Navarro? And who's Machena? I've never seen their games, so I don't know. A Fine was also imposed on the club.
I hope the ban will serve as ice cool water being poured on their nerves.
I also hope it would badly affect Valencia's game against Chelsea! Amen! grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2007
i bet you were wishing it was morientes or david villa uh . sweetie grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2007
Morientes ko, David Villa ni. Who is scared of Morientes? tongue I repeat, we would trash those guys. It's a good thing the two players that where banned are defenders. Watch us scatter their net with goals! grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 4Play(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2007
Roman Abramovich has split from his wife and they are negotiating a hefty settlement which could have a massive impact on Roman's financial fortunes

Navvaro is the reserve keeper while Marchena is the starting centre half pairing with Ayala.They will miss Marchena a lot,it is a big blow
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2007
darling .you should be prayin for helmet cech grin grin

moreintes has a mean streak in him grin grin

did you watch the scummies scared match yesterday?
they say its a friendly but we all know the truth grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2007
@4play https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44513.0.html - You can go and pour all your yabbis there!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kitaun(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
Na wa o! U no know who Marchena and Navarro be?
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2007
Yea. Mr. Lecturer, please teach me abeg! grin I no know book! cry
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by sage(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2007
A lil correction 4play

Navarro is the substitute center defender, while Marchena starts. He was paired in past seasons with Ayala but with the form and emergence of Raul Abidol he starts as their defensive midfielder along with Albelda
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Cyclone5(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
kellorah:

chelsea, u rock, u rock, u rock, u rock!!!

Since when did you become a Chelsea fan? Abi na bad belle? wink
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kellorah: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2007
since 'recently' grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

no comments grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kellorah: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
lol, grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by c0dec(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2007
probably the most balanced quarter-final match ups i've seen in a while. my predictions:

roma v man utd - roma have everything to go through. the only thing that can kill them is mistakes and complacency
milan v bayern - hardest to predict. both teams have had a shit season. don't know much about bayern but milan have poor strikers and their victory depends on if kaka has a good game.
chelsea v valencia - most likely victory for chelsea simply because they want it more but i'll be rooting for valencia.
psv v liverpool - psv wins. liverpool's win against barca was as a result of the uselessness of valdes.

ideally i'd like to see roma, bayern, valencia, psv but with the way things work you'll most likely seen this: man utd, milan, chelsea, psv and besides they are a team of champions. the champions mentality counts a lot. that's why inter is a shitty team!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Mustay(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2007
2003-4 ucl- Chelsea lost to d runners up: monaco.
2004-5 ucl: chelsea lost to the eventual winners at d semis- Liverpool.
2005-6 ucl: chelsea lost to d winners again i.e barcelona at the 2nd round. i believe this team has garnered experience through these years and aside from being a chelsea fan, I would pick manu or perhaps milan to knock off chelsea.
Milan has lost d zeal to win this save 4 their experience. Their defence is also shaky. Valencia's keeper might be d one that'll give us d match.
If liverpool wins they 'll play us at d semis again! If liverpool beats chelsea, then I'll support em cos it's also looking like their cup.
Don't forget- chelsea has met d defending champions for the past 3 years- PORTO, LIVERPOOL & BARCA respectively. I strongly think this is our year. Remember the 7 figure
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2007
WOW! The day has finally arrived! grin grin grin

Where is Toshmann? grin
I am not expecting much from PSV, but, I can bet that Yankeepool would see Black and Blue today! Hee hee hee. . .
That is one match I look forward to.

My predictions: - PSV 1 - Yankeepool 0
Ac Milan 2 - Bayern Munich 1

grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2007
As for Manscum's match against the Romans tomorow, I must say this: - Faggotson has really disappointed me with that bullock he spewed about players in the Roman squad he would be looking out for. How on earth could he have excluded Totti from that list? Is he deranged? shocked

My goodness, Totti is the highest scorer in the frigging Italian league for heavens sake.  angry

It's just like a stupid and arrogant coach saying he doesn't care about Drogba when playing Chelsea!  grin   grin

I'm not surprised sha. . .  I always suspected that the old man has been sniffing something. I even suspect that his constant gum chewing is just a way of keeping himself steady, in other not to betray the fact that he is high, or how else can we explain the gum chewing?

Faggotson is definitely deranged!  angry

After tomorrow's game, the name Totti would haunt the deranged old fool for the rest of his life!   grin   grin   grin

I can't wait!  grin   grin

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=458308&CPID=5&clid=121&lid=2&title=Totti+reveals+English+disliking
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2007
As for the Chelsea game, it might interest you all to know that Wayne Bridge is back, Essien should be playing, and ofcourse, John Terry would be holding down the defence alongside my darling Diarra.

We are going to have a complete team, so Valencia beware!  grin   grin

And if you think that's fantastic, then take this: - Joe Cole might just put up a 10 to 15 minutes surprise appearance!  shocked

Did I hear you say wow?  grin  grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2007
moreintes (fine chap), david Villa all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
go valencia! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2007
Sweetheart, sorry to disappoint you, but Morientes is not playing!  grin   grin

He is not playing in the return leg also. He has been suspended from the two matches!  grin   grin

He has a shoulder injury! Good news for my boys! grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2007
[b]MANCHESTER UNITED 2[/b]ROMA 0
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2007
viee:

moreintes (fine chap), david Villa all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
go valencia! grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah i trust Valencia.Dey will do us proud.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2007
9ja4eva:

Yeah i trust Valencia.Dey will do us proud.

Since when did you become a Valencia fan? shocked

I said it, most of these scummites are sniffing something like their coach! grin grin That's why they are so unstable! grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2007
Nah i like d team cos dey play good football.Hope ur coach puts Mikel as a Center Defender again.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2007
9ja4eva, please name the top seven players in the Valencia squad!   grin   grin  You have 30 seconds to do that!  grin   grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2007
sad sad sad!

but really luv, valencia is a team that plays good team football.defends well as well.at present, chelsea appear to be strugln (which is gud news 4 my boys grin) so i will be very conservative with my prediction; 1-1

go valencia!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2007
Razorr:

9ja4eva, please name the top seven players in the Valencia squad! grin grin You have 30 seconds to do that! grin grin

9ja4eva, I knew you would fail my test. You've gone to look for the Valencia names in wikipedia abi?  grin   grin 
It's obvious you don't know sh*t about the Valencia team, so please sharraap!  angry
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by viee(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2007
roflmas!
mikel central defender?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2007
Villa

Hugo Vianna

Ayala

Joaquin

of course ur own Del Horno

Angulo

and a whole lot.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2007
viee:

roflmas!
mikel central defender?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did u watch d Watford game?Well i wldnt mind Esssien or Mikel as Center defenders.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 9ja4eva: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2007
Razorr:

9ja4eva, I knew you would fail my test. You've gone to look for the Valencia names in wikipedia abi? grin grin
It's obvious you don't know sh*t about the Valencia team, so please sharraap! angry

Huh why shld I?U know what i wld revisit this after the match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 / Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. / Hull City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 1st October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.