Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema (38362 Views)

#JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears / Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by RealGucci: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
uk is known for knife stabings
hw come gun.
maybe he was a gangster in studio
anything uk
blacks.
forget it..dem go scrap d case.
no arrests were made
but if na european now.arrests for don plenty tire.
operation burst dance for don take place.
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Stillnigga(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
The mom warned him not to go but he went,that's what happen when ur son is not well displined. RIP......nextime u have to listen. angry
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Its called Bad association and at 12.30am? 2 bad
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by tydi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
johnnyvid:
it's so so unfortunate that our kids are not thought in the way of the Lord again. now the boy want to hit fast like other artists in u. k. not knowing his days are numbered. rip young man.

senseless comment.
I blame the time I wasted into reading it
respect the dead
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
mvem:
Gun crimes in the Uk are rear unlike US....then someone will potray there like heaven and gang crime are often hard to solve...RIP

You said it all. There media just don't expose to the world about the rate of gang killings.

Gangs in Nigeria are learners
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He didn't join a gang but was always with gang members.

Reminds me of this popular saying
"SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS & I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE"
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stillnigga:
The mom warned him not to go but he went,that's what happen when ur son is not well displined. RIP......nextime u have to listen. angry

Was this unfortunate situation as a result of lack of discipline or the outcome for disobedience?

A case of disobedience can be established here but that of lack of discipline may not really be factual since you don't know how he was raised up.
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Bennyranks: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mother knows best
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Ugosample(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
These black children in the U.K. just lack home training.
Always in gangs and constituting nuisance

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by piagetskinner(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
it is always better to live a calm life...minding your own business...

children obey your parents....if he had obeyed his mum he probably wouldn't have met his Waterloo
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by BENEAMATA: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sleep well brother.why are some ppl here on nairaland profering theories and even making outright allegations that the deceased was into gang ish even when police said he was at a wrong place,wrong time.it can happen to anybody, and it's not as if the cinema location is in the heart of croydon or peckham(okay i googled that first)
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by BENEAMATA: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sleep well brother.why are some ppl here on nairaland profering theories and even making outright assertions that the deceased was into gang ish even when police said he was at a wrong place,wrong time.it can happen to anybody, and it's not as if the cinema location is in the heart of croydon or peckham(okay i googled that first)
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Greatzeus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Every 15 years old and above black male is an aspiring rapper or artist undecided Especially in Us and Nigeria. Better go and face your studies,don't get disappointed like someone I know lipsrsealed when reality Dawn on you grin
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by davostar: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2018
He wasn't a gang member but associated with them..

He was a gang member by association.
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Jccf2018(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Stubbornness
Re: Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema by Burgerlomo: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2018
So sad, this is a big lessons to everyone to always listen to their parents or guardians cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.