Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls (986 Views)

My Ex Keeps Demanding For Help. / My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by drtegus88: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello NLs,

I greet you once again.

Abeg una go help me with this issue wey i dey face.

My junior brother been break up with him babe some years back after deflowering her.
They got back together on several occasions but the relationship never worked.

All of a sudden this babe add me on Snapchat and started chatting with me randomly.
This has been on for a two years now but I assume she want me to beg my brother on her behalf when she first started chatting me up.
However, things got extreme when she added me on instagram and started liking and commenting on my pics.

She even called me randomly at an odd hour i never expected. I began to wonder how she got my number. angry shocked embarassed

Please I need advise on how to handle this young woman because I am not the type that bleeps ex gfs of my brothers, cousins and friends.

Best Regards,
Re: My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin

Luminouz come abeeg, help ur broda...Since this babe want wahala i think...

But OP, juz be careful eeehn..it cud be a revenge in disguise after what ur younger brother done to her.. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Luminouz come abeeg, help ur broda...Since this babe want wahala i think...

But OP, juz be careful eeehn..it cud be a revenge in disguise after what ur younger brother done to her.. cool

Here babe....
Lemme read first...
Done reading!!!

My advice
2 ways....d easy way n d very very easy way

Easy way...
Block her everywhere..she might be back to hurt ya family n blah blah blah.....she seemed possessed n fixated on ur family...bloh bloh bloh....or she might just wanna fvck ur brains out....bleh bleh bleh....bottomline?? Block her ass!!

VV easy way

Add her up,chat her n form lovey dovey with her..get her to be cool with u...n FVCK her!!! Tear day pussy out like hell....n when ur tired..ditch her ass..n walk out like a BOSS.....n I suspect ur already considering this option...

RESULTS

Option A will get u out of ya fix eventually(if u truly don't love her n u wanna be free..so it's easy)

Option B is a very very easy way out....TO SURE DEATH!!!

Life or death OP? Choice is urs nigga

Luminouz OUT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
luminouz:

Here babe....
Lemme read first...
Done reading!!!

My advice
2 ways....d easy way n d very very easy way

Easy way...
Block her everywhere..she might be back to hurt ya family n blah blah blah.....she seemed possessed n fixated on ur family...bloh bloh bloh....or she might just wanna fvck ur brains out....bleh bleh bleh....bottomline?? Block her ass!!

VV easy way

Add her up,chat her n form lovey dovey with her..get her to be cool with u...n FVCK her!!! Tear day pussy out like hell....n when ur tired..ditch her ass..n walk out like a BOSS.....n I suspect ur already considering this option...

RESULTS

Option A will get u out of ya fix eventually(if u truly don't love her n u wanna be free..so it's easy)

Option B is a very very easy way out....TO SURE DEATH!!!

Life or death OP? Choice is urs nigga

Luminouz OUT

FVCK her!!! Tear day pussy out like hell....n when ur tired..ditch her ass..n walk out like a BOSS.

Chaaaaiii...SEE NASTINESS grin cheesy

I cud imagine the feeling of being stretched to the point u can't explain the mixed feelings of happiness, pain, at the same time h0rny grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by nuggarito: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
She is looking for the extra large of what ya bro gave her. Women and demonic features, smh
Re: My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by Frankicent(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Mtcweeeeee abegi jawe... That all. She just want favor from somebody in the family so it will be easy to get her hooked back with your bro.

If it's the other way she's probably a bitch.. Make I go read another post.
Bye

Modified: don't be surprise when she start asking of your brother..
Re: My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 13, 2018
bro whats wrong with you
Go sign your name in her pussy and walk away!

(1) (Reply)

Attractive People Please Is This True? / The Irony And Basic Truths Of Life / Feminist Are Useful Idiots On A Journey Of Self Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.