Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari (38106 Views)

Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Which one is TIV people not happy with you?
Simply say Benue people not happy with you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by fireback: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot
I criticize when I see things go wrong
Am not a sociopath
bros, we know you wella. no need for all dis explanation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Swagtrillions(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Factual and direct....I like politicians who are not sycophants
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by princejenks(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
If other states the president visited tried to be diplomatic with words concerning his lackadaisical,nonchalant attitude and disinterested approach to the pogrom going on,I bet benue people will never be kind with words cos they are feeling the pinch of his irresponsible style of governance
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by ernieboy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:
Which one is TIV people not happy with you?
Simply say Benue people not happy with you.
I tire o, na only tiv dey Benue?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yankee101:
I trust Tiv people. You go hear truth no matter who you be
According to sarrki, Akume has joined IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by iconize(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Keep quiet

You dey see double ?
[/s]

You're a dumbass.

You think Omenka is an elder statesman? I'm not shocked hey.

You've been on here for about 2 years, brandishing inherent lunancy, supporting a cowjockey with no iota of leadership skills.

Btw, you not the same stark illiterate that claims to live in the US?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by goshee: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
hahahahahaha so Benue people voted for their death in cold blood? That's good the must killed until they learn to vote right. nonsense!!!!.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by degamemaster(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
python1:

You are right. Baba really fvck up on that Benue wahala sha. I can see you are very good patriot, you always say the truth.
Mumu continue to quote your alternative moniker just to keep fooling yourself and your fellow sophisticated zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by victorazy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
I am a buharist to the core

I criticized him were he wrong

Also commend him were he did well

Name what he did well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by talk2percy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
But the sycophants around him won't tell him the truth. There's no state with visible federal projects in Nigeria. He's been busy shuttling London to and fro and other countries forgetting the home front.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by python1: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
degamemaster:
Mumu continue to quote your alternative moniker just to keep fooling yourself and your fellow sophisticated zombies.
Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by goshee: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

oga shut that your gutter you call mouth. Buhari has never being right it is just that Buhari's high level of incompetence is gradually overwhelming your prevailing stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by coputa(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Now that you are remorseful,you have created the room for change.You can never swim against the tide and survive.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
goshee:
oga shut that your gutter you call mouth. Buhari has never being right it is just that Buhari's high level of incompetence is gradually overwhelming your prevailing stupidity.

You lack basic morals
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by goshee: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Frustrated wailers everywhere
Lolsss who's wailing abeg. I think your senators governors and your mothers are the latest wailers. having the balls to call someone a wailer when your people are being slaughtered in cold blood like Sunday chicken tells how confused you are. Abeg I'm the next to pay condolence visit to your family I need the address. asslicker!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by KingLaka: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Go and learn simple tenses, Mr Buharist

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Idrisk19(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by goshee: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
tiredoflife:

These tiv people are sick
Or its right to say u voted for him

So why mentions stylishly you fought the civil war

Igbo's are not ur problem
lolsss they felt they fought on the side of hausa/fulani and for that they will be spared ndi araa!!. to the Benues when the herdsmen come with their weapon just start shouting "we fought for Nigeria we fought for Nigeria" and then you will be spared. hahahahahahahohohohohokikikikikik this one sweet me die

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by HeroicMeastro: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Former Governor of Benue State and serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, George Akume, has informed President Muhammadu Buhari that his people are not happy with him for his cold reaction over the killing of his kinsmen in the state.

Akume recalled that Benue people overwhelmingly voted for Buhari in 2015 despite the fact the then Senate President, David Mark, who is a member of the PDP hailed from the state.

He called on the president to help end the killings of citizens in the state.

He said, “Your Excellency, you could recall that Senator David Mark was Senate President while Suswam was the Chief Security of the State, yet the Tiv people voted for you in 2015.

“We have no federal project in Benue State, Ortom does not make law, Benue People made the law, JS Tarka fought for the unity of our country Nigeria, Mr. President the Tiv people are not happy about your reaction towards the killing of Tiv farmers by Fulani herdsman.”

Details later…
http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/12/buhari-benue-tiv-people-not-happy-akume-tells-president/amp/
What could mr President do? He ordered the IG to relocate to Benue and other relevant securities to put an end to the crises. Just like he ordered the Army chiefs to relocate to maiduguri so I don't think he would have done better than that.
I think the state government, traditional rulers and other political pointers fuelled the crises. Its unfortunately such things happends always in Nigeria.
Mr. President must not relocate to Benue himself neither should he order for execution of any herdsman on sight, assuming the herdmen are not his kinsmen as alleged.
Afterall, the country has lost enough souls in the northeast.
Dialogue should be the best way.
The northeast unrest wouldn't have happened if there was dialogue at the earliest stage
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Slurity(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Do you think he cares? grin

This is not Jonathan that has some empathy, this man is stone cold, he will be laughing hard now.
Taar. .. don't even mention Jonathan in the case of empathy. Jonathan the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Buhari is a flop but Jonathan is the worst of all
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Plain and truth

I doff my hat for you Akume

Baba didn't handle Benue issue well
and u think he cares?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Former Governor of Benue State and serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, George Akume, has informed President Muhammadu Buhari that his people are not happy with him for his cold reaction over the killing of his kinsmen in the state.

Akume recalled that Benue people overwhelmingly voted for Buhari in 2015 despite the fact the then Senate President, David Mark, who is a member of the PDP hailed from the state.

He called on the president to help end the killings of citizens in the state.

He said, “Your Excellency, you could recall that Senator David Mark was Senate President while Suswam was the Chief Security of the State, yet the Tiv people voted for you in 2015.

“We have no federal project in Benue State, Ortom does not make law, Benue People made the law, JS Tarka fought for the unity of our country Nigeria, Mr. President the Tiv people are not happy about your reaction towards the killing of Tiv farmers by Fulani herdsman.”

Details later…
http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/12/buhari-benue-tiv-people-not-happy-akume-tells-president/amp/
as if he gives a damn
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Slurity(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

My friend he has gone wrong in every single thing he has done or not done
it is a pure unjust to say Buhari has done noting good. pure hate. even though I dont like him, I can only rate Yar'adua and obj above him
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

What could mr President do? He ordered the IG to relocate to Benue and other relevant securities to put an end to the crises. Just like he ordered the Army chiefs to relocate to maiduguri so I don't think he would have done better than that.
I think the state government, traditional rulers and other political pointers fuelled the crises. Its unfortunately such things happends always in Nigeria.
Mr. President must not relocate to Benue himself neither should he order for execution of any herdsman on sight, assuming the herdmen are not his kinsmen as alleged.
The northeast unrest wouldn't have happened if there was dialogue at the earliest stage
how did they fuel d crisis?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Senator Akume, what is Buhari my people is not happy with you, does Pa Buhari care if your people exist or not. Talk like a leader and your know you are on their side and not that you want to use them as collateral to get favour from the president. Mr Akume, tell the president that henceforth your people will fight back because everybody have that sense of i don't care what happens to the next person. While he was in Plateau and Benue the herders had the guts to kill because they know Pa Buhari, Emir Sanusi, Sultan of Sokoto and Ango Abdullai
are solidly behind them.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by goshee: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

shaarap you fool. has the IGP been sacked for disobeying the president and C in C? it baffles me that people are really these zombies they are being refer to as. atleast I have discovered one zombi myself

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by smartpyzee(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

wu asked you sir?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Only Benue people

Concerned Nigerians aren't happy with him. Even those killed and the gods.

The Almighty too is never happy with those without empathy.

The problem with Buhari is that he has the likes of Abba Kyari, Lawal Daura, AGF Malami, IGP idirs, Mr. Grass-Cutter, Mr BabaganaKingibe, APC Chariman Oyegun, Tinubu, e.t.c....... telling him what his ears are itching-to-hear.

And he thiks that is the way Nigerians fell about him.

In truth, MOST Nigerians are fed-up with his antics and are just holding their breath in one hand and PVC in the other hand.
If it means we have to vote KOWA or other lesser-known parties, we will do so and get rid of this "Honest Mistake" (Yes, l know LiePODS will be jumping up and down like they are not part of the suffering) we made in 2015.

Sai Buhari, that is how we feel about you.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Inanslove(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Those who sold our dear state to.........
Its painful though.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Spot on, Akume has hit the nail on its head. Let's call a spade, a spade. Buhari didn't attach the required importance to Benue crisis. He keeps failing and falling as a leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.