Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari (38107 Views)

Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Engr4sure(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Former Governor of Benue State and serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, George Akume, has informed President Muhammadu Buhari that his people are not happy with him for his cold reaction over the killing of his kinsmen in the state.

Akume recalled that Benue people overwhelmingly voted for Buhari in 2015 despite the fact the then Senate President, David Mark, who is a member of the PDP hailed from the state.

He called on the president to help end the killings of citizens in the state.

He said, “Your Excellency, you could recall that Senator David Mark was Senate President while Suswam was the Chief Security of the State, yet the Tiv people voted for you in 2015.

“We have no federal project in Benue State, Ortom does not make law, Benue People made the law, JS Tarka fought for the unity of our country Nigeria, Mr. President the Tiv people are not happy about your reaction towards the killing of Tiv farmers by Fulani herdsman.”

Details later…
http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/12/buhari-benue-tiv-people-not-happy-akume-tells-president/amp/
Hmm so many people were killed but the killings in Benue seemed to be only known to the media house � in our country ��Chai thia ris God oo
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Max24: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
Mr AKUME FG is doing it best to protect life and property not only in Benue state but nigeria at large. Meanwhile Your massage from benue people is noted
Is this a poem ?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:29am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
I am a buharist to the core

I criticized him were he wrong

Also commend him were he did well

Please shut up , irritant angry
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:35am On Mar 13, 2018
egoldman:

Please shut up , irritant angry

You lack basic knowledge

You lack decorum
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:38am On Mar 13, 2018
yarimo:
Mr AKUME FG is doing it best to protect life and property not only in Benue state but nigeria at large. Meanwhile Your massage from benue people is noted

If the way Buhari handled the benue issue is the best according to you , then may your family be handled in such , plz say amen to this prayer.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 3:53am On Mar 13, 2018
egoldman:

If the way Buhari handled the benue issue is the best according to you , then may your family be handled in such , plz say amen to this prayer.
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by vikithor(m): 5:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Is george akuma presently the leader of the state ?

why cant the person benue sold their lives to via vote speak the truth to general tyrant buhari ,you can see thd ortondo ortom smiling like slowpoke ,
directionless ,selfish ,emotionless governor ,excuse ful load carry ing governor ,
God knows i cant have this type of gelly ,even has my lg counsellor rep ,
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Why are Benue people not united?is this only about TIV people not happy?what of other tribes affected by d fulani demons?did buhari visit Agatu & Edumoga?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Oluwambo147(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Angelparadise:

Tell the world one he has done absolutely very well with facts and statistics if your brainwashed zombified self will know that God created human to tell the truth. All of you that always praise him every time without telling him the facts are as guilty as him and must surely reap what your kind help sowed . Karma must visit you and your kind because of the blood of innocent children.
may all your dreams come true i voted for him i sold my BlackBerry q10 just to flex my friends that day and i have ask for forgiveness from God for voting him And I'm damm sure i have been forgiven i have been wishing his supporter's the wrath of Satan ever since my eyes clear
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Angelparadise: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Oluwambo147:
may all your dreams come true i voted for him i sold my BlackBerry q10 just to flex my friends that day and i have ask for forgiveness from God for voting him And I'm damm sure i have been forgiven i have been wishing his supporter's the wrath of Satan ever since my eyes clear
Amen
Thank be to God for standing on the truths finally and I smart person knows when he or she makes mistakes and admits because life is a lesson but only zombies that never changes because not future after death . You one task is to try convince other misled zombies that still have hope not like saraki and his likes.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by MrSly(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Plain and truth

I doff my hat for you Akume

Baba didn't handle Benue issue well
Probing to know if a nairalander impersonated this moniker
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Engr4sure:

Hmm so many people were killed but the killings in Benue seemed to be only known to the media house � in our country ��Chai thia ris God oo

Sule!
Tell us where herdsmen killed over 107 innocent people, pregnant, children and the elderly,............ so we can help you report it to media houses, just like your Myetti Allah cattle Association of Terrorist is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.