Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? (1291 Views)

Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by stanleyravos: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is over 24 hours know that a Nigerian was elected as the president of the ICC, every well meaning leaders allover the world have been sending messages including our own Senate president, let me ask is it because he's igbo man or Buhari is not happy about it

2 Likes

Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by madridguy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by stanleyravos: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin
why laughing, has lia Muhammad travel to Madrid again with that suits on top agbada
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by madridguy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alhaji Lai is somewhere preparing for 2019 in a grand style.

stanleyravos:
why laughing, has lia Muhammad travel to Madrid again with that suits on top agbada
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by stanleyravos: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
madridguy:
Alhaji Lai is somewhere preparing for 2019 in a grand style.

who's duty is it to send this message is it Garba,, femi, or lia him self?

1 Like

Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by madridguy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Don't expect Baba to congratulate the new ICC president.

stanleyravos:
who's duty is it to send this message is it Garba,, femi, or lia him self?
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by stanleyravos: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
madridguy:
Don't expect Baba to congratulate the new ICC president.

why is he not a Nigerian?
Just give me one reason why the igbo people will not tags him as a sectional leader?

1 Like

Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by gratiaeo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari me and you know will do neither
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by Kestolovee95(f): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
He is an 'IPOB/Igbo' president of the ICC how can you expect the dullard bigot to congratulate him? I'm sure the great ICC Judge doesn't even need his congratulations.

Dumbohari would have prefered and if possible voted his fellow fulani from Chad or Niger to be on that seat if he had his way. In fact he would vote Doundou Chefou the US wanted fulani terrorist from Niger who killed 4 US soldiers if he had his way.

We all remember how he voted against an Igbo at the OAU for his fulani brother from another country during his days as military head of state tyrant of the zoo.
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by ChimaAdeoye: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2018
stanleyravos:
Is over 24 hours know that a Nigerian was elected as the president of the ICC, every well meaning leaders allover the world have been sending messages including our own Senate president, let me ask is it because he's igbo man or Buhari is not happy about it

For where?
Buhari would do no such thing as long as the guy is from Nigeria and the part he calls the despicable 5%ers.
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Kestolovee95:
He is an 'IPOB/Igbo' president of the ICC how can you expect the dullard bigot to congratulate him? I'm sure the great ICC Judge doesn't even need his congratulations.

Dumbohari would have prefered and if possible voted his fellow fulani from Chad or Niger to be on that seat if he had his way. In fact he would vote Doundou Chefou the US wanted fulani terrorist from Niger who killed 4 US soldiers if he had his way.

We all remember how he voted against an Igbo at the OAU for his fulani brother from another country during his days as military head of state tyrant of the zoo.
Yes he is the temporary president of the ICC with no army and no jurisdiction over sovereign Nigeria. On the other hand, Buahri is the president of a sovereign nation 200 million strong. Why should Buhari congratulate him? He is a nobody compared to Buhari
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by stanleyravos: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2018
BlowTango:
Yes he is the temporary president of the ICC with no army and no jurisdiction over sovereign Nigeria. On the other hand, Buahri is the president of a sovereign nation 200 million strong. Why should Buhari congratulate him? He is a nobody compared to Buhari
if not for my upbringing i would have call you an idiot, just look at your self

1 Like

Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by stanleyravos: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2018
I think is time for the mod in the house to take this topic to fp, for the whole world to see the weight of hatred in this country call Nigeria
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by Oblang(m): 6:10am On Mar 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by freeze001(f): 6:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by Kestolovee95(f): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2018
BlowTango:

Is dumbohari a permanent president? grin
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by daveson2020(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin Mr bubu is afraid of unknown.... . The guy may send him to jail na undecided
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by Oblang(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
daveson2020:
grin grin grin Mr bubu is afraid of unknown.... . The guy may send him to jail na undecided

Delusion
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by conehead2018: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2018
stanleyravos:
He is still waiting for Intel. report before doing the needful cos he's is convinced that he's is spending the rest of his normadic life in the Hague.
Re: Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? by chernest2002: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari will do no such because he knows he have a date with icc.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists / BREAKING: @APCNigeria Twitter Handle Sold By Philip Obin- Pic / In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.