Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More (1995 Views)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? / ‘i’m Sex Starved, I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More by Felixgold: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2018
please kindly click the link and drrop your advice
[url]flexinnovative.com/advice-column-im-sex-starved-and-whenever-we-do-have-sex-i-can-hardly-go-more-than-one-round/[/url]
Hello everyone, this reader needs your best professional advice. Please drop your suggestions below in the comment section of this post and he’ll be reading through. Thanks.

If you’re in a bit of a situation in your relationship and you need someone to talk to, do drop it here; admin@flexinnovative.com and we’ll definitely fix you up. Have a great day everyone.
please kindly click the link and drrop your advice
[url]flexinnovative.com/advice-column-im-sex-starved-and-whenever-we-do-have-sex-i-can-hardly-go-more-than-one-round/[/url]

Re: Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2018
grin

Maybe he needs to upgrade his sex appeal... Sex is boring if the couple have restrictions, limitations or more DON'Ts than DOs sad

A lot of women are not open to tell their partner what they really want & if u both keep quiet & jus do the "do", soon the attractions will juz die down.. cool cool cool
Re: Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More by Skepticus: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Sounds like a typical religiously conservative marriage.

It sucks to be in your shoes, bro.

You and your partner should to try to loosen up

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Nigerian Man Says / Two Bank Staff At UNILAG Branch Caught NAKING Themselves In Office (video) / Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.