Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved (49867 Views)

‘i’m Sex Starved, I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (video) / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by naijablood: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2022
I started observing this pattern since 2018
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service

…But seriously that year was one of my favorite in terms of financial success.
As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos. … coupled with other gigs … I was in money.

After service I met a lady and we kicked off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough, well the relationship lasted four months.

After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year.

2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, I was back to square one…

Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us.

But from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..

Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship…

But will I be single for life … I’m just lost.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Bornbiafra: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Bro avoid relationship... build yourself and go for prayers in other to separate u from what you are attached to

333 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Bro this is like when you don't have any thing to do with a woman, you progress.
Another woman is jealous maybe spirit wife.

They know that wealth keeps a woman. When they stiffen your wealth source woman will run.

Just seek spiritual guidance

Even spirit know that women love money

278 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by dawnomike(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service … but seriously that year was one of my favorite in terms of financial success.
As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos … coupled with other gigs … I was in money
After service met a lady and we kick off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough , well the relationship lasted four months.
After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year
2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, i was back to square one…
Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us, but from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..
Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship… but will I be single for life … I’m just lost
My dear brother, continue to invest in your venture and forget relationships for now biko!!!
When it is time for relationships, you will know

19 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by immortalcrown(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2022
I don't understand your point. Your caption says sex but your post is just talking about relationship. Do you mean your business crumbles when you are in a relationship or do you mean your business crumbles when you have sex with a woman? Please, explain further.

You can be in a relationship without sexual intercourse. You can have sex without being in a relationship.

If relationship without sex affects your financial status, you have a spiritual problem. But if sex is what affects your financial status, you are destined to be a holy man. Williams Uchemba said sexual immorality takes him back financially.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Aladdin1(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
I don't understand your point. Your caption says sex but your post is just talking about relationship. Do you mean your business crumbles when you are in a relationship or do you mean your business crumbles when you have sex with a woman? Please, explain further.

You can be in a relationship without sexual intercourse. You can have sex without being in a relationship.

If relationship without sex affects your financial status, you have a spiritual problem. But if sex is what affects your financial status, you are destined to be a holy man. Williams Uchemba said sexual immorality takes him back financially.
OP Answer the question this guy asked you.then we can know what to tell you.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by naijablood: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2022
I could be sexually active once in a while, when out of relationship tho it’s always protected .. and it always seem to have no effect
immortalcrown:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by immortalcrown(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I could be sexually active once in a while, when out of relationship tho it’s always protected .. and it always seem to have no effect
Two things are involved. Maybe you are destined to be a priest or a celibate in Catholic.

Or, you have a spiritual wife who does not want a physical woman near you.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Just do whatever pleases you jaree

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:
I was posted away from my then girlfriend to another state for NYSC hence couldn’t engage in serious relationship through out my service … but seriously that year was one of my favorite in terms of financial success.
As a serving corper I was also working freelance for two different companies in Lagos … coupled with other gigs … I was in money
After service met a lady and we kick off a relationship, within 2months of us into the love affair, I lost the two jobs as a freelance was done with service so had to start some money making venture, but was tough , well the relationship lasted four months.
After three months of us breaking up I had a business idea, year 2020, got into it and within two months I made my first million was single for a year
2021 I met a lady and started meeting … and within a space of 6 months, i was back to square one…
Early this year was tough and depressing, and by June, we were already having relationship problem, hence some space between us, but from September I notice some positivity, business took off I started saving up and by November I had to buy a property to compensate myself for a hardworking year ..
Now my problem is I’m disturbed , this lady been asking for us making the relationship official .. but I’m scared loosing it all … I keep getting back to the ground when I’m in relationship… but will I be single for life … I’m just lost

Please which gig were you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by OKOATA(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2022
cool
I remember when things usually go bad for me too, especially when I have sex. When I went to like 2 churches for prayers, the first thing each of them ask me is that when was the last time I went to church? When was the last time I paid my tithe?

See when God blesses you most of you forget about God, not even a thank you to God or mother nature. If you are an Ogun worshipper or Sango if things start to go bad they will go to IFA, he will tell them to go and appease the gods.

Bro let me tell you something God doesn't need your money, pay your tithe, commit your ways to God and God will preserve you, your finances, your household. No evil will befall you. Not until when I started getting close to God and paying my tithe, going to church once in a while before everything became normal.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by 1x2x3: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Bro this is like when you don't have any thing to do with a woman, you progress.
Another woman is jealous maybe spirit wife.

They know that wealth keeps a woman. When they stiffen your wealth source woman will run.

Just seek spiritual guidance

Even spirit know that women love money

OP, this is what you may have to look into.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Nicepoker(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
You want a wooman to destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by stanvesco(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijablood:

I can relate so lemme advice you.

Firstly; congratulations you are a creative and have an inventive mind. There is a saying *have you seen a married inventor?*. E get why!

Nevertheless, this is what you must do and don't now. You must learn to make your relationship work with your activities or else you will struggle with your relationships for life.

In your next relationship, you need to find a timetable. The reasons for your misfortunes isn't diabolical but rather these girls are sucking life out of your three most important things

Your time
Your small income
Your creativity

Possibly you skip schedules because of the acrobatic sex.....you become tired......and you lack morale following the long weekend sexs....

Create schedules and stick to demmmmmm......

If it's time for work and one toto is blaring Infront of you....look away

If you have cash for a project and one Bobby is tempting U loooook away

You will be able to make these tins work....

Remember there is a reason ancient people do *sexual transmutation*

Whenever a man feels the sudden urge for sex..... If he doesn't masturbate, have sex......he can transmute that power to madt creativity.....

Why do monks stay off women

Why are footballers warned to stay off sex bfor serious matches

Why do people stay off ejaculations bfor big projects and then Bleep like rabbits after the projects? *Transmutation*

Learn to harvest this power rather than making it work for you....

You are positioned to enjoy this power for now...

When you get married....

Hmmmmm

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Op just calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Baronthecelebri: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Op, it's a spiritual problem you need to go to any Bible believing church for the man of God to pray for you. And also stay away from women.

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by juniorstar(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
When you are with a woman you seem to loose your senses and become a provider neglecting your business...focus on your business...you mustn't say yes to all her requests and be prayerful.

8 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Uchenna10(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
stanvesco:

I can relate so lemme advice you.

Firstly; congratulations you are a creative and have an inventive mind. There is a saying *have you seen a married inventor?*. E get why!

Nevertheless, this is what you must do and don't now. You must learn to make your relationship work with your activities or else you will struggle with your relationships for life.

In your next relationship, you need to find a timetable. The reasons for your misfortunes isn't diabolical but rather these girls are sucking life out of your three most important things

Your time
Your small income
Your creativity

Possibly you skip schedules because of the acrobatic sex.....you become tired......and you lack morale following the long weekend sexs....

Create schedules and stick to demmmmmm......

If it's time for work and one toto is blaring Infront of you....look away

If you have cash for a project and one Bobby is tempting U loooook away

You will be able to make these tins work....

Remember there is a reason ancient people do *sexual transmutation*

Whenever a man feels the sudden urge for sex..... If he doesn't masturbate, have sex......he can transmute that power to madt creativity.....

Why do monks stay off women

Why are footballers warned to stay off sex bfor serious matches

Why do people stay off ejaculations bfor big projects and then Bleep like rabbits after the projects? *Transmutation*

Learn to harvest this power rather than making it work for you....

You are positioned to enjoy this power for now...

When you get married....

Hmmmmm

Ozwor....

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by marlow1962(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Uchenna10:

Ozwor....

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by ATEAMS: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Little human problems..

Hiss

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by bigdammyj: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Reading...

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by ImoleNaija: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
I think the problem lies with you & not the ladies that come your way. You may seek deliverance at MFM.

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Joromy: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Huh
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by Koko88(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
When a man is trying to be successful, the devil gives him a girlfriend.

Your situation isn't different from other guys. Just focus on money. Leave relationship for now. Hopefully, the right person will come along.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by HardMirror(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Not spiritual.
This is a warning for men. You can NEVER attain your potential when you allow women into your life. They will waste all your brain power and time on discussing useless things. Your 24 hours would be wasted on nonsense. They will call you in the morning and night you will lack direction. You will be spending stupidly.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by tiswell(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
baba.

ya spiritual wife na the vawulence type sad

1 Like

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by nairalee(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
cut of your dick and overtake Dangote in One year

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
You have a very jealous spiritual wife....check how you were given birth too. Ask your mother or father questions. Spiritual wife no dey just meet man like that. Na covenant either intentionally or unintentionally.
Re: Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved by SmallDick99(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO XX Videos / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.