Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion (6235 Views)

President Trump Declassifies Russia Collusion Documents / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Kophschmerzen: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

You're talking crap! The Washington Free Beacon paid research focused on Trump's business and entertainment activities only. The Free Beacon stopped funding research on Trump in May 2016, and none of the work product they received appeared in the Steele dossier. Fusion GPS hired a foreign entity, a private British intelligence firm co-owned by Steele to look into connections between Trump and Russia. He was hired between June and November 2016.

Even a rotten bag of potato have more self awareness than anyone in your lineage, mor0n the GOP never trumpers started the dossier. Go argue with your filthy ancestors.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2018
1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump camp. pleaded guilty
2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adv., pleaded guilty
3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former camp. chair, indicted charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, fail to disclose foreign assets
4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.
5) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign.
6) Richard Pinedo: This Cal. man pleaded guilty to identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, agreed to cooperate with Mueller. 7) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Gates

It seems everywhere the investigation goes they find evidence. Don't understand how it's a witch hunt.

Last, Muller subpoenas Trump organization for documents related to Russia cheesy

History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes. wink

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

How many times time am I going to explain it? Please tell me how a political opposition research made its way from Russia, through the FBI to the FISC and unverified.

A former British intelligence officer who has worked undercover in Russia is going to have problems with contacts in Russia? A man respected for his intelligence craft would have a problem getting the ear of the FBI on matters of treason?

Please stop this nonsense insinuations of Obama being in collusion with Russia.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Even a rotten bag of potato have more self awareness than anyone in your lineage, mor0n the GOP never trumpers started the dossier. Go argue with your filthy ancestors.

You're wrong f00l. The GOP has nothing to do with Steele dossier. Steele was hired after the primaries. You might be entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
LordReed:

A former British intelligence officer who has worked undercover in Russia is going to have problems with contacts in Russia? A man respected for his intelligence craft would have a problem getting the ear of the FBI on matters of treason? Russian contact is not the issue here. The issue is the "dirt" he got from his so called Russian contacts. Recently, it appears more like Clinton's hit

Please stop this nonsense insinuations of Obama being in collusion with Russia.
FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.
The dossier, 35 pages long, contains many specific assertions that could be verified by an organization with the resources of the FBI. Verified, that is, if they were accurate in the first place. At the same time, at least one group of assertions, the ones concerning Michael Cohen, have been convincingly debunked. Cohen has produced proof that he was not in the Czech Republic, or even in Europe, when the purported meeting took place.

So tell me again how credible and trustworthy Steele and his hit job is.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Kophschmerzen: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

You're wrong f00l. The GOP has nothing to do with Steele dossier. Steele was hired after the primaries. You might be entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.

Hey you classless reprobate, go chew on this one and cure your idiocy.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.amp.html
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you classless reprobate, go chew on this one and cure your idiocy.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.amp.html

Your link supports my argument, retard! Lord knows if your stup1dity is hereditary.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Kophschmerzen: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

Your link supports my argument, retard! Lord knows if your stup1dity is hereditary.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced... You are clinically insane.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.
The dossier, 35 pages long, contains many specific assertions that could be verified by an organization with the resources of the FBI. Verified, that is, if they were accurate in the first place. At the same time, at least one group of assertions, the ones concerning Michael Cohen, have been convincingly debunked. Cohen has produced proof that he was not in the Czech Republic, or even in Europe, when the purported meeting took place.

So tell me again how credible and trustworthy Steele and his hit job is.

You know how Schengen visas work right? So how are you convinced?
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced... You are clinically insane.
That months later produced what, F00L?

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordReed:

You know how Schengen visas work right? So how are you convinced?
Convinced about what?
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Kophschmerzen: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

That months later produced what, F00L?

You are insane, moving the goal post like a brainless twerps. Go f**k yourself.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are insane, moving the goal post like a brainless twerps. Go f**k yourself.
Dumbo, you just got buried in your rubbish. It'll get worse next time you come with your lies.

3 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

Convinced about what?
You said he explained his travels convincingly and I asked if you know how Schengen visas work, how did his explanation convince you if you know how Schengen visa work?
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Kophschmerzen: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
9inches:

Dumbo, you just got buried in your rubbish. It'll get worse next time you come with your lies.

Idiota, you over rate your self worthlessness. Buried in what exactly? Your certificate of stupidity need to be archived in the hall of shame of m0rons.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2018
LordReed:
You said he explained his travels convincingly and I asked if you know how Schengen visas work, how did his explanation convince you if you know how Schengen visa work?
1. CNN reported that the Michael Cohen in the report is not Trump's lawyer but a man with the same name from a different country.
2. Michael Cohen, who was said to have visited Prague in August and September, did not leave or enter the United States during this time.
3. Mr Cohen said he has never been to Prague in his life.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Idiota, you over rate your self worthlessness. Buried in what exactly? Your certificate of stupidity need to be archived in the hall of shame of m0rons.
Keep on yelling, imbec1Le. You've done your parents proud by beating their lying records. Congratulations stup1d!

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Oshodi garage tout. I just left Pretoria for Nigeria yesterday enroute to Chicago in about a week and looking at Nairaland seeing you are worried about me while your worthless life is going into the sewage. Of what concern is a poverty ridden skunk like you to America?. Your worthless tramp will be disgraced out of that exalted office. Meanwhile enjoy your poverty ridden life while your contemporaries are stepping up their game.

Oponu agbalagba. Who cares if you just landed in Somalia? Idiot, answer the question. When are you going to impeach Trump, ode.

4 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Oponu agbalagba. Who cares if you just landed in Somalia? Idiotzl, answer the question. When are you going to impeach Trump, ode.
Human debris. Of what deal is America to you in your third world hell which you can't escape due to the generational poverty you inherited from your forebears?. You will get a BP over trampy that doesn't give a hoot about you . A guy that doesn't know what a balanced diet is foaming in the mouth about a clownish and misogynistic piece of poo in the Oval office. Will be in my comfort zone tomorrow and will unleash on you. Meanwhile, enjoy your hunger and don't let those mosquitoes bite you.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
As Diamond and Silk would say

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Human debris. Of what deal is America to you in your third world hell which you can't escape due to the generational poverty you inherited from your forebears?. You will get a BP over trampy that doesn't give a hoot about you . A guy that doesn't know what a balanced diet is foaming in the mouth about a clownish and misogynistic piece of poo in the Oval office. Will be in my comfort zone tomorrow and will unleash on you. Meanwhile, enjoy your hunger and don't let those mosquitoes bite you.

Lucas, the doofus, how are you today? How does it feel to know that construction on the southern wall has been paid for and that work on it will commence tomorrow? It must grate your nerves that Trump is delivering on his promises.

Keep in mind that Mccabe is going to jail for perjury just the way he entrapped Mike Flynn, Comey is next. And, oh, Hillary and Odumbo arent far behind either.

Wonder where Mindfulness is these days. Wonder what she thinks of refugees raping theur way around Germany.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
By the way, my American peops, my sources say there's going to be a "storm to hit America soon. I cannot tell when but they are pretty sure it's coming. Some say it's going to be an EMP attack for something that massive which could take out electricity for any length of time. People are buying generators and stocking up on food and ammo. The attack is going to be by members of the swamp who are afraid if being exposed and brought to book. Hillary, Obama and their cohorts are about to face the law.

The new omnibus bill newly signed contains provision for your tribunal costs amongst other expenses relevant to the draining of the swamp. 19, 000 indictments are ready to be disbursed in the US alone. There's a massive shake up coming to America. Be ready.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

My sources say the British government had a hand in the Steele dossier to undermine Trump and that Theresa May herself will be exposed and indicted and may well lose her PMship very soon, probably April/May. It was all a conspiracy from the start, and it wasn't really a never-Trump affair, it was a DC swamp thing of which Democrats/Republicans are a part of which explains McCain being fingered in the first place. Anyway, the truth is about to emerge. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 1:03am On Mar 26, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Lucas, the doofus, how are you today? How does it feel to know that construction on the southern wall has been paid for and that work on it will commence tomorrow? It must grate your nerves that Trump is delivering on his lopromises.

Keep in mind that Mccabe is going to jail for perjury just the way he entrapped Mike Flynn, Comey is next. And, oh, Hillary and Odumbo arent far behind either.

Wonder where Mindfulness is these days. Wonder what she thinks of refugees raping theur way around Germany.
Village skunk. I am back in my comfort zone while a brain dead skunk who hibernated in a jungle is foaming in the mouth . The money for the wall passed by Congress won't even build 100 miles of almost 2.500 miles of border wall. I do not expect an okrika wearing, kwashiokor ravaged poo hole skunk to know that. Go to your Oshodi garage and show your idiocy to your fellow touts. When it comes to US, your a*s licking of a racist piece of garbage won't help you get the visa. Meanwhile, enjoy your one room mansion in the ghetto you live in.

3 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 1:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Timbuktuo:
By the way, my American peops, my sources say there's going to be a "storm to hit America soon. I cannot tell when but they are pretty sure it's coming. Some say it's going to be an EMP attack for something that massive which could take out electricity for any length of time. People are buying generators and stocking up on food and ammo. The attack is going to be by members of the swamp who are afraid if being exposed and brought to book. Hillary, Obama and their cohorts are about to face the law.

The new omnibus bill newly signed contains provision for your tribunal costs amongst other expenses relevant to the draining of the swamp. 19, 000 indictments are ready to be disbursed in the US alone. There's a massive shake up coming to America. Be ready.

Oloriburuku, I thought it was a generational poverty bestowed on you by your forebears that was your problem not knowing that mental illness is part of your inheritance too. The funny part is that you or your hungry folks don't even have the financial means to send you to a psychiatric home.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Village skunk. I am back in my comfort zone while a brain dead skunk who hibernated in a jungle is foaming in the mouth . The money for the wall passed by Congress won't even build 100 miles of almost 2.500 miles of border wall. I do not expect an okrika wearing, kwashiokor ravaged poo hole skunk to know that. Go to your Oshodi garage and show your idiocy to your fellow touts. When it comes to US, your a*s licking of a racist piece of garbage won't help you get the visa. Meanwhile, enjoy your
one room mansion in the ghetto you live in.

You incurable simpleton, you still haven't woken up to smell the covfefe? Let me help you with a Trump tweet quote:

Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!

He's going to use funds in the omnibus spending bill at his own discretion, you blithering toad. In this specific case, he'll be using money for National Defense to fund the wall. grin Get ready to weep hot, bitter tears Lucas. Hahahaha

9inches, you aware of this?

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Meanwhile, somewhere in the EU. grin

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Timbuktuo:

You incurable simpleton, you still haven't woken up to smell the covfefe? Let me help you with a Trump tweet quote:

Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!

He's going to use funds in the omnibus spending bill at his own discretion, you blithering toad. In this specific case, he'll be using money for National Defense to fund the wall. grin Get ready to weep hot, bitter tears Lucas. Hahahaha

Dimwit, your poo hole according to the racist Trump is going down the sewage and a 3rd world hungry and okrika wearing and poverty cursed numbnut is getting his bp high over a country and a worthless misogynistic pussy grabbing 71 year old demented fool. I guess Mexico is not paying for the wall anymore like Cadet Bonespurs was saying during the campaign. I was at Murtala Muhammad Airport to board a flight out of Nigeria and there were two power outages . You are not worried about where you and your poverty ridden family resides but you are worried about a place you can only dream of in your fantasy. A lot of Nigerians who are stepping up in life are not like you and your ilks that are fetish about a country they have no stake in. Buhari and his son ( Yusuf ) can go to Europe for their medical needs while a poor peasant like you would die from ordinary malaria due to the poverty embedded in you by your forebears. Go and buy N500 data while my data is unlimited. Meanwhile, how are your garage guys at oshodi ?.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Timbuktuo:
Meanwhile, somewhere in the EU. grin

Meanwhile, some hungry Oshodi garage tout is looking for something to eat by pick pocketing. You are a sad excuse for a man. Most Nigerians I know are hardworking and not obsessed with America or Europe but a ghetto skunk is so fixated about America and Europe. Go get a life mental midget.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Of course. I couldn't contain my laughter this past weekend. My moderately liberal partner said to me "your stable genius has done it again!" And throughout the weekend, she kept yelling "Bob Mueller pleeease do something, he's gonna build the f*cking wall!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
9inches:

Of course. I couldn't contain my laughter this past weekend. My moderately liberal partner said to me "your stable genius has done it again!" And throughout the weekend, she kept yelling "Bob Mueller pleeease do something, he's gonna build the f*cking wall!" cheesy

Lol. Does she want to stroll over to Mexico?

I think it's clear at this point DJT IS a very stable genius. I hear Gitmo is being expanded to accommodate as many as 10, 000 inmates, Hillary and Obama inclusive. We do live in interesting times.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by 9inches(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Lol. Does she want to stroll over to Mexico?

I think it's clear at this point DJT IS a very stable genius. I hear Gitmo is being expanded to accommodate as many as 10, 000 inmates, Hillary and Obama inclusive. We do live in interesting times.

Let the left (including the whiners on this forum) keep underestimating him to their own chagrin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snow And Tears Mark Funeral For North Korean Leader / Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) / French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.