Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,102 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion (6233 Views)

President Trump Declassifies Russia Collusion Documents / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 6:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Timbuktuo:

How does it feel to know that construction on the southern wall has been paid for and that work on it will commence tomorrow? It must grate your nerves that Trump is delivering on his promises.

Wait are we talking about the same bill Trump threatened not to sign? Which he of course turned tail and signed anyway, that bill?

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Lucas, the doofus, how are you today? How does it feel to know that construction on the southern wall has been paid for and that work on it will commence tomorrow? It must grate your nerves that Trump is delivering on his promises.

Keep in mind that Mccabe is going to jail for perjury just the way he entrapped Mike Flynn, Comey is next. And, oh, Hillary and Odumbo arent far behind either.

Wonder where Mindfulness is these days. Wonder what she thinks of refugees raping theur way around Germany.

Europe is still the safest place. Choke on your jealousy. cheesy kiss
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Mindfulness:

That piece of poo called Timbuktuo or whatever is not even a delight to look at. A typical garage tout in Oshodi who could barely eat twice a day will come here and foam in the mouth about Europe and America which he has no clue about. I visit Nigeria frequently for obvious reasons and guys like the idiot supporting a racist pig named Trump is either playing Baba Ijebu or looking at the screen of BETNAIJA . It's only when they get their N500 data they come here and show their idiocy. You see them in real life they are yellow toothed, red eyed and kwashiokor ravaged body dangling on their okrika wear. Their home front is burning and they can't do anything about that but they are expert in America and European affairs. No wonder poverty is all around them like flies around poo.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That piece of poo called Timbuktuo or whatever is not even a delight to look at. A typical garage tout in Oshodi who could barely eat twice a day will come here and foam in the mouth about Europe and America which he has no clue about. I visit Nigeria frequently for obvious reasons and guys like the idiot supporting a racist pig named Trump is either playing Baba Ijebu or looking at the screen of BETNAIJA . It's only when they get their N500 data they come here and show their idiocy. You see them in real life they are yellow toothed, red eyed and kwashiokor ravaged body dangling on their okrika wear. Their home front is burning and they can't do anything about that but they are expert in America and European affairs. No wonder poverty is all around them like flies around poo.

He is consuming too much of right-wing propaganda and slowly suffering from paranoia and repeating what Trump tells him, the same person who does not even know that Belgium is a country and the same person who did not know that he can't have free trade agreements with single European countries grin grin

I am traveling all across Europe on a regular basis, I have not once been scared of any Muslims raping me. If he only knew that he sounds like an i*diot. grin His sisters would think they are in paradise if they were allowed to move so freely day and night. What does he know? He is not even protected by the police where he is.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mindfulness:

He is consuming too much of right-wing propaganda and slowly suffering from paranoia and repeating what Trump tells him, the same person who does not even know that Belgium is a country and the same person who did not know that he can't have free trade agreements with single European countries grin grin

I am traveling all across Europe on a regular basis, I have not once been scared of any Muslims raping me. If he only knew that he sounds like an i*diot. grin His sisters would think they are in paradise if they were allowed to move so freely day and night. What does he know? He is not even protected by the police where he is.
You are absolutely right on point. I was at Murtala Mohammed Airport on last Friday evening waiting to board a flight to Paris enroute to Chicago and on two different occasions within an hour, there was power outage. Real scary but the poo hole residents according to racist Trump won't bother about the happenings in their neck of the wood. Most of the guys here like Timbuktu and his other suffer heads friends are not even delightful to the eyes. The only place they get their 15 minutes of fame is on nairaland. Ask them one question, where in Europe or America do they live to be an expert on European and American politics.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right on point. I was at Murtala Mohammed Airport on last Friday evening waiting to board a flight to Paris enroute to Chicago and on two different occasions within an hour, there was power outage. Real scary but the poo hole residents according to racist Trump won't bother about the happenings in their neck of the wood. Most of the guys here like Timbuktu and his other suffer heads friends are not even delightful to the eyes. The only place they get their 15 minutes of fame is on nairaland. Ask them one question, where in Europe or America do they live to be an expert on European and American politics.

Yes but ignorance is not limited to Africa, I see the same sh.it being repeated on American forums too and it is ridiculous. I don't feel more or less safe in Europe after the refugee crisis but if some people do, they may want to attack Trump for sponsoring Saudi Arabia style terrorism while they are at it. Hypocrites.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mindfulness:

Yes but ignorance is not limited to Africa, I see the same sh.it being repeated on American forums too and it is ridiculous. I don't feel more or less safe in Europe after the refugee crisis but if some people do, they may want to attack Trump for sponsoring Saudi Arabia style terrorism while they are at it. Hypocrites.
It's the ignorance here that leads us to where we are now in America. One thing I believe is that this too shall pass. Thought I saw the worst of America growing up under the Gipper but the Orange fool took the championship away from him.

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mindfulness:

I am jealous that a place that should be the safest place is making excuses for savages? Did you think before making this comment? Shouldn't i be happy refugees are above the law and are hellbent on not integrating? Are you really thinking at all?
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lucasbalo:

I must admit your stupidity amuses and even entertains me which explains my constant ribbing of you. You have never seen me, you have no idea what I look like. You probably assume I look like your starving relatives but I assure you I neither starve nor look like them. I'm actually good looking, confirm from your informant. The rest of your hogwash is just fantastical nonsense can't be bothered.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Timbuktuo:

I must admit your stupidity amuses and even entertains me which explains my constant ribbing of you. You have never seen me, you have no idea what I look like. You probably assume I look like your starving relatives but I assure you I neither starve nor look like them. I'm actually good looking, confirm from your informant. The rest of your hogwash is just fantastical nonsense can't be bothered.
Dimwit saying he is good looking. Worthless 3rd world skunk who is only good on nairaland where you can't even show your kwashiokor ridden body. Oshodi garage tout. How many successful people in Nigeria are fetish about a country they have no clue in.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Timbuktuo: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Dimwit saying he is good looking. Worthless 3rd world skunk who is only good on nairaland where you can't even show your kwashiokor ridden body. Oshodi garage tout. How many successful people in Nigeria are fetish about a country they have no clue in.

You are barely literate. I am fetish about what, you daft hippo. The term you are looking for is having a fetish for something, you pretentious dingbat.tou claime to be well-travelled yet converse like an uneducated, classless street urchin. You don't impress anyone but your fellow lowlifes.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Lucasbalo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Timbuktuo:

You are barely literate. I am fetish about what, you daft hippo. The term you are looking for is having a fetish for something, you pretentious dingbat.tou claime to be well-travelled yet converse like an uneducated, classless street urchin. You don't impress anyone but your fellow lowlifes.
Dumbass, you are fetish about America. What about that your garage brain can't comprehend ?. When you are obsessed about a country that you have no stake in , that's fetishness right there but i do not expect garage tout to know what that means. Open your dictionary and see that YOU are a fool.Your home front is sinking but a hungry $2 a day cretin is so obsessed with a country you can only see on your cable news. That's a recipe for failure in life. I have been to places no one in your lineage will even dream of. Face your garage work at Oshodi and let us with common sense deal with the happenings in America. It's not for a guy like you that got no ball in the game. Will haunt you out of nairaland you piece of Basura.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Timbuktuo:

I am jealous that a place that should be the safest place is making excuses for savages? Did you think before making this comment? Shouldn't i be happy refugees are above the law and are hellbent on not integrating? Are you really thinking at all?

Congratulations for making the most mo*ronic comment of the month. wink

2 Likes

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2018
Timbuktuo:
By the way, my American peops, my sources say there's going to be a "storm to hit America soon. I cannot tell when but they are pretty sure it's coming. Some say it's going to be an EMP attack for something that massive which could take out electricity for any length of time. People are buying generators and stocking up on food and ammo. The attack is going to be by members of the swamp who are afraid if being exposed and brought to book. Hillary, Obama and their cohorts are about to face the law.

The new omnibus bill newly signed contains provision for your tribunal costs amongst other expenses relevant to the draining of the swamp. 19, 000 indictments are ready to be disbursed in the US alone. There's a massive shake up coming to America. Be ready.

I now know where this is coming from, Q-Anon right? LoL! You guys never cease to amaze. Do all Trump supporters believe in insane conspiracy theories? It's beginning to look that way.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Appleyard(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Some people are still interested in a fake coalition story that had turned out to be a media jibe feast. Up till now, no shred of evidence has materialized.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Appleyard:
Some people are still interested in a fake coalition story that had turned out to be a media jibe feast. Up till now, no shred of evidence has materialized.

Yes indictments are obtained without evidence in your world, lol.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Appleyard(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2018
LordReed:

Yes indictments are obtained without evidence in your world, lol.

Of course, indictments that are obtained with witch hunting evidence like "highly likely" forms the bedrock of proof in your political world of democrazy.

And how many years now.... Still no proof.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Appleyard:

Of course, indictments that are obtained with witch hunting evidence like "highly likely" forms the bedrock of proof in your political world of democrazy.

And how many years now.... Still no proof.

A Republican appointed by Republicans in a Republican dominated Congress and Executive government to investigate a Republican campaign is totally a witch hunt, tell me the other joke.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Appleyard(m): 2:04am On Apr 03, 2018
LordReed:

A Republican appointed by Republicans in a Republican dominated Congress and Executive government to investigate a Republican campaign is totally a witch hunt, tell me the other joke.

Yeah... And when that same body of Republicans turn up with over 150 pages of investigation and finds nothing incriminating it's good people like you that cries foul. Why can't liberals learn to live in reality?

We are still waiting for proof... Or how long will it take..? Just wondering.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Appleyard(m): 2:27am On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWwVlU_M3A

After 18 months of investigation where is the evidence of collusion? undecided

It's going to be 3, 4 years soon, and they will still be looking for evidence of coalition. They just can't live with the fact that Trump beat them square and fair through the most undemocratic system of election the developed world has ever seen.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Appleyard(m): 2:38am On Apr 03, 2018
9inches:
As Diamond and Silk would say

As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 6:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Appleyard:

Yeah... And when that same body of Republicans turn up with over 150 pages of investigation and finds nothing incriminating it's good people like you that cries foul. Why can't liberals learn to live in reality?

We are still waiting for proof... Or how long will it take..? Just wondering.

LoL you think this is some episode of 24 where investigations are concluded in 1hr? You are the one being unrealistic. How many years did the Benghazi investigation run?

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Abbeybailey(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Appleyard:

It's going to be 3, 4 years soon, and they will still be looking for evidence of coalition. They just can't live with the fact that Trump beat them square and fair through the most undemocratic system of election the developed world has ever seen.
You are not licking Pootin's behind anymore. It's the Orange a*s You are licking now. What about propping up the leaders doing irrepearable damage to Nigeria. Misplaced priority.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by Appleyard(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
LordReed:

LoL you think this is some episode of 24 where investigations are concluded in 1hr? You are the one being unrealistic. How many years did the Benghazi investigation run?

In criminal proceedings, time doesnt run against the state, but the state can run out of time. The first tenure is gradually drawing to a close, with NO single shred of evidence of coalition. And by the time campaign bells start singing for the second coming, liberals would still be looking for evidence in a haystack while the rest of America moves on.

What a pathetic bunch of losers. The Establishment still can't believe that Trump won. Alas, he is the President.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Appleyard:

In criminal proceedings, time doesnt run against the state, but the state can run out of time. The first tenure is gradually drawing to a close, with NO single shred of evidence of coalition. And by the time campaign bells start singing for the second coming, liberals would still be looking for evidence in a haystack while the rest of America moves on.

What a pathetic bunch of losers. The Establishment still can't believe that Trump won. Alas, he is the President.

Russia is to be blamed. They did it. cool

1 Like

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Appleyard:

Benghazi investigations of 5 years yielded not even 1 indictment but Mueller's investigation has indicted several people but no its a witch hunt. Ask Roy Moore if Trump helped him win a seat that was firmly in Republican hands, ask Rick Saccone if Trump helped him win a seat in a district that Trump won by 20pts. If you think Trump is or has some kind of magic wand for winning you are living in lalaland.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
LordReed:

Benghazi investigations of 5 years yielded not even 1 indictment but Mueller's investigation has indicted several people but no its a witch hunt. Ask Roy Moore if Trump helped him win a seat that was firmly in Republican hands, ask Rick Saccone if Trump helped him win a seat in a district that Trump won by 20pts. If you think Trump is or has some kind of magic wand for winning you are living in lalaland.

You have run out of excuses and you are now playing the Stormy Daniels sex card. Just accept that Trump won and go home to lick your wounds. cool
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You have run out of excuses and you are now playing the Stormy Daniels sex card. Just accept that Trump won and go home to lick your wounds. cool

LoL where in this thread did I mention Stormy Daniels? Is it paining you that I called you out for being a fake news propagator on the Stormy Daniels issue? Repent of your sins and go and sin no more. LMAO.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
LordReed:

LoL where in this thread did I mention Stormy Daniels? Is it paining you that I called you out for being a fake news propagator on the Stormy Daniels issue? Repent of your sins and go and sin no more. LMAO.

Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent had no leg to stand on. The Russian blame game doesn't wash anymore, it is now Stormy Daniel's alleged sexual relations with Trump more than a decade ago that is to blame. cool
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent had no leg to stand on. The Russian blame game doesn't wash anymore, it is now Stormy Daniel's alleged sexual relations with Trump more than a decade ago that is to blame. cool

LoL Stop acting like a hurt kid for heaven sake, this thread has nothing to do with Stormy Daniels. I don't know why it is paining you so much, just stop derailing the conversation. LMAO.
Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
LordReed:

LoL Stop acting like a hurt kid for heaven sake, this thread has nothing to do with Stormy Daniels. I don't know why it is paining you so much, just stop derailing the conversation. LMAO.

Are you still blaming the Russians then? undecided

Re: In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Are you still blaming the Russians then? undecided

Are you still in denial that the Russians interfered in the elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snow And Tears Mark Funeral For North Korean Leader / Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) / French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.