Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (62298 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
michael142:

Na Ogun go kill you. Poverty senior pikin
bros why are u like this.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Krisddon: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:
He should be investigated

For those quoting me:

How can a young man make over 100million in just about 3 years or so of music career with his 30k salary. It doesn't add up. That's why he should be investigated.

Many of these boys are fraudsters behind the microphone in the name of music. Many are drug dealers behind the studio glass in the name of music. So don't pretend because you are a fan.

He should be objectively investigated
See dem, ndi pull dem down mentality! So long as he didn't kill, congratulate him bro. To succeed in crime no even dey izy.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by MainoCooks(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
When did Nigerians become so bitter and negative?
How does anyone know what the young man has done with the money he has earned?
He could have made some good investments. Not everyone posts all their business ventures on social media.
I remember a story of a graduate who was selling food at a bus park because he couldn't get a job. He was making about ₦1.5-2M/month.
So why does Kiss Daniels buying a ₦95m house seem so impossible?
Besides, he didn't say he bought it outright, he could have put down 30%.
Bad belle full ground.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Barthley: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

How can a young man make over 100million in just about 3 years or so of music career with his 30k salary. It doesn't add up. That's why he should be investigated.

Many of these boys are fraudsters behind the microphone in the name of music. Many are drug dealers behind the studio glass in the name of music. So don't pretend because you are a fan.

what if it was through loan he acquired it??
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Toide: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

struggle for your own and stop being an enemy of progress so that your doors we be open too!
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
smileyI wish Kiss Daniel can just sign me to his record label lasan, naija go know say talented artist still dey one corner
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

I believe it is easy to make legit money in the music industry but most of these rich musicians are either yahoo boys,drug dealers or in occultism..quote me anywhere.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Tobycharles: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

Anyway na way

Once blood ain't involved
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by paqman: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

what are you waiting for efcc number or dail 112 your phone bad belle people
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Greene66: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
paqman:
what are you waiting for efcc number or dail 112 your phone bad belle people

The irony of this is.. You people encourage yahoo boys and digital modern crimes but when you are a victim, the whole world would know.

Just know, everyday for the theif

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Greene66: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tobycharles:

Anyway na way

Once blood ain't involved

So what about the innocent person who was scammed to get that 100million? Do you know if the person committed suicide? Don't encourage crime. You all would soon go to jail

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by paqman: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

The irony of this is.. You people encourage yahoo boys and digital modern crimes but when you are a victim, the whole world would know.

Just know, everyday for the theif
none of this is your business, I don't no what this little boy did to you to deserve all this, keep hating and see the young boy moving forward
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

I like Kiss Daniel but the bolded has got me thinking too. Either the 30k story is false or he has another source of income which may not necessarily be illegal.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Dsov2016: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2018
simonlee:
Enemy of progress!
so you support crime
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2018
jeytee:

Poverty is clearly your problem,be happy for the young man

Nah he aiiint poor,unlike you ,he aiiint gullible. Believe this fake ass mofos at your own peril.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
jeytee:

Poverty is clearly your problem,be happy for the young man

Nah he aiiint poor,unlike you ,he aiiint gullible. Believe this fake ass mofos at your own peril.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
shogsman:

Believe whatever you wanna,I’m still rich
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2018
Greene66:

For those quoting me:

O
enemies of progress.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) by Ayomite3(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Nice and congratulations to him, checkout kizz Daniel full biography here>>>https://www.abmedia.com.ng/2019/11/kizz-daniel-biographyageeducation-and.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIR OBO: Davido's Private Jet Costs About N9 Billion (See Details) / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.