Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband (47326 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by 400billionman: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
I hope he's in jail already undecided men are heartless
Did you say your father is heartless
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by engrelvis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
DjAndroid:
Why not hand written? Una sure say the man no arrange this?
exactly.d note emphasize too much on exoneration of d man.d suicide note is too precise.d man said he sent 50k . okay what is d essence of d suicide since their is hope of completing d payment.d man never talk wetin really happen

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin
What is funny about this story
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by mentro: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tell me about this, I'm not in Lagos
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by FruitCakes(f): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Rubbiish(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ozor03:
Suicide is never the way out!!!
But atleast one can rest...
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
looks fishy to me though....see as she clustered the whole message.....is that possible

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by andyanders: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
DjAndroid:
My brother, this whole issue of suicide by the woman doesn't sound right to me. The aspect of taking her life again because of loan doesn't sound right to me either, even if she is owing over 1mill naira, the bank could work out repayment terms with her.The husband should be questioned further. When infidelity is involed in marriage,anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm....... people who commit suicide leave hand written notes. Mother's usually take their children with them. Suicide because of money?....didn't ask her family?...nor friends? The husband should be fed one teaspoon of the same insecticide 3 times a day until out of his mouth comes s confession......or froth.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by bebe2(f): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't believe that story , oga husband pls confess.

How can someone commit suicide for 100k debt and be asking for a befitting burial??

Something aint adding up.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Jabioro: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
She is talking about debt,how much does she owe? If you're fun of over posting or credit people acct your salary would go for it or if you detected that before withdrawer it can be rectified.A graduate of First class in accounting..how much did she owe sef..learned to be a big heart,l'm a chief debtor and people are oweing me too,l managed it effectively..Suicide is not the best..at all.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
What a sinful world. Things are really happening ooo. God , Pls take away that challenges that might seem impossible to sought in our lives, amen!

Where is your picture?? Charmerbeautylooks for nothing.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by wisestman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
This suicide note looks so fake, like it was something written in a hurry and not thought through at. A banker commits suicide over 100k. I know
bankers that lost millions in mmm and none even contemplated suicide. They should hold on to that husband for a little longer and lets see if the pen that was used to write the suicide note will come out. I dont believe this note ONE BIT. angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
engrelvis:
exactly.d note emphasize too much on exoneration of d man.d suicide note is too precise.d man said he sent 50k . okay what is d essence of d suicide since their is hope of completing d payment.d man never talk wetin really happen

She said she was tired of paying debts. That statement is enough to tell anyone that only a professional could help the woman. It is just like if I misplaced money and someone replaces the money for me, it doesn't mean that the money I lost would still not hurt me. Incurring debt was what hurt the woman. Even if she got people to always replace her loss, the debts would always hurt her.

Your question must also be what the man had thought about. Depression is not a child's play. That you have promised a very depressed person money does not guarantee that they would be happy or that suicidal thoughts would not crop up.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
u think d man doesn't also have problems in life? So. Everyone should kill themselves wen dey are faced with life's challenges? I can't fault d man here at all
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by hazyfm1: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
COdeGenesis:
The guy's reply was not helpful at all. He should have known she was suicidal just like i know my ex is suicidal. If he had told her he would source for it or encouraged her before asking her what the problem was,probably she wouldnt have committed suicide. Suicidal people always leave hints long before they commit suicide. Someone is saying she wants to commit suicide he is asking what is her problem, when he would have told her what she wanted to hear

APPLAUSE
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by prettyboy5: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
What a country!

A first class graduate of accounting was a teller posting money, a job that folks with associate degree in other countries don't do.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
wisestman:
This suicide note looks so fake, like it was something written in a hurry and not thought through at. A banker commits suicide over 100k. I know
bankers that lost millions in mmm and none even contemplated suicide. They should hold on to that husband for a little longer and lets see if the pen that was used to write the suicide note will come out. I dont believe this note ONE BIT. angry angry angry angry

We are different. You should already know that.

That some bankers still live on after losing millions does not mean all bankers can. People have died over losses, small and large. In Lagos, when Fashola was marking buildings for demolition, a man died when his petrol station was marked and I know of a woman whose schools and other businesses were marked and she still alive, even though she was to lose more than the man.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by oxiide22(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lier u killed ur wife
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by edrys(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
akpamfet:
How can a first class graduate be a bank teller?
Which bank is that?
Are you in naija at all?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by prettyboy5: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
3Dobserver:
Something is fishy..

How will the husband record a normal conversation in d house, and a day later, d wife died. D man must have been aware that dat will be d woman's last day on earth, hence the recording. I think it is a setup. DAt wasnt suicide, it was murder

Voice notes you send and receive through WhatsApp are automatically stored in your phone, you don't need to store them premeditatedly.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by RillJ(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is even easier to arrange a handwritten suicide note and avoid detection (irregular handwriting can be explained as arising out of anxiety etc)

The electronic chat can easily be verified;

- What phone number did it emanate from?
- What time did the communication take place? Before, during or after the incident?
-What location was she when she chatted her husband?
-At what location did the husband receive the messages

- etc, etc

-
DjAndroid:
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by oxiide22(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sharp guy! u busted him
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Bimpe29: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
May we not be subdued with the challenges of life. So unfortunate for her and her family.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by BABANGBALI: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
She no even fine sef, anyways RIP small sha
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by ceononi: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
anyicash:
Which social media platform has this chatting design?
Exactly my thoughts.....not judging him though, but that thing up there looked like what was typed, he should show us a snapped shot version for credibility.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by deepwater(f): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
3Dobserver:
Something is fishy..

How will the husband record a normal conversation in d house, and a day later, d wife died. D man must have been aware that dat will be d woman's last day on earth, hence the recording. I think it is a setup. DAt wasnt suicide, it was murder

Some people phones are on auto record.
Mind you, it was a voice note.
People use that feature too
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by idazaza: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Very ironic, her name is peace but did not have peacr cry cry cry
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
theres more to this story, she may have committed adultery and the village juju visited her, some of these bank marketers are notorious for doing shady things.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by beetown(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:

he's telling the truth....
it happened close to where i live.
He doesn't know anything about the woman's death
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by obi123: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
the chat history is disjointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.