Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband (47300 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by anyicash(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
ceononi:
Exactly my thoughts.....not judging him though, but that thing up there looked like what was typed, he should show us a snapped shot version for credibility.
not judging either but I am just thinking critically.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Taku555(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
COdeGenesis:
The guy's reply was not helpful at all. He should have known she was suicidal just like i know my ex is suicidal. If he had told her he would source for it or encouraged her before asking her what the problem was,probably she wouldnt have committed suicide. Suicidal people always leave hints long before they commit suicide. Someone is saying she wants to commit suicide he is asking what is her problem, when he would have told her what she wanted to hear
I find it hard to believe that it was the woman that wrote that. Just a debt of 100000?she has been working with the bank and I believe her salary worth double of. Her debt. That man! That man! That man!
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by delishpot: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Judging from that note .......She did not kill herself.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by delishpot: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
beetown:

he's telling the truth....
it happened close to where i live.
He doesn't know anything about the woman's death

That chat is not romancing his story.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by MissRaine69(f): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
3Dobserver:
Something is fishy..

How will the husband record a normal conversation in d house, and a day later, d wife died. D man must have been aware that dat will be d woman's last day on earth, hence the recording. I think it is a setup. DAt wasnt suicide, it was murder
What’s fishy there? Suicidal people are known to be actually happier the days before or on the day they kill themselves? What proof do you have? Besides your assumptions?
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Icon79(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
So are you telling me that you actually believe this fabricated crap? The man has some questions to answer, jor!

Who writes suicide note on instant messenger? The man probably stole her password and then fabricated this crap to get away with his crime.
Well, you reap what you sow. Justice would eventually catch up with him.

O pari

thorpido:
She didn't even think of the children,very selfish.
If bank work hard, leave am do something else and if na husband abuse,leave the marriage na.Why leave the earth?
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by joshrare(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
If bank work hard, leave am do something else and if na husband abuse,leave the marriage na.Why leave the earth?

no need...
she is dead already
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by thorpido(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
joshrare:

no need...
she is dead already
The words were written for the ones alive who can read and may be contemplating suicide.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by petenweke: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Suicide note written by the husband
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
The fear of the unknown brother is what is keeping them, if I leave how will I survive, at list every month something comes in, I will use it to settle debt and start a life of debt afresh, from the look of things, she is contract staff who don't earn above 60-70k and every overage you make, you pay back, otherwise your job will be at stake.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
The fear of the unknown brother is what is keeping them, if I leave how will I survive, at list every month something comes in, I will use it to settle debt and start a life of debt afresh, from the look of things, she is a contract staff who don't earn above 60-70k and every overage you make, you pay back, otherwise your job will be at stake.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Taku555:
I find it hard to believe that it was the woman that wrote that. Just a debt of 100000?she has been working with the bank and I believe her salary worth double of. Her debt. That man! That man! That man!
Its a lie man, I can mention at list 1-5 top most bank in Nigeria which don't pay their staff up to N75k salary for their first 3-4 years even with Bsc results. so don't just stay there and conclude that her salary will be double of N100k
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by james1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
She did not even love herself and children enough to stay alive.wonders unending.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Winneygirl(f): 4:32am On Mar 14, 2018
The timing of the messages worries me.
Plus the unsympathetic response from the husband.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2018
sharpwriter:

Baby, I catch you there. How are you? grin

I'm alright o. How are you?
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by sharpwriter(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
IamMissMarvel:

I'm alright o. How are you?

Good you didn't deny yourself. I dey okay ba kan ba kan jare. Have you caught the money you've been chasing? Notify me and do not pass me by o.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Taku555(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
Its a lie man, I can mention at list 1-5 top most bank in Nigeria which don't pay their staff up to N75k salary for their first 3-4 years even with Bsc results. so don't just stay there and conclude that her salary will be double of N100k
go ahead and mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.