Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband (47338 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
� � wetin u wan do with my picture.
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Where is your picture?? Charmerbeautylooks for nothing.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by papascode: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
akpamfet:
How can a first class graduate be a bank teller?
Which bank is that?

Truly, but how can a first class graduate be a teller in a bank?
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
� � wetin u wan do with my picture.
Want see weda you be truly charmer beauty
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by sitippe: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gunmen abduct Apostolic Church Pastor in Ukanafun, demand N10m Ransom

***Businessman, daughter also kidnapped

***Two Church Elders threatened to pay N1.2m

An Apostolic Church Cleric, Apostle Mfon Udoneke, was on Monday, abducted by unidentified gunmen in Ikot Akpa Idem, Ukanafun Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. This is based on information from The Informer Newspaper, a print, and online publishing outlet.

READ MORE
https://sitippe.com/2018/03/13/gunmen-abduct-apostolic-church-pastor-ukanafun-demand-n10m-ransom/

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by thorpido(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U don't understand anything about long term stress, Depression n Suicide.
I do.I probably know more about depression than you do.I have worked with people who are dealing with stress and depression.
There are treatments for such and there are many who seek solutions and cooperate with therapy.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Telldem1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
A first class graduate. A banker killing herself just because of 100k. Hmmmmm
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by ceeceeuwa: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
COdeGenesis:
The guy's reply was not helpful at all. He should have known she was suicidal just like i know my ex is suicidal. If he had told her he would source for it or encouraged her before asking her what the problem was,probably she wouldnt have committed suicide. Suicidal people always leave hints long before they commit suicide. Someone is saying she wants to commit suicide he is asking what is her problem, when he would have told her what she wanted to hear
My thought exactly...
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yeye!
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Chetimah(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Too me I don't believe that write up,the husband is trying to tell us he have no hands in her death...the man should be interrogated,the should check the wife phone,are they not living in the same house?that makes her to chat with him,or his not aware that the wife is paying debt or collected loan?a lot of questions need to be asked....

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by MissRaine69(f): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ozor03:
Suicide is never the way out!!!
When someone is facing what they perceive to be the biggest life hurdle before them there is no rationlising. For that person at that moment at that time it is the only logical solution they can think off. Not being alive is a solution for that person.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by grandstar(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
She must have been a cashier in the bank and there were shortages in her balances which she always had to account for.

I suspect she was also a contract staff which insufficient pay.

I sense she did not get on too well with her husband. I doubt though the husband killed her.

I suspect te drudgery of her work, an unhappy home and lack of hope in a bright future must have pushed her to suicide.

Poor thing!
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by MissRaine69(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
COdeGenesis:
The guy's reply was not helpful at all. He should have known she was suicidal just like i know my ex is suicidal. If he had told her he would source for it or encouraged her before asking her what the problem was,probably she wouldnt have committed suicide. Suicidal people always leave hints long before they commit suicide. Someone is saying she wants to commit suicide he is asking what is her problem, when he would have told her what she wanted to hear
You can’t deduce any of that from that right up. How do you know she has not said those words before?
Most people with para-suicidal behaviours don’t kill themselves this say that in times of distress. You cannot compare people what your ex-did or does is not automatically the same as this lady. He should have known? Is he a mental health professional?
Don’t be judgemental in a situation that you only know 1% of the truth.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by ObaAdebola(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
400billionman:
Investigation him well

Investigate him well you mean?
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by dmg1: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
I hope he's in jail already undecided men are heartless
sharrap dia
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Owamudia: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Quite pathetic and painful.
Damn!
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
prettyboy5:

Voice notes you send and receive through WhatsApp are automatically stored in your phone, you don't need to store them premeditatedly.

According to d story, d man made a recording of their normal conversation a day before it happened. It wasnt a whatsapp voice note
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Agbalanze(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't believe this sh*t. The man has questions to answer.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
I do.I probably know more about depression than you do.I have worked with people who are dealing with stress and depression.
There are treatments for such and there are many who seek solutions and cooperate with therapy.

""I have worked with people who are dealing with stress and depression""

If u have, u won't blame people who are suicidal.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by thorpido(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""I have worked with people who are dealing with stress and depression""

If u have, u won't blame people who are suicidal.
They are usually sane enough to choose their actions.
Even on nairaland,I have dealt with one or two depressed people.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by shawnmendes: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
You know so much about depression yet the first thing you did was abuse her and call her names.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
shawnmendes:
You know so much about depression yet the first thing you did was abuse her and call her names.
Depressed people can still make right decisions.Many seek help.
Only the ones that have lost orientation in time and space can be absolved.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
They are usually sane enough to choose their actions.
Even on nairaland,I have dealt with one or two depressed people.

U obviously have a zero knowledge on the matter.

Good day.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by greggng: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
To me I don't see myself committing suicide over debt. Is better me and that person end in court than me killing myself. I think she is devilish
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by thorpido(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U obviously have a zero knowledge on the matter.

Good day.
Yes,only the knowledge you have is correct.
Bye.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by egojeny1(f): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
3Dobserver:
Something is fishy..

How will the husband record a normal conversation in d house, and a day later, d wife died. D man must have been aware that dat will be d woman's last day on earth, hence the recording. I think it is a setup. DAt wasnt suicide, it was murder
U are very intelligent. I concur with u
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by kidsam: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
why would a wife be borrowing money from her husband to resolve a challenge she had at work? i would expect that the husband would even assure her on how they would resolve the loan. What do people take marriage for? people who have no business with marriage are getting married these days.
Apparently they did not care for each other.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
very foolish woman indeed
CuriousMynd:

Umukoro Akpobaro, the husband of late bank worker, Peace, who allegedly committed suicide at their home at Iwhrekpokpor, Ughelli, Delta State, has denied having a hand in her death.

This is just as the deceased’s family accused Umukoro of masterminding the death of their daughter, saying he had always threatened to kill her. It had initially been reported that Peace allegedly took her own life over her husband’s alleged infidelity.

The 32-year-old mother of two was reported to have died after allegedly taking insecticide when she returned home from work. But Umukoro said the allegations against him were unfounded, adding that they were in good term.

He said the late Peace had complained of some debts she incurred after “overposting” funds to some customers. “One happened in January and the amount was about N100,000.

She called me and asked for my help and I sent N50,000 to her. I told her that I would send the balance when another one happened in February. She complained that she was getting tired of the debts,” he added.

Umukoro, a journalist with a broadcast station, claimed that his wife sent him a message on WhatsApp, asking him to take care of their children, a few hours to her death.

The journalist also released a voice note of a conversation he had with Peace and their children a day to the incident in which they spoke cheerfully. But the family on Monday, said they believed that the husband was responsible for the death of the first class graduate of Accounting of the Delta State University Abraka.

An elder brother of the deceased, Maxwell Johnmark, alleged that Umukoro had once threatened to kill Peace. He added that the two children left behind by the deceased were witnesses.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Aniamaka, said the matter was being investigated to unravel whether it was a case of homicide or suicide.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/husband-of-late-banker-who-committed-suicide-releases-wifes-suicide-note.html

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Tphoto1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Story for the gods. So who get shortage go kill e self ni?.
Mutchewwww. Everybody wet dey bank teller point and even any finance department for any org for don die finish.
So she dey work for bank she no get saving s at all to pay for shortage ? Abi na #35k bank work she dey do.
Meanyl this story is pregnant jor.
Rip
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
I hope he's in jail already undecided men are heartless
he is not in jail. Go and arrest him Na. Some women are outright senseless.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by sharpwriter(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
IamMissMarvel:

people who commit suicide are often depressed. It is beyond this kind of explanation o.

Baby, I catch you there. How are you? grin
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by sharpwriter(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
What a sinful world. Things are really happening ooo. God , Pls take away that challenges that might seem impossible to sought in our lives, amen!
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by anyicash(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
ceononi:
Exactly my thoughts.....not judging him though, but that thing up there looked like what was typed, he should show us a snapped shot version for credibility.
I am not judging either but I am just thinking critically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.