Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2012 Views)

Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" / Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: ... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin

Juz like what Ebuka2016 was talking about... cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin
Juz like what Ebuka2016 was talking about... cheesy
grin grin grin grin stay tuned, i may be posting my huge shaft here tonight cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Iambees:
Fellow Brothers, it all started like this, i was coming back from a viewing centre near my area when i meet this girl, black beauty, nice lips,hips & and fame boobs, i told to pls excuse me at first she snub me but later she said Gud evening i started charting with her before i know she has started have feeling for me cut the long story short
about a month later one of the nite we were romancing together when her hand got to my dick she was like ah this thing is big oh i can't take it like play like play from that day she avoiding me because of the size of my manhood
shocked the girl is not meant for you bro. There are many girls who like it huge and thick...
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
but QueenSuccubus, mine is not as big oo...

I mean, you wouldnt know until you see it.
Re: ... by amakadihot87(f): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Madness
Re: ... by don4real18(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Well, that's some of the rejections we just have to go through by being big
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

shocked the girl is not meant for you bro. There are many girls who like it huge and thick...
what u said is making alot of sense because her behaviour is not the same
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Iambees:
what u said is making alot of sense because her behaviour is not the same
shocked what could be the reason??

The thing is, if you wanna take things further with the girl, say marriage, try to give her more attention and love. Of course while keeping your confidence, ago and everything intact. Make sure you are very humble too. If she actually sees your huge dick as a barrier, then you need to make up for it in other ways.

But if you dont want to wife her, there are many pussie*s out there! Just let her be and chase the next available puss*y. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by BadBlaize(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
No wonder d rest of d world ia moving faster than us, all we think abt is sex..

B4 you insult me remenber i used d word WE meaning am involved
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Urination: Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment / Help! My Manhood Dosn’t Work At Home Anymore – Please Advice / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.