Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" (5122 Views)

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2017
A slay queen has caused stir online after she shared some creamy and yummy photos from za oza room. In the series of photos shared, the beautiful girl gave different sultry poses.

But the one that caught most peoples attention was when she posted her pint sized b00bs and captioned it “I will breastfeed your grandpa”
But some people are funny sha, I wonder what happens when her future husband sees this.
What Is The Right Word To Describe This Now?

News by Joel:https://joelsblog.com.ng/slay-queen-publishes-nude-photos-captions-iti-go-breast-feed-your-papa/

Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by marshalldgreat(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2017
grin
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by habsydiamond(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Na one of the black market toto and bress be this.....the value don drop since change don enter Nigeria....
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by Divay22(f): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Blow the trumpet o
Can't even imagine what the next generation would do, since our own are already going unclad sad
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by CoolFreeday(m): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:
Blow the trumpet o
Can't even imagine what the next generation would do, since our own are already going unclad sad

you're still up by this time. Try sleep small abeg
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2017
A little kid, imagine. I'll modify when it hits fp
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by habsydiamond(m): 1:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:
Blow the trumpet o
na naked pics go full everywhere, school admissions, carnivals oo, festivals, picnics, danfo, trains, everywhere u can talk of like pirated disc...
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2017
See more of her nude pics here:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/slay-queen-publishes-nude-photos-captions-iti-go-breast-feed-your-papa/

They are too raunchy to post on NL
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 29, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
See more of her nude pics here:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/slay-queen-publishes-nude-photos-captions-iti-go-breast-feed-your-papa/

They are too raunchy to post on NL

After you don censor everything
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" by Dozie246: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
MissAprokoMedia:
A slay queen has caused stir online after she shared some creamy and yummy photos from za oza room. In the series of photos shared, the beautiful girl gave different sultry poses.

But the one that caught most peoples attention was when she posted her pint sized b00bs and captioned it “I will breastfeed your grandpa”
But some people are funny sha, I wonder what happens when her future husband sees this.
What Is The Right Word To Describe This Now?

News by Joel:https://joelsblog.com.ng/slay-queen-publishes-nude-photos-captions-iti-go-breast-feed-your-papa/

The next thing you will hear is baby that is my past, I am a changed person now undecided
It is better you start thinking straight because people like me judge from your past not present.

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone / First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.