Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) (78419 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2018
non of ur biz
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by Coldfeets: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2018
DollarAngel:

Good English doesn't put food on your table grow up.

Typical dumb Nigerian response.

How much food has bad English put on your table so far?

1 Like

Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by Gofwane(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
akeentech:
She's white, White can sex illegally even in the presence of God
grin grin na so! No be lie!!
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by kmaster007: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2018
maybe she's using it to clean her face
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by arceem(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2018
no be naija setting so we are safe
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Some guys destiny is been taken to a babalawo grin
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by biebs: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2018
dats scary
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

You must be one of the educated illerate out there, that has refuse to educate himself after school, forgetting school doesn't teach you how to make money, Go to Alaba international or Trade Fair and see how bad English makes billions. Keep speaking good English. I can say this with all temerity and bravado you are not more proficient than me. I don't want it to look impudent.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

You must be one of the educated illerate out there, that has refuse to educate himself after school, forgetting school doesn't teach you how to make money, Go to Alaba international or Trade Fair and see how bad English makes billions. Keep speaking good English. I can say this with all temerity and bravado you are not more proficient than me.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by Coldfeets: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2018
DollarAngel:

You must be one of the educated illerate out there, that has refuse to educate himself after school, forgetting school doesn't teach you how to make money, Go to Alaba international or Trade Fair and see how bad English makes billions. Keep speaking good English. I can say this with all temerity and bravado you are not more proficient than me.

Of course, I can never be more proficient than you.

You can now see the reason why I termed your response a typical dumb Nigerian response?

Truth is, so many of you silly Nigerians are so proud but dumb.

You claim to be more proficient than me but yet you cannot take a simple correction.

Rather, filled with so much useless pride, you resort to telling me how much money you're making because money is all you probably know.

I don't have much to say to you but remember this...

Pride goeth before a fall.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by peter1994(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
is it supposed to be her duty to discard it?
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by sunkuns003(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Ajoboss:
Is Dat ur major focus in life?
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by usedcondom(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin look at me
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by MamaletASO: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Its baloon thats meant for her son, Miracle and his bitch nina.. #bbnaija lipsrsealed
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

Of course, I can never be more proficient than you.

You can now see the reason why I termed your response a typical dumb Nigerian response?

Truth is, so many of you silly Nigerians are so proud but dumb.

You claim to be more proficient than me but yet you cannot take a simple correction.

Rather, filled with so much useless pride, you resort to telling me how much money you're making because money is all you probably know.

I don't have much to say to you but remember this...

Pride goeth before a fall.

If you see truth as pride or threat, then check yourself something is not right somewhere. The Bible says "Money is a defense" Ecclesiastes 7:12. Am not braggadocious it's your perception.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by Coldfeets: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
DollarAngel:

If you see truth as pride or threat, then check yourself something is not right somewhere. The Bible says "Money is a defense" Ecclesiastes 7:12. Am not braggadocious it's your perception.

You see what I'm saying?

I still maintain, how did you pass your English in WAEC or NECO?
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

You see what I'm saying?

I still maintain, how did you pass your English in WAEC or NECO?

It's in you, your censorious nature might prevent good things coming to you, becos you channel your energy to negative things. By the law of attraction, what you attract comes to you. This is my last response to you. Have a good day.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by nlPoster: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Obito555:
Maybe she bought it for the guy had a misunderstanding b4 sex and she have it back

That's possible.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by paix(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
amakadihot87:
I dont know if i saw it well but isnt that CD knotted.............it looks like a used one to me
Yes, ready for delivery. Some people need it for sacrifice.
Re: Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) by paix(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Coldfeets:

Ask the comedians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.