Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (78438 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Donshaga(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Do you know that there are bad boy traits that make dating, relationship & even marriage easier for any man?

These traits separate "average" and nice guys from the bad boys she would rather be with.. and help you spark attraction inside of her so deep ,so strong & fast, that she'll have no choice but to want you.

My name is Chris Uzor and here are my Top 16 Bad Boy Traiits That Make Women Want You.

#1 Bad Boys Have Authentic Confidence ;-
Fake confidence puts women on edge. Authentic confidence makes them feel deep attraction.

The bad boy confidence is natural,deep & internal rather than fake , shallow and contrived.

The natural authentic, solid , powerful confidence can’t be faked and communicates you believe in yourself and where you’re going.

Women really find it very attractive in a man.

#2 Bad Boys Don't Pretend ;
Nice guys Pretend to be someone they are not.

They pretend to be a lot nicer, college and even more charming than they actually are to increase the chances of women liking them.

They act one way with friends and family and another with attractive women.

Bad boys don't change their personality to accommodate whosoever is in the room.

They don't try to be sweeter, cooler, nicer to make a good impression.

Bad boys are who they are and don't care how anyone feels about it, and their authenticity attract women like flies because it communicates maturity composure, and honesty.
[/b]

[b]#3 Bad Boys Have Attractive Body Language ;

A bad boys bodylaguage shows confidence and sure of himself. He doesn't slouch or communicate insecure, unsure of himself or afraid of women or caring what anyone thinks.

It communicates[i] "I'm a high status confident , attractive, sure of myself, and I do what I want, get what I want , and no one's going to do sh*t about it"[/i]
His body language is proportional to his natural and confident mindset.

#4 Bad Boys Are Not Afraid Of Rejection;
They do things with purpose because they are not worried about what might happen, what she'll think or how she'll may react. If it doesn't go as intended, the bad boy doesn't make it a big deal.

Nice guys on the other hand act awkward, and afraid to grab her hand, pull her in, kiss her, and get physical with her. The fear of rejection holds them back

"The bad boy isn’t afraid of rejection. When he wants to hold her hand, he grabs her hand. When he wants to kiss her, he grabs her, pulls her in, and kisses her. If he wants to touch her, he does it."[/b]

If she's attracted to you she doesn't mind , and even likes it when you're assertive and aren't scared to take things to the next level with her.

[b]#5 Bad Boys Don't Need Approval :-

Bad boys wake up in the morning& live their lives to make themselves happy. You might think It's a little self-centered , but that's okay.

"A little self-centered is more attractive than trying to please everyone"

They are not always focused on making women happy and seeking their approval. They don't care whether or not they have their approval of their family & friends.

As long as they approve of themselves , that's all that matters.

Start approving of yourself. Quit living your life just to make women happy. YOU will never be happy.

#6 Bad boys don't feel sorry for themselves;-
Bad boys don't allow themselves to become victims and they don't feel sorry for themselves when bad things happen.

They adapt and overcome.

Nice guy, whine, cry and complain about what's not fair , what's went wrong and when things don't go their way.
Bad boys suck it up, act like a man, push through it and move on. They know controlling their is better and more attractive than complaining and acting like a victim.

Crying, whining, bitching, and complaining is weak, unattractive, and less effective than dealing with the problem and moving forward.

When going through tough times Instead of being the victim , make conscious decision to adapt overcome, take the high road and deal with it.

#7 Bad Boys Are Brutally Honest.
A bad boys says what is on his mind and tells you how it is , whether you like it or not.

Nice guys are more likely to lie because they care about women's approval more than integrity and honesty.

They are better at looking women in the eyes and being Brutally Honest.

It's better to upset her with honesty than to upset her with lies

She may not like the truth but she'll trust and respect you because of your honesty.

#8 Bad Boys Value Themselves:-
Nice guys are full of self-doubt , self pity and they hold a negative image of themselves in their mind.

Bad boys value themselves and their mindset communicate[i] "I don't tolerate disrespect of myself, my time or property". [/i]

They don't put up with anyone trying to paint them in a negative light. They value their behavior , mindset and aren't going to let anyone mess that up for them.

She’s far more attracted to a bad boy who values himself and knows place in the world.

#9 Bad Boys Pursue What They Want ;-
Bad boys don't think "Man I wish I could talk to that girl... she's hot or "Man I wish I could date her " ... They skip the self-talk and actually do it.

The bad boy get outside of his comfort zone and goes after what he wants. If he wants her number he gets it. If he wants to see her again , he tells her.

He gets over his insecurities and makes it happen. When he wants something nothing stands his way.

Develop the same mindset - when you want something , take action. Don't allow your thoughts and fear to stop you. Make the decision and move toward it ASAP.

#10 Bad Boys Don't Get Played :-
"Played" means getting your heart broken because you're too blind or inexperience to see what's actually going on.

Bad boys have experience with women "know the game and don't fall for the same tricks , games and excuses as the nice guys. They know when something isn't right.

When she says, “Umm… how about you give me YOUR number” the nice guy gives her his number not knowing she’s never going to call. When she cancels 3 dates with 3 different excuses, the nice guy just keeps asking her out. She plays games, she’s flaky, sneaky, and dishonest, and the nice guy keeps thinking of how beautiful she is and overlooks all of her bad attitude.

Bad boys who attract a lot of women are smart, experienced, know what they want, and are able to spot nonsense from a mile away.

With bad boys when she ask for his number instead , he walks away. When she keeps canceling she's a waste of time. When she's being flaky, and dishonest and playing games he moves on because he knows he can do better.

Since she's used to nice guys and loser's she's shockingly surprised and when she meets a bad boy who knows better.

#11 Bad Boys Aren't Sorry:-
Nice guys apologies too much :-
• Makes a joke she doesn't think is funny - he apologizes
• Tries holding her hand and she pulls away – he apologizes.
•Missed her call or takes too long to text back - he apologizes
Apologizing too much makes you look weak, insecure, and unsure of yourself.

Bad boys don't apologize as often :-
•He makes a joke he thinks is funnier than she does – he tells her to work on her sense of humor.
•Grabs her hand and she pulls away – he ignores it like it never happened.

Bad boys don't seek approval by apologizing for everything. Women like him or they don't. Either way he's fine with it.

Be comfortable in your own skin and stop apologizing for who you are and what you do

#12 Bad Boys Don't Care As much :-
The most powerful trait all bad boys share is THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE AS MUCH AS NICE GUYS DO.
Caring too much what anyone thinks makes you a nice guy.

Bad boys care less what anyone thinks , especially beautiful women and aren't phased by other people opinion.

Caring too much of what other people think, kills attraction and puts you in the friend-zone.

#13 Bad Boys Leave Her Wanting More :-
The bad boy causes a woman to fall madly in love and then leaves them wanting more for years and years to come.

He doesn't milk the date until it's dry, stay on the phone until she's bored , give her everything she wants or tell her his much he likes her too soon.

They give her just enough but not everything she wants. This multiple the attraction and intifues her desire.

If a woman leaves first, it's a sign you're going away too soon.

14# Bad Boys Break Rules:-
Not all bad boys break the law and you don't have to go to jail or prison to prove you have the bad guy mentality.
Since bad boys do what ever they want.They usually aren't fond of rules and laws.

They are not idiots , they're not just fund of the rules.They don’t like being told what to, when to do it, and how to do it. It feels like being a slave to society.

Some think following rules to a fault is a cowardly way to live and some rules are meant to be broken.

#15 Bad Boys Handle Their Problems :-
Bad boys handle their problems and don't let it go out of control.

Women want men who handle their problems instead of waiting until they become too much to handle.

In your own life handle your problems immediately and don't let them become worse. When problem arise fix them right away and get rid of them.

#16 Bad Boys Don't Worship Women :-
Bad boys don't worship women and put them on pedestal. Their lives don't revolve around getting women approval.

If you see her as better than you , as higher value than you , higher status than you, if you have already put her above you, you've lost. If you put women on pedestal you can't attract her.

That's why lots of women are attracted to Brad Pitt, James Bond etc , those guys never take women seriously, they don't put women on pedestal.

Nice guys act needy, treat her like an idol and do whatever she ask, in order to get her approval to like him.(which of course they won't get).

Bad boys don't.

This isn’t the bad boy’s mindset. He doesn’t spend time worrying to get women to like him. He knows he's a badass, he just lives his life and when he’s around women, he relaxes and has fun.

If she likes him, cool. If not, no big deal.

Conclusion;-
99℅ trait of men who are excellent at attracting women have the bad boy trait which most nice guys lack.

But you don't have change to be a bad guy to start women , you can also be a nice gentleman and have all the traits of a bad boy and get the same result the bad boys get with hot women.

-Chris Uzor

235 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by johnaruson(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Couldn't figure out if I was the first to comment. But I'm sure I had a sleepy eye.

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by funsho75(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
The truth is...

Not that women actually loves bad boyz..

But they are approached by d bad boyz daily..

D good guys are just somewhere Crushing but doesn't hv d confidence to approach women....

That why dey are rejected even b4 making moves...

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Homeboiy: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
my mom advised me to be a good boy
and am still a good boy

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
go make money abeg

376 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by zenith4biz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
You try

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2018

These Are What Makes a Man/AlphaMale or Should Make A Man. Calling This Bad Boy Traits Is So Lame...

AlphaMales do Feel Sorry but For The Right Thing And Right Time.

AlphaMales Care but Do Well In Keeping It Under Control And Undercover... Because Alphas Chin Up with straight Faces And Hands In Pockets, Over Looking Certain Actions doesnt Mean They Dont Care

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Sheuns(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Everybody na Alpha, make una continue to dey deceive una selves. Bad boy no go tell you say him be bad boy.
Owo ni koko, ma lo nagere.

16 Likes

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by zicoraads: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
More like what makes someone a complete gentleman. What's with the 'Bad Boy' or 'Alpha male tag?' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Ivix(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
All these ones shouting bad boy up and down. Person no go hear word again. Don't go and find better thing and be doing.
undecided

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
my mom advised me to be a good boy

and am still a good boy
And what of your dad? grin Every mom wants to train their sons to be a wimp forgetting the fact that they wouldn't want to end up with a wimp as their life partner, only desperate women does. You don't have to be brutal or violent, Just keep an air of an Alpha male around you. Be gentle, but not just to women, Your good side should only be shown to those who deserves it both male and females alike. Let them work for a little of your attention. And don't go showering your attention and so called good boyness your mom taught you, they will sharperly friendzone you or turn you into a full time Maga.

Ironically it is these wimps their mom taught to be goody goody nice boys to ladies usually turns out to be the most frustrated with women ending up as rapists, wife beaters etc when they realized the world is indeed cruel and everyone has to learn to stand their ground the hard way. It is cheating when mothers teaches their daughters not to spread their legs anyhow and be smart, But turn around and teaches their sons how to be goody goody nice guy wimps to ladies only. That's injustice.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by aktem(m): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Enough of this "Good boy bad boy" stuf, go and make money.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Who is a bad boy?

4 Likes

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by MicroSweet(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2018
All these people chanting this infamous GO-AND-MAKE-MONEY anthem, abeg, how much una don make? Where una park una Venza? Wetin be una name again?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by Brownhypo: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I thought i would see, bad boys dont fear SARS grin

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by sammyuche(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Don't listen to all these my fellow men...make money in this life and women will worship you

17 Likes

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by 3millionia: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Girls coming for Op head like, you say whF? .... Bad boyss?...

Rich Boys: 3
Bad Boys: nill

Abeg na money sure pass, Who bad boy help

#OWOniKOKO

13 Likes

Re: 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) by SeniorZato(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why telling us about bad boys, are you a bad boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.