Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (36629 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Ijustdeywatch: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehehe. You saw that grin
The guy is ready to receive financial support.....

Wow
I guess to buy "DEEP FREEZER" so as to [s]Daddy[s/] freeze his members finances for eternal preservation.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by indigenous234(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Some mothers do have them...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
There is no way a local or National or international organisation will operate without funds. Freeze is not bad at this moment. Our concern should be who holds the money, How often is this demand made. How much is demanded, How many followers does he have, who are the beneficiaries, Can he Freeze make asset declaration every time like Christ? We really need to move away from temple worship and meet in simple places and in a number you can call a class. This weekly jamboree means the "the church at ease in zion" We suppose to have such jamboree once or twice a year. Online church for connection of nationally spread class units is not a bad idea at all.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
One or two questions I need answers to. LOL
1. If I gift you with $1m to “cover your WiFi bill for as long as $1m will last.” Will you use it strictly for WiFi bills? Or you’ll divert it to other “causes” you feel need attn?

2. If I say your revolution has touched me and gift you a private jet and promise to maintain it for you, will you accept or reject it?

Just asking. Since you have now become a pastor and you taught us not to trust pastors, forgive me if I don’t trust you too. Nor your motives. smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Pengician(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why add Church to it?

Confused icon.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
jamael:

Yes and No respectively. What's your point exactly sir?

The Bible say there iis NOT ON E person who is righteous is this true or false?

My point is there is no body who does not have one sin or the other , Not even Moses who reportedly saw God so to narrowly pick up on the husban of one wife isue is hypocrisy there are a multitude of sins and the standard Christian Practise is to beg God for forgieness of sins.

Jesus said people should pray : forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tressass etc/

Bishops do not trespass

Now even if we accept your premiise about blamelessness in Bishops not everyone who tells others about God must be a Bishop.

Ecclesiastes
Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins

My point is that whether he can live with a woman or not does not disqualify him.In fact the statement itself is sinful because it implies JUDGING him.
Many so called Christians are just hypocrites

When Oyedepo came on TV to chastise a little girl claiming she was a witch was that blameless? In my eyes it is not but ultimately it is either we leave the apportioning of blame to God or we take on that role as humans
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by hypnotic(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Freeze, go and evangelize and save souls for Christ, all this window dressing is just waste of muscle
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by eyinjuege: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
His case is different
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by lloyds(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Only a fool will follow this guy.

He is so foolish indeed.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by jamael(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

My point is that whether he can live with a woman or not does not disqualify him.

Good night sir. I have nothing more to say since you have already shown me the angle you are coming from.

More Grace to you on this Christian race.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by eyinjuege: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aragon:

Why are people too quick to jump and find faults? Did u read the post? For close to a year he buys Data with his own money Connects 3 phones.. Facebook. Ig. YouTube and Teach at least 3 times every week... So what is wrong if somebody gifts him a phone ? Read and see if he ask anyone for money

I hope you know much money is made on IG, You tube.
We have many youtubers who are multimillionaires in dollars now all from people subscribing to their channels, viewing their channels and making comments on what they post.
A lot of money is being made online. Either which way, freeze still smiles to the bank
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
jamael:

Good night sir. I have nothing more to say since you have already shown me the angle you are coming from.

More Grace to you on this Christian race.
Nothing more? You never had anything sensible to say to me from the beginning
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Enare(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
let's watch and see your jimicks and how you play the church thing
All is businbusiness as usual. what ever you call it, the motive beneath stand tall
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by ebenholer(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
The church that will go physical with anyi insulting comment against it or the church leader that cant bear any insult against him. Come off Freeze its like u see that church business is becoming lucrative and u plan to go into the business too. Suit yourself man
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by fof1: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze who unveiled his online church few days ago, has explained the aspects in which his church is different from others.

He wrote...

"I got a lot of backlash from people who said we shouldn’t have included the word ‘Church’ in our logo... well here is why.
-
If we read from 1st Corinthians the church was not a building, rather the gathering of the brethren. Each time we gather online, whether you agree or not, WE ARE A CHURCH!
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 11 ►
[17] In the following directives I have no praise for you, for your meetings do more harm than good. 18In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it.
-
We need to rise above mediocrity and make things align with their true meaning. Church is the gathering of the brethren and by definition pastor comes from shepherd.
-
as a surname), "shepherd," also "spiritual guide, shepherd of souls," from Old French pastor, pastur "herdsman, shepherd" (12c.), from Latin pastorem (nominative pastor) "shepherd," from pastus, past participle of pascere "to lead to pasture, set to grazing
-
It’s our duty to align words with their true meaning and not allow the ‘world’ to define us. Because these words mean other things, doesn’t mean we are conforming to their acquired delineation, rather, we are reverting them to their true meaning.
-
We are TOTALLY different from other churches in the following aspects:
-
1: We do not and will NEVER have a geographical location. The #FreeNation is located in Christ not in any temple.
-
2: We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception.
-
Jesus and his apostles were supported by the Mary and Herod’s manager so giving financial support at your convenience is not a bad thing.
-
◄ Luke 8:3 ►
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
-
By gifts I mean things like smartphones for transmission, laptops, WiFi modems etc! NOT CARS, HOUSES OR DESIGNER CLOTHES.
-
3: We teach the WORD of God not motivation/prosperity.
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRPYriAX4R/

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-explains-church-different-others.html

END TIME CHURCH,WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. ITS D GATHERING OF D APOSTATE CHURCH. A GATHETING OF FALSE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST. U WILL SOON FIND OUT. THE TIMES ARE RIPE FOR D MANIFESTATION OF END TIME MESSENGERS, WHO WILL USHER IN D ANTICHRIST FOLLOWERS.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by DedeNkem: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
All churches are the same - brainwashing, control and money,
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by saltoasis: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Daddy freeze alawada.

When I want to laugh, I go to his page.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by fynex(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze who unveiled his online church few days ago, has explained the aspects in which his church is different from others.

He wrote...

"I got a lot of backlash from people who said we shouldn’t have included the word ‘Church’ in our logo... well here is why.
-
If we read from 1st Corinthians the church was not a building, rather the gathering of the brethren. Each time we gather online, whether you agree or not, WE ARE A CHURCH!
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 11 ►
[17] In the following directives I have no praise for you, for your meetings do more harm than good. 18In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it.
-
We need to rise above mediocrity and make things align with their true meaning. Church is the gathering of the brethren and by definition pastor comes from shepherd.
-
as a surname), "shepherd," also "spiritual guide, shepherd of souls," from Old French pastor, pastur "herdsman, shepherd" (12c.), from Latin pastorem (nominative pastor) "shepherd," from pastus, past participle of pascere "to lead to pasture, set to grazing
-
It’s our duty to align words with their true meaning and not allow the ‘world’ to define us. Because these words mean other things, doesn’t mean we are conforming to their acquired delineation, rather, we are reverting them to their true meaning.
-
-
1: We do not and will NEVER have a geographical location. The #FreeNation is located in Christ not in any temple.
-
2: We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception.
-
Jesus and his apostles were supported by the Mary and Herod’s manager so giving financial support at your convenience is not a bad thing.
-
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
-
By gifts I mean things like smartphones for transmission, laptops, WiFi modems etc! NOT CARS, HOUSES OR DESIGNER CLOTHES.
-
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-explains-church-different-others.html

so his own is now called DONATIONS...its alright
Motivation /prosperity is in the word of God...its just the way they preach it.... So I look forward to see the word you wanna preach about...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Abusombody: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Now í see this Guy realy needs medical attention
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Olii(f): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
I see nothing good coming from this guy, no matter what anyone feels or say I still stand on the simple fact that this guy is "Antichrist".
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by toye440: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lies d church is on U tube what does that tells u? numbers of views, clicks or sub. And guess who go dey cash in ... the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by felixomor: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Princewell2012:

[s]Financial support is different from tithe. Or you don't know the difference? In tithing, it is a law and a must. You are a thieve if you don't comply, those who is bound under it. Just like a tax, or tax vader. you must pay it correctly and accordingly. But by supporting you give anything from your heart. No percentage is attached to it. You pay tithe but you give a support. One is a must, and compulsory. Why the later is just a mere gift. The woman that Jesus praised in the Bible gave everything. She gave every kobo she has.

Mind you the great man in the Bible who build the most expensive House of that time. Am talking about Solomon, that house was not build with tithe but a Freewill offering. The Bible recorded that they have to sop them from giving when it has getting too much.

Good night[/s].

Story....... grin

Money is money.

W.U.S.T = Western Union Sheeple Transfer

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by GoldNiagara(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Amagite2:

He wrote...

-
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 11 ►
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NLT
-
-
"

God is good all the time! Go and test the waters Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Money is good
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

God is good all the time! Go and test the waters Freeze.
God is not good all the time that is brainwashing and self deception
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by GoldNiagara(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

God is not good all the time that is brainwashing and self deception

Be unto you according to your words!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Be unto you according to your words!
Foolishness.

Your wordshave no more impact than the barking of my neighbour's dog

Life is not about Goodness,niceness painlessness and lack of suffering and such like certainly not a Christian life do not be deceived.

We are not here to "ENJOY" as some preachers would have you believe
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by GoldNiagara(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
Foolishness.

Your wordshave no more impact than the barking of my neighbour's dog

Life is not about Goodness,niceness painlessness and lack of suffering and such like certainly not a Christian life do not be deceived.

We are not here to "ENJOY" as some preachers would have you believe

Dude why you dey vent, did I hit a raw nerve? Guy what ever you believe is your lot. Now move on already and stop sounding like cracked CD.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by ObaAdebola(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
See the way he’s quoting bible verses... Devil sef bible I’m not surprised
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Dude why you dey vent, did I hit a raw nerve? Guy what ever you believe is your lot. Now move on already and stop sounding like cracked CD.
yes you hit a very raw nerve
I definitely cannot stand that brainless chant of the brainwashed people who do not think

the Lord is Good all the time?

What does that mean exactly ? Is it something you say when your brain stops working

This same biblical God that claimed responsibility in Isaiah for creating evil CANNOT be good all the time
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by ekenetobi: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Boomboost:
It has begun. cheesy

God, where's the church headed?
The answer is simple bro ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Berliner1: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:

There is nothing like attend church online, what we have is listening to sermons and preachings from pastors, priests and so on online, dont try to justify what freeze is doing when you know it's wrong

And yet no biblical proof to back your claim...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Warns Judges Over Cultism / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) / Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.