Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (36395 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by GoldNiagara(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
Foolishness.

Your wordshave no more impact than the barking of my neighbour's dog

Life is not about Goodness,niceness painlessness and lack of suffering and such like certainly not a Christian life do not be deceived.

We are not here to "ENJOY" as some preachers would have you believe

Guy why you dey vent, seem I just took a direct hit on a raw nerve. Biko don't fall apart on me, you profess what you want innit.Now beat it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by GoldNiagara(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
yes you hit a very raw nerve
I definitely cannot stand that brainless chant of the brainwashed people who do not think

the Lord is Good all the time?

What does that mean exactly ? Is it something you say when your brain stops working

This same biblical God that claimed responsibility in Isaiah for creating evil CANNOT be good all the time

Brain washed! Dude pick your words carefully and it makes you sound uncouth, crude and uncultured to show disrespect for other people's belief. You are deficient in all social Graces. It is not sophistication to show disrespect to God, it is actually the nadir of rare idiocy and the most common of stupidity.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by SirBunky85(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dat freeze abi na cooler is just a shameless hypocrite ,he's now rebranded tithe to free donations of modems and laptop. Anyways,I don't take him seriously right from time

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Where are the foolish atheists and other sheeples that always hail freeze.

That should start paying their tithe aka financial support to Pastor freeze o.

grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Flexherbal:

Where two or three are gathered in his name, He is there .

Oga, Pastor freeze needs your financial support.

Go and pay up sharperly
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by funkemary(f): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
I laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Awoo88: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry
Una see dis 419er
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aragon:

2 or 3 believers in Christ = CHURCH!
So where did he go wrong?

Lol, the daddy freeze sheeples are coming out to defend their daddy abi na G.O grin

Hope you have sent your donations to freeze bank account. He needs the money badly. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evince:
This is very cool. The word of God must to spoken not sold.

Keep soaring high freeze God is behind you.

I pray the pastors turn away from their wicked ways and ask for forgiveness. God says he will hear from heaven and heal their land

Save us this speech..

Daddy freeze needs money.

Have you paid your donations to freeze's bank account?. If not do so sharperly so that the online church can grow and freeze will finally get his own private jet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why cant a church stand without contributions just like mosque.

Mosque collects contributions and donations
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by wildkat: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Finally this guy don open church codedly. I knew he was up to something. See him emerge as one of naija top pastors in a few months time. The internet traffic alone.... kai
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Save us this speech..

Daddy freeze needs money.

Have you paid your donations to freeze's bank account?. If not do so sharperly so that the online church can grow and freeze will finally get his own private jet. cheesy

He said give donations not pay. He mentioned the kind of donations to be gadgets. I read it both here and on Twitter. Maybe u are formulating what u want to understand
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
semyman:
Daddy Freeze, your courage is unprecedented, please deliver the sheeples before the end of PMB'S tenure. If the environment is ripe you could be their target for the unthinkable.

Don't worry freeze will deliver the sheeples and make them his own sheeples.

Hope you have paid your own donations to Pastor freeze account. He needs the money to buy his own private jet and grow his own business. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by KangaIye: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Confused fellow.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

He said give donations not pay. He mentioned the kind of donations to be gadgets. I read it both here and on Twitter. Maybe u are formulating what u want to understand

The same thing he criticized others for doing. why is he collecting money and donations?

I thought he said we should hand over the money to the poor directly? So why does he want us to give him the donations first instead of giving it to the poor?

Pastor freeze wants his own private jet grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The same thing he criticized others for doing why is he collecting money and donations?

I thought he said we should hand over the money to the poor directly? So why does he want us to give him the donations?

When he criticised tithing he backed it with scriptures. He then said that what God wants is freewill giving without pressure. He backed that with scriptures. U know he is right.

But from what I read here he didn't ask for tithe nor did he ask for money. He only asked for freewill donation of gadget. If say that's not what he said then am sorry. I advise u go and reread the post
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by james1(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2018
For all those wondering;did Jesus the saviour preach from a church?
This is best thing that happened to Christianity,recently.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The same thing he criticized others for doing. why is he collecting money and donations?

I thought he said we should hand over the money to the poor directly? So why does he want us to give him the donations first instead of giving it to the poor?

Let me paste it here in case it is not showing on ur timeliness

1: We do not and will NEVER have a geographical location. The #FreeNation is located in Christ not in any temple.
-
2: We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception.
-
Jesus and his apostles were supported by the Mary and Herod’s manager so giving financial support at your convenience is not a bad thing.
-
◄ Luke 8:3 ►
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
-
By gifts I mean things like smartphones for transmission, laptops, WiFi modems etc! NOT CARS, HOUSES OR DESIGNER CLOTHES.
-
3: We teach the WORD of God not motivation/prosperity."

Notice he said we "receive " donations. Meaning u are at liberty to send anything to continue the works of freeing ppl like u from slavery. Data is required, phone is required am sure Solomon built house for God from freewill donation not from tithe nor from his money. He even got tired of receiving and asked them to stop
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

When he criticised tithing he backed it with scriptures. He then said that what God wants is freewill giving without pressure. He backed that with scriptures. U know he is right.

But from what I read here he didn't ask for tithe nor did he ask for money. He only asked for freewill donation of gadget. If say that's not what he said then am sorry. I advise u go and reread the post

Has he backed up the online donations with the scriptures?

Into whose account are we paying into?

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Mariangeles(f): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehehe. You saw that grin
The guy is ready to receive financial support.....

Wow
This is stage 2 of the whole drama, everything is slowly unfolding before our eyes

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

Let me paste it here in case it is not showing on ur timeliness

1: We do not and will NEVER have a geographical location. The #FreeNation is located in Christ not in any temple.
-
2: We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception.
-
Jesus and his apostles were supported by the Mary and Herod’s manager so giving financial support at your convenience is not a bad thing.
-
◄ Luke 8:3 ►
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
-
By gifts I mean things like smartphones for transmission, laptops, WiFi modems etc! NOT CARS, HOUSES OR DESIGNER CLOTHES.
-
3: We teach the WORD of God not motivation/prosperity."

Notice he said we "receive " donations. Meaning u are at liberty to send anything to continue the works of freeing ppl like u from slavery. Data is required, phone is required am sure Solomon built house for God from freewill donation not from tithe nor from his money. He even got tired of receiving and asked them to stop

You didn't answer the question.

Freeze said we shouldn't pay any money to pastors rather we should give it directly to the poor.

So why does he want us to give him donations? Why didn't he tell us to give those donations to the poor?

His emphasis on "I stated this with my own money... " is an indication that he wants to recover his money with interest.

But you won't know that since you are a sheeple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2018
But u watch some church activities online.

Don't forget God is omnipresent he is everywhere with everybody

Gebbson007:

so as we are online so ,God dey our mist....

SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH , I JUST WANNA TESTIFY TO WHAT GOD JUST DD IN MY LIFE .

THE LORD JUST ANSWERED ONE OF MY REQUEST . FOR YEARS NOW I HAVE BEING PRAYING FOR THIS N FINALLY HE ANSWERED ME , FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS NOW I'VE BEEN COMPETING INDIRECTLY FOR SOMETHING . I THANK THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORD FOR GIVING ME THIS VICTORY OVER MY ENEMIES HERE ..

FTC at last after a long time ... Jesu oshe ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Mariangeles(f): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Donations for specific purposes? pls what is the donations for when it's an online something and you and your followers cant actually see each other

Nobody should say donations for charity purposes and to the needy, anybody can do that in their own time, see the way he's quoting bible verses and interpreting it differently to suit his own purpose,

A church is a gathering of belivers, there is nothing like online church cos nobody is gathering anywhere, God cannot be mocked
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheUbermensch: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

Baba shut up your mouth.

A man who can't live with his wife can't you about God.

Because Freeze's life is in the open.

Because you don't know the atrocities your Pastors commit behind closed doors.

Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You didn't answer the question.

Freeze said we shouldn't pay any money to pastors rather we should give it directly to the poor.

So why does he want us to give him donations? Why didn't he tell us to give those donations to the poor?

His emphasis on "I stated this with my own money... " is an indication that he wants to recover his money with interest.

But you won't know that since you are a sheeple

I might need to daze u b4 u can be rational. Tithe, offering and first fruit kicked against by Bible itself not freeze. He only read it to u. Now he didn't negate the fact that running a church requires money because I watched his video where he said he gives offering to church because the place needs to be maintained but don't give by force or under curse as purported by ur pastors.
He reminded u Matthew 25 which says the only to gv to God is by giving to the poor not to pastors.
The donations here in contest is like raising fund to help propagate the truth to free the sheeples. There is no curse or force.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Has he backed up the online donations with the scriptures?

Into whose account are we paying into?

Hehehehe

Luke 8:3 ►
NLT

I guess u didn't read down
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Olayetan(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay for once,
I refuse to stand with Daddy Freeze..
Our mumu don do!!!

Do you know how much Daddy Freeze will generate from the traffic to his online church's site?
That alone will give LIB and NL a run for their money.

It simply means the money he'd realize from traffic will make the tithes received by conventional pastors look like biscuit change.

Freeze is truly a shrewd extorter with a keen foresight.

So generating traffic for a site is reaping you off from your hard earned money?

If all churches can ask for traffic as a tithe, I'd be willing to pay that all the times without any reluctance
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by tshege(m): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

But the Jesus you follow did not live with any woman, neither did most of the apostles.

Please where did you get ya own doctrine from?

Christians and double standards be like 5 and 6
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Gebbson007:

f.c.t na .. lol
Hahahahaha... Na wa
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Boomboost:
It has begun. cheesy

God, where's the church headed?

Back to how it used to be before it was turned to business conglomerates

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by johnaruson(m): 3:32am On Mar 14, 2018
That's good, how can I join as a member?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Juliusdking(m): 4:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Devilish Daddy freez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.