Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? (5527 Views)

Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend/wife? / Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Tonylyte(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Please, matured minds, help me explain this or what you think about this. My girlfriend whom I hold so dearly keeps repeating this statement, that "in her next life she will be a man". She said it sometime ago and I picked keen interest on why she will said such a thing, I didn't want her to know I was interested in what she said, so I pretended as if I didn't hear her say that, after some months I heard her subconsciously say that again, this time she added, " I will deal with girls" and then I purposely paid deaf ears to the "I will deal with girls" part and asked her why she would want to be a girl, she replied, so she too can marry a woman.

All these signs are not good to me, though I dont know what it means, please can u help advice me on what you feel about these statements of hers? Is she holding any grieviances against men or jealous of men? I really seek to hear your inputs. Thanks.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Realguyman1(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Life sef, everybody with different wahala....

E be many things for this life

18 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by donbachi(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2023
Prickified

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2023
She is simply telling you she like to be in charge/control

26 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by rtdCivilservant: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Tonylyte:
Please, matured minds, help me explain this or what you think about this. My girlfriend whom I hold so dearly keeps repeating this statement, that "in her next life she will be a man". She said it sometime ago and I picked keen interest on why she will said such a thing, I didn't want her to know I was interested in what she said, so I pretended as if I didn't hear her say that, after some months I heard her subconsciously say that again, this time she added, " I will deal with girls" and then I purposely paid deaf ears to the "I will deal with girls" part and asked her why she would want to be a girl, she replied, so she too can marry a woman.

All these signs are not good to me, though I dont know what it means, please can u help advice me on what you feel about these statements of hers? Is she holding any grieviances against men or jealous of men? I really seek to hear your inputs. Thanks.
Get a life and stop asking useless question.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by garriAndsugar: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2023
All these signs are not good to me, though I dont know what it means
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by FahBuLous: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2023
She suddenly realises that girls bring nothing to the table apart frm her overused, stretched, worn out, stinking, rotten and smelly pussssy.
She wants to be a man in her next life so that she could be bringing something meaningful to the table..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Humble432: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Tonylyte:

Is it possible she is a bisexual and fancy girls too & unconsciously saying it? Maybe you should find out her close friends & how they relate.
Nb: don't base your judgement on this unless if you see an evidence make e no spoil ur relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Illegal1(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Omoh........una too dey read meaning into every tin.

wetin u go cum talk wat abt me weh dey pray to bcum grl for my next life..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Padipadi(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2023
She fancied being a man in relationships & life in general pays more than being a woman. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Tonylyte(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Get a life and stop asking useless question.

My post stated it earlier "for matured minds"
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Kooldon(f): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Women has seen a lot of shege from the hands of men from changing s*x positions anyhow to deceptions and she isn't left out.
Thats why she wants to become a man and be showing girls shege banza pro max.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by detectivejones: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2023
A control freak but you and every other man she's met has suppressed it

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Aklee4994(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........una too dey read meaning into every tin.

wetin u go cum talk wat abt me weh dey pray to bcum grl for my next life..
We give too much significance to our thoughts 💭 that’s a drawback of being human...Everyone want to mess up with something even if given all accessories of good LIFE.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by kenedyx: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2023
Shouldn't be a surprise. Women envy men, especially for our penis. Renowned psychoanalyst, Freud, called this "penis envy".

Women have housed this envy since realizing during pre-adolescence that the boys they played with naked as little kids had a penis while theirs' was absent or "missing"

Your girl is obviously conscious and open about it, too. Which is a good thing because she will be less likely to act on it (think trans and tomboys).

I see no issue here.

9 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by kalufelix(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Nothing new..have heard this countless times from women...virtually every woman secretly wished she were a man...reason for their victim' and entitlement mentality...lines like 'ladies first, 'what a man can do' were enacted to console and give them a lil sense of self worth...

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by respect80(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2023
She's bisexual EOD!
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by iyatrustee(f): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2023
kalufelix:
Nothing new..have heard this countless times from women...virtually every woman secretly wished she were a man...reason for their victim' and entitlement mentality...lines like 'ladies first, 'what a man can do' were enacted to console and give them a lil sense of self worth...

I have said it countless times to my husband as a joke and sometimes with an iota of seriousness.

I wonder wetin make the OP carry am for head likr gala and lacasera cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Here to laugh smiley
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by ItisWell22(f): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2023
Kooldon:

1. Women has seen a lot of shege from the hands of men from changing s*x positions anyhow to deceptions and she isn't left out.
Thats why she wants to become a man and

2. be showing girls shege banza pro max.

1. Just maybe 🤔

2. Not necessarily… 🤧
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by siofra(f): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2023
FahBuLous:
She suddenly realises that girls bring nothing to the table apart frm her overused, stretched, worn out, stinking, rotten and smelly pussssy.
She wants to be a man in her next life so that she could be bringing something meaningful to the table..

When you describe a woman's vagina like this, does it turn you on Because it's beginning to sound like a fetish.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Baronthecelebri: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Tonylyte post=123622922]Please, matured minds, help me explain this or what you think about this. My girlfriend whom I hold so dearly keeps repeating this statement, that "in her next life she will be a man". She said it sometime ago and I picked keen interest on why she will said such a thing, I didn't want her to know I was interested in what she said, so I pretended as if I didn't hear her say that, after some months I heard her subconsciously say that again, this time she added, " I will deal with girls" and then I purposely paid deaf ears to the "I will deal with girls" part and asked her why she would want to be a girl, she replied, so she too can marry a woman.

All these signs are not good to me, though I dont know what it means, please can u help advice me on what you feel about these statements of hers? Is she holding any grieviances against men or jealous of men? I really seek to hear your inputs. Thanks. [/qu] ask or leave her
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by FahBuLous: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2023
siofra:

When you describe a woman's vagina like this, does it turn you on Because it's beginning to sound like a fetish.
I was describing exactly how ur pusssy is like.. smelly thing

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by mechanics(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Skyfornia:
She is simply telling you she like to be in charge/control
Yes.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Rexymania(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Go back to bed
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2023
undecided
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by kalufelix(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2023
iyatrustee:

I have said it countless times to my husband as a joke and sometimes with an iota of seriousness.

I wonder wetin make the OP carry am for head likr gala and lacasera cheesy
Yeah..sounds naive for someone old enough to be thinking marriage..
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by VinnyBaba: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2023
OP,

ur Babe is either a Sex freak or has Lesbian Tedencies.🤨

She wishes she had a big Dick to fcvk other females.
And that's because you are not fcvking her well. undecided

If I Fcvk her ehn, she won't utter such nonsense.
She will be singing 'I want to be a Girl for Life's. tongue cool
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by EriMma1: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Shes probably missing the fact that she can not live in a "man's world" according to society standard where she can cheat with multiple partners and not be frowned at as is the case with the female folks. She's really missing that freedom that comes with being a man. I pity her.

I think you should let her know the downsides of being a man and the consequences of living such reckless life and how it has destroyed the lives of many great men.

All this chicken brains wen una dey carry these days whos reasonings are one way travigated. Always looking only at the pros and not the cons of life's options.

"@she will deal with women", She has a corrupt mind and trust me you don't wanna be with such a girl who thinks dirty to that extent. She can be easily swayed into doing dangerous things if situation becomes overwhelming.

Look before you leap

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by jamesversion: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
FahBuLous:

How was the relationship between you and your mum? undecided

Please don't take the question out of context. undecided undecided
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by davillian(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Guys don show her pepper
She want revenge in her next life

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by EriMma1: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2023
davillian:
Guys don show her pepper
She want revenge in her next life

Hers is not a case of vengeance because she didn't say she was going to deal with the men but planning to deal with her fellow women. So it's a case of desiring a freedom she believes one can only enjoy as a man.

So ridiculous of her to think that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Randy Imo State University Lecturer Caught Pants Down / My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. / Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.