Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (26073 Views)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by hezy4real01(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
How many have u tested
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by greggng: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
if we really need to talk about this, y'all can't complain about this. male virgins are really scarce these days. 70% of Nigerian males are not virgins, the rate at which these boys are becoming corrupt is unacceptable..... The Government needs to step up and enact some laws, boys promiscuity is getting out of hand something need to be done, which guys are the virgin babes like us going to marry now? sad
L

But I am still a virgin wasting away. Come and do the needful before one Olosho take advantage of my innocence

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
if we really need to talk about this, y'all can't complain about this. male virgins are really scarce these days. 70% of Nigerian males are not virgins, the rate at which these boys are becoming corrupt is unacceptable..... The Government needs to step up and enact some laws, boys promiscuity is getting out of hand something need to be done, which guys are the virgin babes like us going to marry now? sad
hehehehehe
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by sunnyside16(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
But i am one.......cos i always used condoms.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Lotechi(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
. Does virginity increase the GDP of any country?? I think we should be worried about where the #dapchigirls are.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by koolg: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Only a very fooooolish lady marries a nigerian man as a virgin.

God forbid

Nigerian man who has fuccccked up to 200 ladies n will double that number after marriage

Fuccckk your housemaid,sister,cousins,friends n may even try to fucccck your daughter(his blood daughter)

You're so so foolish
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Alvin007: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
As expected...always UPSET! angry
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by udi4eva(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Is this one of the problems facing this country or its solutions?

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by wristbangle: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Why is this on FP

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
lol you guys think the govt are magicians, even if they enact any law how would they implement it, how can you even tell if a guy is a virgin? and corruption has nothing to do your sex status
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by KinSlayer: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Mandrake007:
VIRGINITY is not a term to qualify a male who has no experience of sexual intercourse because you can't prove if a guy has truly had sex scientifically or physically,same can't be said about the females,that's the reason why so much sentiments and values are attached to the virgin females,using the bible as a point of reference was there ever a time a man was referred to us a Virgin? I guess not.

The term VIRGINITY is a feminine construct,when you lose your virginity you bleed when boys have sex for the first time,its just sex we move on,that's why the term 'deflowered' Is used for females and not males,so virginity is gender specific.

So a guy who's never had sex,is just a guy who's never had sex and not a Virgin and trust me no real mature guy will openly disclose to you he's a 'Virgin' unless he's a softie..
missed the point, and then fell in her trap

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't think they are scarce. At least I've met one or two in my life journey....

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by princeadams11: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I don't think you are a virgin yourself.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by NoToPile: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Loool at "virginity is gender specific'

Well the thread was originally in romance section, so silly posts/comments are expected.

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by koolg: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Sierusvirus:
Greater percentage of aunt, female cousin, maid won't allow male virginity. They rape, abuse and molest male child in the name of being caring thereby affecting the male child mode of thinking till adult male.
Female protect only female child and allow their male child to be raped, abused and molested and they will come here shouting what guys are doing.
The seed every Female soared in the life of a male child through abuse, rape and molestation will surely reap.
All this girls here accusing guys of what they are doing, must have abused, raped or molested a male child before in their life ( if you lie, going with blood oat be good), causing a negative effects on the male child's way of thought.
To know if am right in what am saying, can anybody raise a topic on " whom took your virginity " address it to the guy's and you hear the truth.
The annoying thing is that the law doesn't punish them because the male child doesn't have prove of blood flow unlike the female and the male has nobody to protect them rather the law will protect the female that abused, raped and molested the male. she can even turn things against the guy knowing truly well people will believe her than the guy.

Shot up yo
Are the boys complaining??
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by postmann: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Has there ever been much of a demand for male virgins?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Are you a very young lady who should still be a virgin or old enough to be applauded for still being chaste?

Are you a primary,secondary or tertiary virgin?

Are you an attractive or unattractive virgin?

Well just joking but the truth is that it is the ladies who corrupt the boys cos if the girls say NO I believe guys will keep to themselves...

I was molested in my teens by ladies and all through my university days the ladies were the one offering themselves whilst I was the one running from them...I won't forget the day I entered my room just to see naked girl in my bed.

Ladies should help the young guys remain chaste by saying NO to premarital sex.

8 Likes

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Reeberry: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Mods should stop moving a thread created out of senselessness to FP. I wonder if they can't read and see this girl is such a confused soul for being out of point. Instead of this thread to be logged, they moved it to FP. Enjoy your worthless attention
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by edward1106(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Only a very fooooolish lady marries a nigerian man as a virgin.

God forbid

Nigerian man who has fuccccked up to 200 ladies n will double that number after marriage

Fuccckk your housemaid,sister,cousins,friends n may even try to fucccck your daughter(his blood daughter)

If you're really a lady and u talk this way, I am saddened for you as probably such experience would have been seen firsthand inthe family. Let me tell you this, as you have the likes of pigs in human, so you have the likes of pigeons in human. There is always a balance in the world. Don't sell your face and body, sell the richness of your mind and you will get a prize
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2018
virgins are indeed very rare but that only applies to FEMALES. even this moment I can get 10 male virgins cause them plenty.

But as a man one of my dream is to marry a virgin, I must be the first & the only one. This is non-negotiable, unless of course in certain situations which shall be left to my judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by sanpipita(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Lol this op girl don scatter some people, they are triggered, they are sweating trying to derail a factual discourse, they even think virginity is strictly a female thing.

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by YomiTee123(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you writing this thread are you a virgin
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by stainzville: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2018
This topic is dead on arrival. Water and oil don't mix so is man and virginity

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Shroud: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
How did this infantile drivel made it to home page. Mod needs mental evaluation.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by OnyeOGA(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2018
QueenUtum:
Men with more lovers have generally learned how to please a woman. You know what they say about practice makes perfect? I've dated a virgin guy before and found it very off putting how shy and nervous he was. I left him a virgin. A guy whose been around the block a few times will blow your socks off lol
on Point.
I was once in a relationship that didn't last long because i have promised myself that i will keep my virginity.
The girl demanded sex but i turned down the request many countless times.
The funny part of it is that the girl loves me so much but am always shy to talk to her.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by mighty2: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
funny indeed.ok, i am a virgin nd i need a virgin lady
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Rebuke: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Yh, I must agree yhu are right somwhw but people really don't care about our virginity and even if yhu happen to be one and own up, people don't always seem to believe yhu.

I particularly don't find it useful telling anyone that I am one.

In fact, while it seems to be a woman's pride, for men itz seen as sign of weakness or not knowing watsup. I think that mentality has to change.

I know wat I am saying bcus I have been there.

Parents need to also talk to the male child on the importance of keeping our virginity and not jst focusing on the girl child alone.

Don't forget that female virgins are hard to find these days. As a matter of fact, I am tempted to say there could even be more virgin males than females.

These days, a girl of 14 is already having a bf and most times, they boyfriends are usually of older age like 18 above who find pleasure in harvesting them sharp sharp.

Guys on the other hand at that tender age wouldn't know how to go about real "harvest."

At 20 sometimes yhu still don't have the guts to do the main thin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by talk2percy(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Who dey phone?? U say wetin??

1 Like

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Godwin978(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
bae i am a virgin can we hookup but are you a virgin also?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Sard(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
NoToPile:
Loool at "virginity is gender specific'

Well the thread was originally in romance section, so silly posts/comments are expected.

Seriously, your post summarizes my thought about this whole thread.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by fucktoto: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:
why do you post only at midnight

she dey do night work. and i don't mean night shift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.