Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 (2389 Views)

There Is No Heaven It Is A Fairy Story:Stephen Hawking / A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL / Stephen Hawking, Cosmology's Brightest Star, Dies Aged 76 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by rekinomtla(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
1Sharon:

Why did you now delete ur comment?

Why you want to know?
Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by winner01(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

Would you tell me one single thing that's confined to Christianity?

I'm sure if Hawking were a Christian you would've blasted us with your useless memes on how its his faith in your god that enabled him survive this long and achieve so much. heck, you would've even created a thread on him but since he was an atheist you'll sing a different tune. talk about eating cake and having it
Stop your ramblings!!!

Who are you referring to as "us". Are you a physicist or a scientist?
Did Stephen hawking spend his life on a religion section or in a religion setting to spread his hatred for God like you and other self acclaimed " scientists" are wasting away here.
Does faith in God enable one survive for long?
You people are just silly. Get out there and show the world what you can do, not staying on a religion section all your life to bash religious people.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by jFrankNorfleet: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
winner01:
[s]Stop your ramblings!!!

Who are you referring to as "us". Are you a physicist or a scientist?
Did Stephen hawking spend his life on a religion section or in a religion setting to spread his hatred for God like you and other self acclaimed " scientists" are wasting away here.
Does faith in God enable one survive for long?
You people are just silly. Get out there and show the world what you can do, not staying on a religion section all your life to bash religious people.[/s]

If this isn't rambling, I wonder what it is

and oh! the "Us" there never implied physicists or scientists, you need to learn or relearn how to read my good sir

Now quote this and ramble again while calling this a ramble, psychological projection must feel good smiley

1 Like

Re: Scientist Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76 by winner01(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

If this isn't rambling, I wonder what it is

and oh! the "Us" there never implied physicists or scientists, you need to learn or relearn how to read my good sir

Now quote this and ramble again while calling this a ramble, psychological projection must feel good smiley
lol.
E-warrior wehdon.

Later, put your got-hating behind in the same class with world renowned scientists.

Get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:God Delights In Your Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.