Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (52305 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mhisbliss(f): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olulinks:

Wow. Who else knows the kind of personality that suits a queen that you are? I barely know you few hours ago. My comments on your mention deserve more attention, dear.
well i guess being yourself is all i need, I'm was on transit few hours ago but I'm free now
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Olulinks(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
well i guess being yourself is all i need, I'm was on transit few hours ago but I'm free now
It's nice being your friend. But I don't what it limited to Nairaland page. Do you mind?
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by durubennie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
STORM2:

Oh please come up with something more intelligent. You cannot keep trying to reduce every lady u meet to a vagina. We're not all your mother dear.
At least she was still able to give birth unlike yours...
Your vagina smells like a chimpanzees mouth.. any baby that tries to come out of that dung will die of suffocation.. no hard feelings wink
STORM2:

Oh please come up with something more intelligent. You cannot keep trying to reduce every lady u meet to a vagina. We're not all your mother dear.
Your vagina smells like a chimpanzees mouth.. any baby that tries to come out of that dung will die of suffocation.. no hard feelings
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
durubennie:

Your vagina smells like a chimpanzees mouth.. any baby that tries to come out of that dung will die of suffocation.. no hard feelings wink
Your vagina smells like a chimpanzees mouth.. any baby that tries to come out of that dung will die of suffocation.. no hard feelings
Sweety you're not intelligent enough to come up with an insult that actually makes sense. Apparently all your tiny brain can come up with is vagina talk. It's retarded and boring. So please just do us all a favour and shut up. That way you'll seem less unintelligent. Thanks.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by udoekere: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
NEXT...NEXT...NEXT...
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by durubennie(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
STORM2:

Sweety you're not intelligent enough to come up with an insult that actually makes sense. Apparently all your tiny brain can come up with is vagina talk. It's retarded and boring. So please just do us all a favour and shut up. That way you'll seem less unintelligent. Thanks.
lolz
no hard feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.