Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (52284 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by SoliBayNG: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
nuoladee:
See how people are body shaming them. Sad to see fellow ladies joining in too.
BTW, what happened to Anita Joseph's arm?

Tattooing gone wrong.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See them , old bush pig

See that one face , like cow shitt wen dem use rainboot match

If una like make unaa use cucumber make salad

Make una continue oh , we de ontop MTN mast de observe una

See their old horse lap

Quote me n watch bee n chicken pox barbecue u this week
So much bitterness. So unnecessary.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by durubennie(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Adetutubae:
but why must you guys place horrible insults on celebrities, how will you feel if one this people happens to be one of your relatives, its unfair, if you cant complement their lifestyles, dint use ur words to put dem down,i feel bad wen i read some comments here.
Shut the f*** up

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
nuoladee:

They're just doing/saying what they feel they're expected to say.
The women are beautiful but the picture isn't particularly in good taste.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2018
durubennie:

Shut the f*** up

You should take your own advice
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Alonzo360(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
What's the essence when u are kpanshing them and u will be hearing...it's touching my womb grin...Awon weere
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by dabossman(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2018
nuoladee:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Funny thing is the same hypocrites here busy insulting them have wives, sisters, friends, girlfriends, baby mamas etc with the same kind of body shapes. We see them chilling proudly with the women in their lives all over town. But online, it's non-stop insulting. Who are you fooling people?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by durubennie(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
STORM2:

You should take your own advice
Advice your pussy to stop swallowing d**ks

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mhisbliss(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
paroh137:

I would totally straff that Anita girl, make I no lie. Would cover her face with towel first sha
you meant ahneeka right? why would you cover her face? in my opinion she's the pretiest housemate after nina, but nina is beautiful because she's fair so ahneeka is the prettiest
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mhisbliss(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olulinks:

They still can't match you. I'm not being patronising and you know it too.
smileythanks but they're stars that automatically make them important, wait till i become a star then you compare
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by paroh137(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
you meant ahneeka right? why would you cover her face? in my opinion she's the pretiest housemate after nina, but nina is beautiful because she's fair so ahneeka is the prettiest

No no no. The Anita Joseph in the topic
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mhisbliss(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
paroh137:

No no no. The Anita Joseph in the topic
lol ok, i have no objection of its anita Joseph i dislike her alot
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mistercharles: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol...not her
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mhisbliss(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
mistercharles:

Lol...not her
i was discussing BBN with someone earlier so when i saw the mention i just assumed its him again, hence the response lol grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Olulinks(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
smileythanks but they're stars that automatically make them important, wait till i become a star then you compare
No dear. That's not what makes you. I'm sure you've seen how useless this their so called star on the TV screen has turned them; divorce, miscreants and pauper. You don't wanna go that way, sweetheart.
You're a star in your lane and I think you're good enough. Just a little upgrade and you will be better of. Trust me.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by hot1sauce(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
these women don't deserve respect. to take photos like these show that they don't respect themselves. it doesn't matter if they're celebrities, infact it is because they have fame they should respect themselves. furthermore the fact that they don't respect themselves doesn't stem from the fact that they are wearing swimwear its due to this horrible rubbish that they put on display. I mean look at the rubbish on that Anita's arm and her messed up hand- what is she showing off and then that other one whatever her name is there is following her smiling. I mean is that what her claim to fame is? people need to act their age not their shoe size- self confidence and self worth is manifested by decency- when u love urself it shows and you feel better for it which also comes across. these ladies don't need to go to church, they need to go and see their fan that are emulating this behaviour for a serious reality check

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
hot1sauce:
these women don't deserve respect. to take photos like these show that they don't respect themselves. it doesn't matter if they're celebrities, infact it is because they have fame they should respect themselves. furthermore the fact that they don't respect themselves doesn't stem from the fact that they are wearing swimwear its due to this horrible rubbish that they put on display. I mean look at the rubbish on that Anita's arm and her messed up hand- what is she showing off and then that other one whatever her name is there is following her smiling. I mean is that what her claim to fame is? people need to act their age not their shoe size- self confidence and self worth is manifested by decency- when u love urself it shows and you feel better for it which also comes across. these ladies don't need to go to church, they need to go and see their fan that are emulating this behaviour for a serious reality check
Every human being deserves respect nna. They're not disgusting. Being fat doesn't suddenly mean looking disgusting. The dressing is indecent. That's the only point you've made. Nobody should be ashamed of their bodies.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
durubennie:

Advice your pussy to stop swallowing d**ks
Oh please come up with something more intelligent. You cannot keep trying to reduce every lady u meet to a vagina. We're not all your mother dear.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Jennifer89(f): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thank God for filter grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Jennifer89(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
STORM2:

Every human being deserves respect nna. They're not disgusting. Being fat doesn't suddenly mean looking disgusting. The dressing is indecent. That's the only point you've made. Nobody should be ashamed of their bodies.

Indecent So they should tie wrapper to the pool.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
dabossman:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Funny thing is the same hypocrites here busy insulting them have wives, sisters, friends, girlfriends, baby mamas etc with the same kind of body shapes. We see them chilling proudly with the women in their lives all over town. But online, it's non-stop insulting. Who are you fooling people?
I feel some people are just unhappy with their lives. Cos there's no other reason to be spitting so much venom on somebody just because of a picture. If u feel it's indecent you say so..... insulting people calling them pigs and disgusting? Totally uncalled for. And hypocrites scream the loudest. In a country like Naija were everyone lies and steals....since when did morality become our topmost priority? Abegi joo
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jennifer89:

Indecent So they should tie wrapper to the pool.
Not that..... they're beautiful thick women. But I don't think their outfits were flattering. Sometimes less is more. Less skin. They're beautiful but I wouldn't have advised them to wear that......I feel it's too revealing.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by hot1sauce(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
STORM2:

no u get respect if u earn it. showing and advertising that thing on her arm, I take it to be botched tattoo removal is nasty. its not even about the fact she is oversized, even if she was smaller the way she is showing herself and looking is just so unappealing that I personally could not respect her. I mean check it now, i'm sure u know looking like this is the kind of thing that will most probably attract whistling and hailing from lowlifes looking to get their attention, do u know some ladies will see this thinking its cool and go and do the same and get that kind of attention and then after will say that it is men that are disrespecting them- or is not so? especially in Nigeria where women use indecency to mask insecurity
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by hot1sauce(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
hot1sauce:

no u get respect if u earn it. showing and advertising that thing on her arm, I take it to be botched tattoo removal is nasty. its not even about the fact she is oversized, even if she was smaller the way she is showing herself and looking is just so unappealing that I personally could not respect her. I mean check it now, i'm sure u know looking like this is the kind of thing that will most probably attract whistling and hailing from lowlifes looking to get their attention, do u know some ladies will see this thinking its cool and go and do the same and get that kind of attention and then after will say that it is men that are disrespecting them- or is not so? especially in Nigeria where women use indecency to mask insecurity

furthermore do u think she will dress like this if she is not fat, she wants to show us her fatness which she probably perceives as fatness. if u r fat and u must wear bikini or swimsuit why cant u wear the one that flatters ur body, not the one that will show all potholes, cellulite and stretchmark etc. I mean what is wrong with people. its like as if she looked straight through the mirror rather than into it before deciding to show off I don't even know what
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by STORM2(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
hot1sauce:

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't judge people based on their dressing. I do not believe there is anything wrong with wearing a bikini. I don't believe being fat means you should hide your body in shame. I do agree that the dressing here isn't the most flattering. As for the arm....so what? You find her scar irritating? Or nasty? Would you feel differently if it was an amputated arm? Or a burn scar? Is the problem that she has a scar or that it's from tattoo removal? Or anyone with a scar should wear long sleeve to swim?
You're right about indecent dressing being a way of hiding insecurities.... we're all insecure about something. But I don't think the ladies here are insecure.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Awesomeking: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See them , old bush pig

See their old horse lap

bros wetin be ur problem sef..calm.down na.look how serious u are in judging people you dont know
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by mhisbliss(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olulinks:

No dear. That's not what makes you. I'm sure you've seen how useless this their so called star on the TV screen has turned them; divorce, miscreants and pauper. You don't wanna go that way, sweetheart.
You're a star in your lane and I think you're good enough. Just a little upgrade and you will be better of. Trust me.
yea i get you, i don't want to be a public figure anyway, i just want a happy, contented and fulfilled life
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by hot1sauce(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
STORM2:

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't judge people based on their dressing. I do not believe there is anything wrong with wearing a bikini. I don't believe being fat means you should hide your body in shame. I do agree that the dressing here isn't the most flattering. As for the arm....so what? You find her scar irritating? Or nasty? Would you feel differently if it was an amputated arm? Or a burn scar? Is the problem that she has a scar or that it's from tattoo removal? Or anyone with a scar should wear long sleeve to swim?
You're right about indecent dressing being a way of hiding insecurities.... we're all insecure about something. But I don't think the ladies here are insecure.

I take ur point. i'm just saying that I don't have a problem with her being fat and wearing a bikini. I do however believe as shes fat there are bikinis or swimwear that r better for fat ppl to wear and as for the arm it probably would be better if it was amputated because at least then it would not look like she's showing of a scar as opposed to that just being the condition of that particular part of her body. its so obvious that she wanted to show her goods, as so to speak, aside from the loudness of the swimsuit combined with the fat thighs and limbs, her make up is heavy my own position is not to judge her but I think ppl like her who r celebs really need to consider things. they influence a lot of people, especially the younger generation and I mean this lady is already controversial but tbh everything must have a limit, because what will we see next, excusing indecency
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
why did they show diasef in public
Adetutubae:
but why must you guys place horrible insults on celebrities, how will you feel if one this people happens to be one of your relatives, its unfair, if you cant complement their lifestyles, dint use ur words to put dem down,i feel bad wen i read some comments here.
Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
guy na dem say make you no get moni?
pyyxxaro:
See them , old bush pig

See their old horse lap

Re: Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool by Olulinks(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
yea i get you, i don't want to be a public figure anyway, i just want a happy, contented and fulfilled life
Wow. Who else knows the kind of personality that suits a queen that you are? I barely know you few hours ago. My comments on your mention deserve more attention, dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.