Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (67997 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
Caption the picture

A hen that's afraid of the cock,need not lay eggs
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
Caption the picture

A hen that's afraid of the c#ck can't hatch eggs
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
mrsfavour:
pls the " silly woman" aspect is not good, I know what she said is wrong but please.
Can you tell me what is wrong in what I said?

Who gave broke niggers the audacity to talk about marriage?
Can they afford a wedding?

My attack is at these guys who found job in shaming ladies who are yet to marry.
They full here.

My attack is psychological.
OK lay low dear.

I am ready for them.
If a guy know that he can't afford a wedding, he should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
And never him shame a lady who is yet to marry.

5 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by pyyxxaro: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
abike12:

I keep wondering if people say things like this to trick us into believing their skulls are empty or are the skulls really empty? I bet you this person cannot say the same thing in front of Rita. Internet is empowering people to talk anyhow but not giving them sense to use the connections to network and progress in life. Just in the same wretched face me I face you house soaking garri and spewing hate. O ma se o

Oyaaa sorry naaaa don't cry

I won't say it again grin

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lmao...

Linda ikeji can relate..

The way Yorubas like talking about Igbo women is scary. grin.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

I can comfortably feed your jobless azz for 30years without blinking the eyes.

So shalap.

And cry me a river.
Jobless ass? grin cheesy
Lolz.

Sorry where I am even if jobless, I will still get far more than an average 9ja banker.

My accommodation cost alone easily pays several entry level graduate bankers in 9ja.

My child's private school's annual fee in hard currency is more than Buhari's official annual salary.
Just putting it in perspective for you.

So that if you're going to feed me for 30 years including my expenses have 25 million Naira x 30. And please factor in annual inflation for the next 30 years. Please show me your bank statement to prove your ability. Since you first boasted about your wealth. Then I will happily upload my child's school bill in hard currency. Unlike 9ja, you can easily ring up the school and verify it.

Not saying I am rich o. Far from it. At least you madam rich woman (female version of Dangote) can dash me 25 million Naira per year pere. That should take care of me. cheesy grin

I know your obsession with wealth make you see anyone not bragging like you as poor.

I challenge you on this.
Peace.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
YabaLeftist:

Because menopause is just around the corner.

Some naive spinsters like you don't even know that the older a woman gets, the harder it becomes for her to conceive, and the more likely it is for her to give birth to a baby with deformity.
GBAM
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by godofuck231: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lmao...

Linda ikeji can relate..
F#ckkkkkk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by AreaFada2: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

So shalap.

And cry me a river.
Jobless ass? grin cheesy
Lolz.

Sorry where I am even if jobless, I will still get far more than an average 9ja banker.

My accommodation cost alone easily pays several entry level graduate bankers in 9ja.

My child's private school's annual fee in hard currency is more than Buhari's official annual salary.

So that if you're going to feed me for 30 years including my expenses have 25 million Naira x 30. And please factor in annual inflation for the next 30 years. Please show me your bank statement to prove your ability. Since you first boasted about your wealth. Then I will happily upload my child's school bill in hard currency. Unlike 9ja, you can easily ring up the school and verify it.

Not saying I am rich o. Far from it. At least you madam rich woman (female version of Dangote) can dash me 25 million Naira per year pere. That should take care of me. cheesy grin

I know your obsession with wealth make you see anyone not bragging like you as poor. Some people just have chest beating in their DNA.

When posing inside a car as a passenger is considered cool, then you know that person is portraying non-existing affluence.

I challenge you on this.

Peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Olamiz: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oniranu Radarada
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

But Mr 30 billion, I didn't see where she looked down on anyone Cs she obviously didn't call names. she sed broke niggas, or are u the chairman of broke niggas, I mean no disrespect but I think u went way too far with your response...

and Observation Pls: why do Most Nairaland Guys attack ladies on this forum for no just reason?? I think dats the reason some ladies try to step on your toes and you fall for their baits. It's really not nice oo, tbh, it shows some level of immaturity honestly. Not saying this Cs I am a lady, it has nothing to do with it, it's just my observation. God bless us All, Everybody na King For him Lane!!
Madam, was that tag really necessary?

Don't be a dumb ass judge in your bid to defend her.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by KrystosCJ(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Wait lemme go n ask Aunty Rita Dominic embarassed

Brb

Haba! Upgrade her na. She no be auntie again.. she don enter demurrage.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Jobless ass? grin cheesy
Lolz.

Not saying I am rich o. Far from it. At least you madam rich woman (female version of Dangote) can dash me 25 million Naira per year pere. That should take car of me. cheesy grin

I know your obsession with wealth make you see anyone not bragging like you as poor. Some people just chest beating in their DNA.

I challenge you this.

Peace.
Bla bla bla.
Who ask you all this crap you are posting.
Your children that are in community school are the ones paying school fees in foreign currency?
Lolx.
Go and sit down.

Blabbing up and down

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jiang:
A Wiseman once said
"Marriage should not be rushed, for its super sacred ceremony that manifests when ur time has come"

By the way am the wise dude cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Peterpanny: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin
aunty amara no be fight na.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by mrsfavour(f): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

Can you tell me what is wrong in what I said?

Who gave broke niggers the audacity to talk about marriage?
Can they afford a wedding?

My attack is at these guys who found job in shaming ladies who are yet to marry.
They full here.

My attack is psychological.
OK lay low dear.

I am ready for them.
If a guy know that he can't afford a wedding, he should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
And never him shame a lady who is yet to marry.

I was referring to the guy that called u a silly woman , why are u attacking me? I said he should not call u a silly woman please.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by blastac: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pls don't say African mentality..

It's done all over de world so don't categorise it to Africans only....

UDUJ:

Very very true. I feel for women. They have to undergo so much family and societal pressures once they get to a certain age. Sad African mentality undecided
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

Bla bla bla.
Who ask you all this crap you are posting.
Your children that are in community school are the ones paying school fees in foreign currency?
Lolx.
Go and sit down.

Blabbing up and down

Lol. Community school where? Nothing wrong with community school. It is human beings who go there. I do not look down on people like you. I worked hard, so I never despise small beginnings.

Since you have not got anywhere in life yet, you brag anyhow based on a man's perceived wealth.

I am not new on Nairaland. There are people who can easily see if I lie. Let anyone come forward and dispute my assertions with evidence.

I hope you have evidence of 25 million or £50,000 you're going to dash me annually.

Do not try to wriggle out of it. You said it with your mouth/finger/keyboard.

So keep to it if you're a woman of your word. Unless you're just an empty barrel as I first said.

If you're just empty, desist from bragging about wealth. Because many humble & silent people on Nairaland can indeed feed you for 30 years easily. In fact many people in that same 9ja already feed many like you for years. Yet they make no noise.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Enjoy
chai i just check ur DP, i no mind u o, seriously o
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by IBnatty(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

So shalap.

And cry me a river.

Cash madam, we’re low key waiting for your statement of account or proof to show you can feed a ‘jobless azz for 30 years without blinking the eyes’ But if you no get money, no hide your face, just holla, I go borrow you money grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by thunderbabs: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.

Ahhaaa, dtz is too much from ur mouth. We shall call the gods of our land to slap ur mouth 7 times for making such condescending statement about our elders. undecided
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by emmyreelz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
YabaLeftist:

Because menopause is just around the corner.

Some naive spinsters like you don't even know that the older a woman gets, the harder it becomes for her to conceive, and the more likely it is for her to give birth to a baby with deformity.
Lol. Everyday I read something new on nairaland.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by IamEmem(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol..bad pretty girl.
you will lead in the war abi
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by eaddyboy: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
She has issues with daddy too

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by pweshboi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abeg nah statement of accounts I wan see... some People have challenged others for "world war 3" and we the Independent Observers are waiting. Abi nah xoxo mouth making full this NL?

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by t00dugged(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
I have gone through the comments, I think you really struck some nerves ,it's World War 111 already grin

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
hahahhhahah, Abi o, they shame ladies who are yet to marry, yet they themselves can't even afford to do introduction sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by maisauki: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
neither can you mould one grin
nor can doll be a good alternative
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by HausaOverlord: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You got me angry
Sorry for the insult
Forgiven me??

Jesu

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by HausaOverlord: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thumbs up to the guys fighting for the broke niggers, our lives matter too and we must knack sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.