Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (67966 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

type "Im sorry Ubunja" 5 times

Because i beg you
You want come turn me to mumu day control me anyhow cheesy grin
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja

23 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

type "Im sorry Ubunja" 5 times
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Because i beg you
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
im good now.

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Because i beg you
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
What! And she typed it cheesy cheesy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by donstan18: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
lefulefu:
day look alone don codemn d babe selfiecheesy.iyam sure d mama do am on purposecheesy

I tellz u brO. cheesy....Dem no too de talk, na facial expression dem go use reason u as em de be.

See as em mouth de like fish!

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
The lady must have turned down so many proposals/referrals prior to that look from her mum.

Slay Queens and their dream of getting married to 'the most sophisticated man on earth'. cheesy grin
u got a point therecheesycheesy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:

What! And she typed it cheesy cheesy
she just got Miseducated!!

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

I tellz u brO. cheesy....Dem no too de talk, na facial expression dem go use reason u as em de be.

See as em mouth de like fish!
hahaha cheesy

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by MhizAJ(f): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

They have banned me nah because of you
Don't ever mention me again oo cheesy grin
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizAJ:

They have banned me nah because of you
Don't ever mention me again oo cheesy grin
go read my Miseducation on controlling emotions.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by IamAirforce1: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by marvin906(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is my last challenge to you. Prove to us your financial fluidity and if your account is larger than mine I will transfer the sum of 500k to you. Or forever hold your tongue.

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
IamAirforce1
MartinO
FortifiedCity
Biacan
Antibrutus
greiboy

baba abeg i dey get headache this afternoon..
i don go eat wetin my mama nor send me
all this NL girls their papa and mama still dey buy them pant i nor get their time..
even my younger sister account future is brighter than some of these chicks
wetin be her name amarabae abi amara
abeg leave am her account they on period
thats why she dey behave like this

6 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:

baba abeg i dey get headache this afternoon..
i don go eat wetin my mama nor send me
all this NL girls their papa and mama still dey buy them pant i nor get their time..
even my younger sister account future is brighter than some of these chicks

They are coming for you cheesy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by marvin906(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:

They are coming for you cheesy

na dem sabi..
many of NL girls like mhizaj fast food and co..
are in one group..
the association of broke females nigeria chapter..
that one nor concern me for now..
who send me message make i chop wetin i nor know

5 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Martin0(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Because i beg you You want come turn me to mumu day control me anyhow cheesy grin I'm sorry Ubunja I'm sorry Ubunja I'm sorry Ubunja I'm sorry Ubunja I'm sorry Ubunja
abeg nor cheat on me oo
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.

Broke brothers right now...grin

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Wisemen0147(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by kbhenry2003: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
lol
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is my last challenge to you. Prove to us your financial fluidity and if your account is larger than mine I will transfer the sum of 500k to you. Or forever hold your tongue.

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
IamAirforce1
MartinO
FortifiedCity
Biacan
Antibrutus
greiboy
. Bro please forget about that girl,I wonder why she feels most guys here are not buoyant. Seems the husband I'd Dangote younger brother.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Evince(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's not like one can order a husband from jumia

Even when u order from jumia, the app will confused and give the husband to another person because of this ur local name lol

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by marvin906(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Bro please forget about that girl,I wonder why she feels most guys here are not buoyant. Seems the husband I'd Dangote younger brother.

dude have told him not to waste hes time with her
my younger sister is 18
if this girl can withstand my lil princess account i will
take her seriously

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by mckazzy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
You rather drink sense instead of limca.

Why mocking someone of her misery. undecided undecided

DrinkLimca:
lmao...

Linda ikeji can relate..

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
mistel:
its not the mentality that's the issue cos non-africans marry early too. the issue is that at 34, the woman is still forming SS2 girl wearing rags n acting babyish, fvcking around n having multiple abortions for other ladies husbands. in that case why wouldn't the mother (family) feel sad?
. Exactly why most mother's looks worried.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by abike12(f): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Wait lemme go n ask Aunty Rita Dominic embarassed

Brb

I keep wondering if people say things like this to trick us into believing their skulls are empty or are the skulls really empty? I bet you this person cannot say the same thing in front of Rita. Internet is empowering people to talk anyhow but not giving them sense to use the connections to network and progress in life. Just in the same wretched face me I face you house soaking garri and spewing hate. O ma se o

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Cadec007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
jesu!! Broke guys be like

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by jiorhemen(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

True, but hope you are also not a broke girl? Only girls that are not broke have the right to warn broke guys.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Aziishyco(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's Nigerian mothers for you
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Women are sweet creatures. What would I do without them.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Evince(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have sat quietly and seen how you constantly broke shame guys in your posts. Well lets see if you really are who you say you are.

We want to see proof that you are what you say you are. You feel you can broke shame people everyday. You think some of us here don't have companies of our own? I am really mad right now. angry

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
MartinO
FortifiedCity

God knows u slept with thousands of men to get this money u are bragging with. If am lying ask urself how many married men wey u don chop and collect money
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Cadec007(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
abike12:

I keep wondering if people say things like this to trick us into believing their skulls are empty or are the skulls really empty? I bet you this person cannot say the same thing in front of Rita. Internet is empowering people to talk anyhow but not giving them sense to use the connections to network and progress in life. Just in the same wretched face me I face you house soaking garri and spewing hate. O ma se o
this one weak me!! choi!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.