Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? (2244 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / Ladies Miseducation- Let Him Choose You / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Godslove2018: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a 34 year old lady. I have been in some relationships that didnt work out and I am scared that as I am approaching 35 years in May,I may not find someone to marry me. Its just five years to being 40 and I am really scared of being alone all my life.

I met Jude last December at the Cinema. He and I clicked. I liked him instantly,he is fun and jovial and full of life . He is 33 years old. He told me he and his girlfriend just broke up a few days ago. We hung out alot in December,I was already dreaming of being his wife eventually. I mean,we were seeing each other every day. The sex was good and exciting. He was happy to be with me. He was always calling me wife material.

But in January,he made up with his girlfriend and he told me that himself. I was very heart broken. I begged and begged him but he said he loves her alot,they have been together for four years. I mean,I know ours was just one month but I swear,I am head over heels in love with Jude. I told him it was okay but I will not leave him alone. I gave him go ahead to date me and his girl . I asked him to give me one year with him,to see if he will fall in love with me.

So,I have been sharing Jude with his girlfriend and I am seriously praying that one day he chooses me. He even says I know how to cook and sex better than his girl. Please what can I do to ensure he chooses

https://livelystones.com.ng/ask-jzhane-another-girlfriendhow-make-choose/
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by benzene00: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin

Never begged for LOVE..

U fuccck him so good & cooked him so well but u will never win his heart coz his gf weigh more than u...But dont worry, ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER... cool

U better find another JUDE that will love u whole heartedly. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Umu nwanyi bu zi Kobo, Kobo.

3 Likes

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by donstan18: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by IamAirforce1: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
You don't force someone to love you.

Move on with your life

3 Likes

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Preshy561(f): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
being single is better than staying in a toxic marriage or relationship

2 Likes

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by liquidlove2018: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
you really hit the nail at head .

Exactly , you cant win someone heart with good sex or food ohhh.

Do not let desperation lead you into what you will regret.

QueenSuccubus:
grin

Never begged for LOVE..

U fuccck him so good & cooked him so well but u will never win his heart coz his gf weigh more than u...But dont worry, ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER... cool

U better find another JUDE that will love u whole heartedly. grin grin grin
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by liquidlove2018: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nwanee mmadu.

Akwukwo nso kwuru ya , time shall come wen 7 women shall come to a man and request for marriage.

TarOrfeek:

Umu nwanyi bu zi Kobo, Kobo.

1 Like

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
liquidlove2018:

you really hit the nail at head .

Exactly , you cant win someone heart with good sex or food ohhh.

Do not let desperation lead you into what you will regret.

grin grin grin

Tnxxx...
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Jecciluscious(f): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Don't force yourself on any man for the heart knows where it belongs!

Even if you sex him 10 times a day, cook for him like KFC, wash more than a washing machine, you will never be chosen.

Love is a mystery that even people in it can't explain how e dey do them.

Forget this your age matter, when the right man knocks, he won't even remember how old you are.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by marvin906(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
one of the hardest thing in life is to love someone who loves another..
my dear leave that relationship
its not meant for you

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by liquidlove2018: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Make she forget the issue for age is just a number .

Jecciluscious:

Even if you sex him 10 times a day, cook for him like KFC, wash more than a washing machine, you will never be chosen.

Forget this your age matter, when the right man knocks, he won't even remember how old you are.
Thank you!
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jecciluscious:

Thank you!
very correct, I met a lady that got married at 42 late last year
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Radiants: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
lol... he broke up with his girlfriend in December and reconciled with her in January...

There was no breakup, he was cheating on his girlfriend with you.

I guess the girlfriend wasn't available in December and he needed somebody to warm his bed...

sorry babe... count your loss and move on

we never can tell sha... the guy still fit marry you... men are onekain

1 Like

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Beke2020: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin grin, No hope you advise her well initially why you come dey give her hope toward the end of ur comment?
Radiants:
lol... he broke up with his girlfriend in December and reconciled with her in January...

There was no breakup, he was cheating on his girlfriend with you.

I guess the girlfriend wasn't available in December and he needed somebody to warm his bed...

sorry babe... count your loss and move on

we never can tell sha... the guy still fit marry you... men are onekain
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by liquidlove2018: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Its still possible ,though the chances are 9%

loool

Beke2020:
grin grin grin, No hope you advise her well initially why you come dey give her hope toward the end of ur comment?
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Hector09(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Babe pls dont gave up, u have to fight for what u desire, nothing gud cums easy
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Beke2020: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
She should move on with her life period! There many dud out there like... cool
liquidlove2018:

Its still possible ,though the chances are 9%

loool

Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by z11111: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
She is beclouded by list in the name of love.

Beke2020:
She should move on with her life period! There many dud out there like... cool
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fake story
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by z11111: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pray son that such thing don't happen to you or anyone close to you . Coz if it does ,I will call it tales by moon light. Did anyone force you to comment ?

yeyerolling:
Fake story
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Godslove2018: 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
Some people can act funny at times.

Why will someone be hoping on another person whp already love someone else to love him/her ?

marvin906:
one of the hardest thing in life is to love someone who loves another..
my dear leave that relationship
its not meant for you
Re: He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? by Safiaa(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2018
Im embarrassed. How can you beg someone to love you? Thats gross. Never had to beg a man for anything never will. It should be the other way around, respect yourself.

(1) (Reply)

I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed / "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" / 9 Hidden Benefits Of Masturbation You Should Know Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.