Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know (4124 Views)

Hard Facts Of Life. / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by Antoeni(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
SEX AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

How much do you think you really know about sex? I really think you should go through this list to check how much you know about sex.

Below are 25 facts about sex everyone should know

1. The average size of a man’s penis is 5 inches to 7 inches when erect.

2. A teaspoonful of semen contains about 5 calories.

3. Sex works as a painkiller – especially with headaches.

4. 60% of men get erect penis when turned on.

5. There are 250 million sperm in a teaspoon of semen.

6. A man ejaculates at an average speed of 28 mph.

7. A woman’s clitoris contains over 8000 nerve fibres, almost twice of a penis.

8. Having sex can improve your sleep cycle, lower your blood pressure and ease stress.

9. A man approximately ejaculates 17 litres of semen in his entire life that contains about half a trillion sperm.

10. It’s hard to pee after sex because of an antidiuretic hormone that prevents urine.

11. Peeing after sex helps prevent urinary tract infection.

12. The average length of a flaccid pen*s is 3.89 inches.

13. On an average, you burn 100 calories in a single sex session.

14. The average vag is about 3-4 inches long and it can double in size when a woman is turned on.

15. Drinking pineapple and citrus fruits may modify the taste of the semen.

16. Your inner nose swells while having sex.

17. A woman’s sex drive reaches its peak during her period.

18. Having sex at least three times a week can make you look 4-7 years younger.

19. After exercising is a great time to have sex because exercising releases testosterone in the body and also circulates blood to your genital region.

20. A woman’s breast can swell up to 25% when she’s turned on.

21. An average man can ejaculate enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every woman in the world.

22. Sperm can survive only a few hours outside the body.

23. Sperm once inside a woman’s body can survive for 3-5 days.

24. According to Men’s Fitness, women have 17% more sex than men.

25. A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB

3 Likes

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by LordHiffy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
that no 1 and 14 sha . so if the guy is 7inch and the lady becomes 8inch deep wen turned on it then means there's every possibility the woman will not be satisfied. In essence, most women will need larger joysticks because 7inch may not be enough
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by Shugavee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
18 is accurate!!! Still why sugar mummies won't leave our young guys alone grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
embarassed
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by calddon(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
15.8gb......... :oboy c SSD o!
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by marvin906(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
no 17 aint true @ all

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by XhosaNostra(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
4. What of the 40%? shocked

17. Now that's true. I have a feeling it'd feel bloody good too.

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by gonkin(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Well i agree with 4 and 11,but I doubt 18. Cuz i remember 14 days straight made me an old man, far older than my age. I looked miserable. But one month later i regained my look. Im 30 now and some say i look lesser than the age. Well it may be true or false. Cuz in my family gene we look younger.
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
gonkin:
Well i agree with 4 and 11,but I doubt 18. Cuz i remember 14 days straight made me an old man, far older than my age. I looked miserable. But one month later i regained my look. Im 30 now and some say i look lesser than the age. Well it may be true or false. Cuz in my family gene we look younger.
they said 3 to 4 times a week and u went 14 days straight, what were u expecting? Too much fvck is bad my broda.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by YomiTee123(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by lenghtinny(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
gonkin:
Why you go bonk for 14 straight days
Even if you are getting paid for it angry

1 Like

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by lenghtinny(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
gonkin:
Why you go bonk for 14 straight days Even if you are getting paid for it angry...
You get luck say you survive, some people no dey reach 10 days before dem kick bucket
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by irisola(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
that 17 seems wrong.. i stand to be corrected tho

1 Like

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by ganie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
irisola:
that 17 seems wrong.. i stand to be corrected tho
I think so too,sex irritates during this time I thought.

1 Like

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
N0. 17 is wrong. The peak is doing ovulation. shocked
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by Shugavee(f): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
EmmaOgbu:
N0. 17 is wrong. The peak is doing ovulation. shocked
it's not wrong anything!!! People just choose not to hv sex during that period!!!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by ubunja(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
im a man and even i can tell you No. 17 is bullshìt. ovulation is the peak and thats when estrogen is at its highest levels. during menstruation the body is flushing away an unused egg how can it even make sense that at this time a woman's sex drive is highest?? c'mon now. estrogen levels are at record lows at menstruation.
*edit:
ovulation is that 2 week period before menstruation when an egg (ovum) is available for fertilization by a sperm. a woman is at her most fertile during that time.
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by gonkin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
lenghtinny:

Why you go bonk for 14 straight days Even if you are getting paid for it angry...
You get luck say you survive, some people no dey reach 10 days before dem kick bucket

I did 14 days and also 8.
My nose was blocked. Although i was eating alot but i looked like a miserable old man. Diddnt really get tired.
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shugavee:
it's not wrong anything!!! People just choose not to hv sex during that period!!!
Ur the only one supporting this, may be it is by experience but am a Lab Scientist with specialty in Immunology and Clinical chemistry.
Re: 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know by superemmy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
4. What of the 40%? shocked

17. Now that's true. I have a feeling it'd feel bloody good too.

Shugavee:
18 is accurate!!! Still why sugar mummies won't leave our young guys alone grin
Na here dem dey always see Una

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / +18: I Fell In Love With Her After Watching This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.