Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her (73596 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Who Agrees To This Notion? (PHOTO) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by officialwdhtv: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oveb5XtSRA

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Hhansome(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why me? Why must it be me? Why not Reno? Why not Tinubu?

If not for the ticking toc, would you have known that i exist? Every sane man should ask her this.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by gaby(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
The businesswoman should state her kind of "Business" to help potential applicants know how to tailor their resumes.

Modified.

She owns an African restaurant.
Good luck to her on this bold search.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Shalommy(f): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nl guys won't apply now oo. Chaii.. Spandau come and apply here and free my baby oo. Ppia, dmca,pells1, emidior and fman food don done. cheesy cheesy Cashout.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by PPIA: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Nl guys won't apply now oo. Chaii.. Spandau come and apply here and free my baby oo. Ppia, dmca,pells1, emidior and fman food don done. cheesy cheesy Cashout.
How well can she blow?

Can she give your type of lizard style?

If not, I am not interested.

I prefer to keep you as my baby lizzy so as to enjoy lizard style😎

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??

Clout? undecided

She's based in Paris... Finding a partner would be more difficult (different cultures).

But did you ever think, maybe she's going this to get attention?

You really believe she would pay a man to marry her? grin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by officialwdhtv: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
gaby:
The businesswoman should state her kind of "Business" to help potential applicants know how to tailor their resumes.

She clearly stated in the video that she has an african restaurant in Paris

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by gaby(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

She clearly stated in the video that she has an african restaurant in Paris

Oh, nice.

Good luck to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by LofP(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin How did you go to France?

Na madam you serve first before you buy your freedom?

How many age you be? grin grin grin

France & Italy get the same vibe o!

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:

Clout? undecided

She's based in Paris... Finding a partner would be more difficult (different cultures).

But did you ever think, maybe she's going this to get attention?

You really believe she would pay a man to marry her? grin

So being in paris now makes it difficult to find a man.??.i thought u women get hundreds of toasters?? Suddenly U know how to apply reality into ur dialogue.......

I dontt really care why she's doing it...its not the first time i would see women desperate for men.....it only comes back to my point u were dodging earlier....ur so called many options is just theory couple with the fact that 95% guys that approach u just wanna fvck you and doesnt really like you....in reality u have very limited options

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

So being in paris now makes it difficult to find a man.??.i thought u women get hundreds of toasters?? Suddenly U know how to apply reality into ur dialogue.......
How many Nigerian men reside in Paris?

Did you skip the part I mentioned that different cultures make it harder for immigrants to find partners in the West? undecided

Nigerian men abroad still come back to find wives (most)... And not because they wouldn't marry a foreign woman. Do you know how many men refuse to relocate their family abroad cause they are scared of their wives 'misbehaving'? One is bitterly complaing in the family section.

Nigerians do things differently, especially romance and marriage.

I dontt really care why she's doing it...its not the first time i would see women desperate for men.....it only comes back to my point u were dodging earlier....ur so called many options is just theory couple with the fact that 95% guys that approach u just wanna fvck you and doesnt really like you....in reality u have very limited options
The desperate women are mostly under 25? grin

Like I said, it's mostly older, desperate women... if marriage were a do or die affair, every woman would easily find a man whether he's bald, poor, or has a pot belly. But these men usually get rejected, in favour of mister perfect. Only after a woman is tired of waiting does she go back to the dustbin to source for a husband. grin

Have you seen a young, beautiful woman complain about the lack of men? Unless she's posting it on Facebook or tiktok (then you know it's for clout)... The lack of rich, successful and handsome men; that's the issue.

Again, women have options. This same woman has turned down men in her past. You don't think so? grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
For the very desperate guys tho... Enter into a pact of slavery and bondage on top community kuntus.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by advanceDNA: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
How many Nigerian men reside in Paris?

Did you skip the part I mentioned that different cultures make it harder for immigrants to find partners in the West? undecided

Nigerian men abroad still come back to find wives (most)... And not because they wouldn't marry a foreign woman. Do you know how many men refuse to relocate their family abroad cause they are scared of their wives 'misbehaving'? One is bitterly complaing in the family section.

Nigerians do things differently, especially romance and marriage.

The desperate women are mostly under 25? grin

Like I said, it's mostly older, desperate women... if marriage were a do or die affair, every woman would easily find a man whether he's bald, poor, or has a pot belly. But these men usually get rejected, in favour of mister perfect. Only after a woman is tired of waiting does she go back to the dustbin to source for a husband. grin

Have you seen a young, beautiful woman complain about the lack of men? Unless she's posting it on Facebook or tiktok (then you know it's for clout)... The lack of rich, successful and handsome men; that's the issue.

Again, women have options. This same woman has turned down men in her past. You don't think so? grin

U dontt talk with reality most time...u are talking as if all the men u women turn down wants to marry u......
..if u all trully have limited options then none of u should be single above 30 ....u should all have husbands ....it only means even in ur prime the number of men that are available to marry u are limited...if not u woukd have gotten one even with all the tuening down..

Take it or leave it....if u cant chose or approach like men do whenever u see what u want ...it makes ur options significantly limited....

Do u even undertsand what it means to wait before u get what u want or even settle for what comes ur way....do u get what it means by not being able to go out and ask ur spec out.??..yet u are claiming ur options are limited....yeah right!!!!! grin its like u dont undertsand statistics and probability

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U dontt talk with reality most time...u are talking as if all the men u women turn down wants to marry u......
..if u all trully have limited options then none of u should be single above 30 ....u should all have husbands ....it only means even in ur prime the number of men that are available to marry u are limited...if not u woukd have gotten one even with all the tuening down..

Take it or leave it....if u cant chose or approach like men do whenever u see what u want ...it makes ur options significantly limited....

Do u even undertsand what it means to wait before u get what u want or even settle for what comes ur way....do u get what it means by not being able to go out and ask ur spec out.??..yet u are claiming ur options are limited....yeah right!!!!! grin its like u dont undertsand statistics and probability
You don't get it... When I say options, I mean a woman get approached, even by men she doesn't want. That means, she has more than enough men to choose from. If she disqualifies them all cause they aren't her type, that's her business. But if it were a must she gets married, she can easily get a husband.

So you believe a woman in her 30s who's begging for a husband never got approached by someone serious for 12 years? (From age 18 to 30)... Lmao! Joker grin

There are men willing to settle down. Their financial status is usually a problem.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by rickleye: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Most guys in France either moved with family or came to hustle and are not prepared to settle down.

Advice -
Travel home and marry someone younger. Since you own a restaurant, look for someone who loves to cook so that he can be employed by you.
Do not marry someone with a Bsc or higher. Such people will not be content with you being the boss.
You have to be submissive - You put your career ahead and have unfortunately passed the age of being chased / attractive (18-35)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Allisgud: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
This one don serve madam finish,one settle down

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by officialwdhtv: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Allisgud:
This one don serve madam finish,one settle down

She is wealthy and owns a restaurant in France...owns 3 homes in Nigeria too

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Autobot05: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another retired feminist

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Autobot05: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
You don't get it... When I say options, I mean a woman get approached, even by men she doesn't want. That means, she has more than enough men to choose from. If she disqualifies them all cause they aren't her type, that's her business. But if it were a must she gets married, she can easily get a husband.

So you believe a woman in her 30s who's begging for a husband never got approached by someone serious for 12 years? (From age 18 to 30)... Lmao! Joker grin

There are men willing to settle down. Their financial status is usually a problem.

grin lol not every man that asks you out actually wants to marry you ... that's his point and that's reality

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Autobot05:

grin lol not every man that asks you out actually wants to marry you ... that's his point and that's reality
Yes, so?

A woman in her 30s was never approached by one serious man for 12 years? (Since she turned 18)

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Geo4646: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oveb5XtSRA

Source:

What's her social media handle?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpkhNOxpMNn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Fahvvy: 1:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
Yes, so?

A woman in her 30s was never approached by one serious man for 12 years? (Since she turned 18)

You're missing the entire point undecided...
Women being approached is not the issue here, a woman WILL ALWAYS be approached by men especially if she's young and pretty!!

But the question is "what's their motive for approaching her?" undecided...

Believe me, for most of the time it's just for nacks undecided...

Out of a 100 men that'll approach her, she'll be lucky if 5 men are actually serious with her, but guess what?

She'll turn them down!! Thinking she has "options"

And the illusion of options steams from the number of men (100) she sees approaching her, not knowing that her "options" are a whole lot smaller (5) than what she really thinks undecided...

Her eyes will only open when she gets older and by then, even fewer men will bother to take a second glance at her, that's the point!

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Smartguyboy(m): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Retired olosho looking for redemption I pass

13 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by officialwdhtv: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Geo4646:

What's her social media handle?

Follow me on social media for that info (instagram & youtube)

@wetindeyhappenTV
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by fourboys: 4:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Wahala... Nigeria men dey really try ooo

7 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Omoboricash(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2023
If she can be my second wife. No need to pay me. I will take care of her

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2023
She wasted her youthful years ,18-23, thinking she still have time. Now her time is passed.

Many Nigerian girls are currently in this same state as she is. They are just shy of asking men out. But very soon, the shame of being single will push them out to ask men out.

Read Isaiah 4:1.
Pvssy is overated. Soon, girls will stop you on the way and willingly offer you her pvssy and you will reject it because of the bad smell and annoying shape it has.

Marry a virgin woman and have peace.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by JoeRizzla(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2023
I thought they don't need a man, lolz

11 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by AgentGoat: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Retired olosho looking for redemption I pass

Smart boy

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by kelspinall(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2023
lols

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Fahvvy:

You're missing the entire point undecided...
Women being approached is not the issue here, a woman WILL ALWAYS be approached by men especially if she's young and pretty!!

But the question is "what's their motive for approaching her?" undecided...

Believe me, for most of the time it's just for nacks undecided...

Out of a 100 men that'll approach her, she'll be lucky if 5 men are actually serious with her, but guess what?

She'll turn them down!! Thinking she has "options"

And the illusion of options steams from the number of men (100) she sees approaching her, not knowing that her "options" are a whole lot smaller (5) than what she really thinks undecided...

Her eyes will only open when she gets older and by then, even fewer men will bother to take a second glance at her, that's the point!
The argument started on another thread. Like I said, if a woman is desperate to get married, she always can. The idea that every desperate woman in her 30s was never approached once by a man willing to marry her is bullsh**. She rejected them, that's the issue (not my concern). If marriage were a do or death affair, many women would easily get a husband, even if they all settle for less.

I don't have to repeat myself. But most of you have comprehension issues. Did you read my responses?

He's trying to make it seem as though there's a scarcity of men, which isn't true. The unavailability of the 'type' of man they want is why some women end up single.

I want a 25year old billionaire who's drop dead gorgeous... If I turn down all my admirers for my fantasy man, that's the reason I'll be unmarried in my thirties. If I decide to marry anything with a penis, I have options.

Do I need to dumb it further so you can understand? undecided

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.