Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Spitting After Urinating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spitting After Urinating. (782 Views)

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Sperm After Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spitting After Urinating. by sirjoeii(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just wanna know if this notion was around my locality where i grew up or others too have been told same thing....that whenever you pee, you should spit on it so your urine won't be use for jazz or your manhood missing. That your saliva will make it useless. As a kid, whenever i pee,my friends will always tell me to spit on it and it became a habit. I'm all grown now and i still find myself doing it unconsciously.
So am asking if anybody was told Same thing or what's your own reason of spitting after urinating(aside from the harmful atomic bomb some people do release, hehe) be it in a bush, gutter, water cistern,on a fence. We guys urinate anywhere and everywhere.
Ps: i ve noticed a lot of people spitting after urinating in public places
Re: Spitting After Urinating. by directorXixXICK(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Spitting After Urinating. by greatnaija01: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
FIRSTLY..... how important are u that your urine which sinks into the earth is to be used againt you via JAZZ?

SECONDLY.... does urinating publicly not show how LOW morals can be?

THIRDLY.... of all HUMANS on earth WHY WOULD IT BE US THAT OUR URINES ARE SO IMPORTANT.... When we do not go to the barber's shop after barbing to collect our HAIR.... because HAIR is the one that is more POTENT than urine... even from the time of samson till yahoo boys who shave pubic hairs of ladies till now.

SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND LIFE AND STOP TYING YOURSELF TO USELESS MYTHS.... no one is after you.... YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT and if you were... YOU WOULD NOT BE USING A PUBLIC PLACE TO EXPOSE YOUR URINE.

LIVE A HIGHER LIFE

sirjoeii:
I just wanna know if this notion was around my locality where i grew up or others too have been told same thing....that whenever you pee, you should spit on it so your urine won't be use for jazz or your manhood missing. That your saliva will make it useless. As a kid, whenever i pee,my friends will always tell me to spit on it and it became a habit. I'm all grown now and i still find myself doing it unconsciously.
So am asking if anybody was told Same thing or what's your own reason of spitting after urinating(aside from the harmful atomic bomb some people do release, hehe) be it in a bush, gutter, water cistern,on a fence. We guys urinate anywhere and everywhere.
Ps: i ve noticed a lot of people spitting after urinating in public places
Re: Spitting After Urinating. by sirjoeii(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
FIRSTLY..... how important are u that your urine which sinks into the earth is to be used againt you via JAZZ?

SECONDLY.... does urinating publicly not show how LOW morals can be?

THIRDLY.... of all HUMANS on earth WHY WOULD IT BE US THAT OUR URINES ARE SO IMPORTANT.... When we do not go to the barber's shop after barbing to collect our HAIR.... because HAIR is the one that is more POTENT than urine... even from the time of samson till yahoo boys who shave pubic hairs of ladies till now.

SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND LIFE AND STOP TYING YOURSELF TO USELESS MYTHS.... no one is after you.... YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT and if you were... YOU WOULD NOT BE USING A PUBLIC PLACE TO EXPOSE YOUR URINE.

LIVE A HIGHER LIFE

I just asked if someone was told such and also stop forming that you haven't pee-d in a public place undecided

1 Like

Re: Spitting After Urinating. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't only spit on it I leave my signature beside it.

2 Likes

Re: Spitting After Urinating. by sirjoeii(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bantam:
I don't only spit on it I leave my signature beside it.
Lmao grin. And i thought I was the crazy one

2 Likes

Re: Spitting After Urinating. by greatnaija01: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
BROTHER.... I NO DEY FORM.... but u ought to have known by now that my point in summary is.... DO NOT GROW UP WITH CHILDHOOOD LIES..... It would be absurd to still think they hold true.

sirjoeii:
I just asked if someone was told such and also stop forming that you haven't pee-d in a public place undecided
Re: Spitting After Urinating. by sirjoeii(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
BROTHER.... I NO DEY FORM.... but u ought to have known by now that my point in summary is.... DO NOT GROW UP WITH CHILDHOOOD LIES..... It would be absurd to still think they hold true.

yes sir... I just unconsciously do it. Guess that silly talk got to me.

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy / Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse / You Nor Go Believe Wetin Dis Lazy Youths Do For Bus Stop Till You See Di Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.