Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man (15055 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by LindaIkejiNews: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
A Viral video that has surfaced online show moment when a lady was caught on camera urinating on a wall as though she is a guy.

In the video sighted by GistsFanz Tv, the woman could be seen beautifully dressed like a Maleficent in an all gold gown and a pair of horn on her head.

Apparently, the lady was not initially aware she was being filmed, as she could be seen holding on to something that appeared to be her genital and was doing her thing.

She eventually realized she was on camera, but didn’t budge and continued until she was done.

She then moved away from the spot as if nothing had happened. It is not clear if the fellow was dressed for a play, that is, a costume or so, and the place and time of the event is unknown to us as at the time of filing this report.

Watch Video below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/viral-video-lady-spotted-urinating-on-the-wall-like-a-man.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmm..

That's a dyke, bro.

Men who can't handle the weight of being a man any longer.

Modified..
My bad, she's got the funnel-like thing that's the red long thing she holding.. She's a Babe, after all.

5 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by seunlayi(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Let her live her life, give her the privacy she deserves

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by seunlayi(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2020
But the woman get horns for head cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by crackkhaus: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Lol... fvcking trans.
The worst of the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by punisha: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm..

That's a dyke, bro.

Modified..
My bad, she's got the funnel-like thing that's the red long thing she holding.. She's a Babe, after all.

Funnel like whaaaaat?
How u take see that one bros?
Abi u be the woman-man for pishoor?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by daddytime(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2020
How else do you expect a Bobrisky to urinate?

7 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by cRobo: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Thats a cross dresser

She is a man

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2020
If you saw the video like I did you would see her left hand holding a red tubular item when she turned to move away.

Mystery SOLVED!

punisha:

Funnel like whaaaaat?

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by punisha: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
If you saw the video like I did you would see her left hand holding a red tubular item when she turned to move away.

Red tubular whaaaaaaat?
Thank God I didn't saw the video like u did.
That woman is karashika Queen of darkness...dont ask me how I know o
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
You can 'saw the video like I did' as you have a screenshot for viewing pleasure

punisha:

Red tubular whaaaaaaat?
Thank God I didn't saw the video like u did.
That woman is karashika Queen of darkness...dont ask me how I know o

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by oyatz(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2020
This is not a woman but the DEVIL (his horns easily give him away) who likes to visit Nigeria regularly.

He has been sighted many times around that area, promotion fornication and adultery

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm..

That's a dyke, bro.

Modified..
That's the manbitch better known as husbandsnatcha. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by MarianaTrench: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Another Bobrisky grin
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Ohh okay, seems she's an acquitance of yours, you speak so fondly of her... cheesy

khiaa:

That's the manbitch known as husbandsnatcha. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Ohh okay, seems she's an acquitance of yours, you speak so fondly of her... cheesy

.. she is an american lesbian after my labia , ever since she saw my naked photo ...she has been on my ass 4 a wetTrib

...the evidence is righthere smiley

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
Lol... fvcking trans.
The worst of the worst.
...Trans are blessing to humanfolks , since men are scarce they cover the loopholes
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Last l heard, she lost her labia to you in a rite of passage now she has to move about with that red tubular thing.

What a shame.. grin

husbandsnatcha:
.. she is an american lesbian after my huge labia , ever since I showed her my naked photo ...she has been on my ass 4 a wetTrib

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:

I speak fondly of it You must be high on drugs. undecided That manbitch can rot in hell. grin
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Last l heard, she lost her labia to you in a rite of passage now she has to move about with that red tubular thing.

What a shame.. grin

...How can I Grant her passage where every fuckingone from Kimberly , Stacy ,maggy and co said she has a vaginal plague , and she lose her labia to a lumberjack lady in Manhattan grin hahaha...trust me , that's her 9/11 though
...her ass is on damn ruins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
.. she is an american lesbian after my huge labia , ever since she saw my naked photo ...she has been on my ass 4 a wetTrib

Tweiker, you thought I was lying, this nasty skank ass COW has confessed about the pictures. I gotcha you filthy COW.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Tweiker, you thought I was lying, this nasty skank ass COW has confessed about the pictures.
...which pictures

U saw my hidden photos in my diary section around 2017 , I didn't send any ass photos to u aneemal lessy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

I speak fondly of it You must be high on drugs. undecided That manbitch can rot in hell. grin
...don't wash ur dirty linen in here ( public) playermeji can see how shame..less u are !

I can't rot in hell cos I"M THE BOSS

Ladies forever ©
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...which pictures

U saw my hidden photos in my diary section around 2017 , I didn't send any ass photos to u aneemal lessy

Manbitch, nobody ever heard of your skank ass in 2017. You started stalking me last year right here on NL because in your fked up twisted mind you thought/think I am someone you used to obsess over.

I AM NOT THE FUNKY COOCHIE YOU LOVED TO MUNCH ON

Bye Manbitch.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...don't wash ur dirty linen in here ( public) playermeji can see how shame..less u are !

I can't rot in hell cos I AM THE BOSS

Ladies forever ©

The boss of what, all of your lesbian manbitches?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Thought we were having some good ol fun
Things went south so fast
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by sofiscatedmoron: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Its not a dick,, there is a device ladies can Connect and piss like a ma

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Techdra: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm..

That's a dyke, bro.

Modified..

Jesus man. I can't see the 'funnel'? How did you see it
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by spinna: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2020
I saw a product on American media a plastic fynnel like thing that u can align on vjay and will channel pee away from the body..anything other than that it must be a man cos a woman will just piss on herself in this position
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Chidonc(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2020
punisha:

Funnel like whaaaaat?
It's sold on wish
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by aristocratic5(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Weirdo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.