Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t (812 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone,

I feel devastated seeing that finally my fears n,suspicions has been confirmed...
Known dude for almost 4 years,met in the uni ,he was already done n about leaving for NYSC ,it was an on n off relationship for some months due to distance and all that..finally decided to give it my all early last year and we have been makin plans to settle in d nearest future.was there when he made that call inviting the girl to his house .he didn't realize I ended up not leaving ,only wanted to surprise him . He pleaded n I forgave him.this was just d beginning,dude 's plan was already born,slept with her with the condoms we bought ,replaced them but been a snoop I found out .saw pieces of it inside his trouser pockets.he pleaded n cried ,in d process of confronting him,he slapped n beat me up,we destroyed few things .
Fact remains dude continued the relationship with d girl,invites her when he feels Hot,doesn't give her money,told her he has a fiancée (confirmed from both).
Kept up the lies ,that he had nothing to do with her or anyone.

She actually left his house on Friday callin the fling citing lack of care as the reason n that he has a fiancée. Was at his place on Sunday ,saw the blood stained pants she left there n d most annoying part was he again made us of d CDs I left ther;mind u they were marked with a bright purple lippy..,,v had enough.dont want to contact any std's ..n y'll no the hardest part?? Dude is trying to emotionally blackmail me....that it was just a fling,he was Hot,n he does everything for me bla bla bla..to think I was making plans to relocate to him base makes me cringe..wht do guys really want... loved u when u had nothing,yet now u growing u start misbehaving .....in deep pains right now..this is the 9th month u placed that call...forgave u all through...u Chronic cheat..I clearly stated that's unacceptable ...mind made up....lord help me...I don't like what I hate..

Nairalanders, Where did I go wrong
Hope am on right track with my decision?
Ignore typos pls
Re: Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by AntiWailer: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dear Sister,

I feel for you. For her to forget her pant, it is either hd fcked her brain off or they watched Black Pant Her.

I am leaning towards the latter.

To enable me get to the right conclusion, can you tell me the color of the Pant ?

On him using the condom the two of you bought. I apologize on his behalf.

Lest i forget, carry your pant and run as far as your legs can carry you.

A guy beat you and you people destroyed some things and you are here asking atup1d questions.

Honestly, you are in a situationship and your guy is an 1diot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by traeces(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheatseverywhr:
Hello everyone,

I feel devastated seeing that finally my fears n,suspicions has been confirmed...
Known dude for almost 4 years,met in the uni ,he was already done n about leaving for NYSC ,it was an on n off relationship for some months due to distance and all that..finally decided to give it my all early last year and we have been makin plans to settle in d nearest future.was there when he made that call inviting the girl to his house .he didn't realize I ended up not leaving ,only wanted to surprise him . He pleaded n I forgave him.this was just d beginning,dude 's plan was already born,slept with her with the condoms we bought ,replaced them but been a snoop I found out .saw pieces of it inside his trouser pockets.he pleaded n cried ,in d process of confronting him,he slapped n beat me up,we destroyed few things .
Fact remains dude continued the relationship with d girl,invites her when he feels Hot,doesn't give her money,told her he has a fiancée (confirmed from both).
Kept up the lies ,that he had nothing to do with her or anyone.

She actually left his house on Friday callin the fling citing lack of care as the reason n that he has a fiancée. Was at his place on Sunday ,saw the blood stained pants she left there n d most annoying part was he again made us of d CDs I left ther;mind u they were marked with a bright purple lippy..,,v had enough.dont want to contact any std's ..n y'll no the hardest part?? Dude is trying to emotionally blackmail me....that it was just a fling,he was Hot,n he does everything for me bla bla bla..to think I was making plans to relocate to him base makes me cringe..wht do guys really want... loved u when u had nothing,yet now u growing u start misbehaving .....in deep pains right now..this is the 9th month u placed that call...forgave u all through...u Chronic cheat..I clearly stated that's unacceptable ...mind made up....lord help me...I don't like what I hate..

Nairalanders, Where did I go wrong
Hope am on right track with my decision?
Ignore typos pls

Pele
Re: Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by Stevengerd(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Reltnshps nowadays just crashing like the naira sef
Re: Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by Olalan(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
I see why many marriage fail this days, how can you still talk about loving a guy who cheats on you and even beat you while dating. How has love be clouded your reasoning. Girl you need to love yourself cause it obvious you don't.

1 Like

Re: Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by kushercain: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
op where are you from let me goan beg your village ppl for you
Re: Finally A 3 Years Plus Relationship Ended,she Forgot Her Pa*t by midolian(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Funny and useless stories everyday cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Traditional Marriage Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal / #2000 Giveaway: Get In And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.