Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal (817 Views)

What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) / Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by HardMirror(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dont know how or what made me remember the chickens my mum kept.
I remember that anytime i look at them all i see are feathered humans. Chickens strut like humans. Hens hackle like women also hackle and nag. But what is most fascinating and striking is the sex life of chickens.

Courting with food/gifts Cocks always start the whole game with food since hens dont ask for Iphones or blackberries. You would see a cock hustling to find food just to give it to a hen. He would go about hustling seriously to find food most times they dont even get anything sensible. The cock would find some useless grubs and start making noise to attract the hen to come and eat what he just found. Just like many men, they themselves wont eat out of the grub, but offer it as if they are nice. Guys would hustle small change they gather na woman dem go dey find to help them spend it.

Demanding sex from the beginning almost immediately, you would observe the cock is already trying to corner the hen. Nigga cannot come and be sacrificing for nothing. The cock go quick clear the hen say goodies no be for free o. cheesy

The hen plays hard to get after eating while the cock was starving the chop and clean mouth hen would start refusing to allow the cock have it's way. It is funny when you see how the hen would run away from the cock. Sometime flying on top of roofs just to prevent the cock from doing what cocks do wink they put so much effort into refusing but let the cock find food again, they would be back to eat more. shocked

then she voluntarily yields after stressing herself and the cock at a point after making the cock sweat under the feathers, the hen starts allowing him to mount without stress and only does shakara once a while.

One minute man, one second cock when you see the cock pursuing the hen you would think if he catches her, she is dead. For where? The cock would use gragra handle the hen as if he wld kill her. Climb her roughly, no romance nothing. Upon all na 2 seconds he go spend release. Just like many guys, upon all the mouth, na 1 minute dem go spend.

shake bady waka once done, him eye go clear. Shake body and waka away then repeat the whole process when konji comes knocking again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

This thread makes me laugh ooo...

Im just wondering if the rooster still fvck those hens that lay eggs sha? As they dont do romance , juz flirting & sex.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2018
lol funny analysis but truth is man is also an animal and also has animal instinct and tendencies, we only branched off from them because we adopted language which made our brain larger in functionality and intelligent too.

To still find that animal instinct in us, it occurs when you upset, I mean super furious and when you having sex. those are the times the animal nature in man is untamed.
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 21, 2018
Okay, nice observations. What are we to do with this then?
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by Bamz(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Well in my sincere opinion without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

1 Like

Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by HardMirror(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This thread makes me laugh ooo...

Im just wondering if the rooster still fvck those hens that lay eggs sha? As they dont do romance , juz flirting & sex.. grin grin cheesy
lol
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by HardMirror(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Criis:
Okay, nice observations. What are we to do with this then?
use it and soak garri grin
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by kazyhm(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
i'm not like that..........

..........not a one minute man
........not a one round man
Dont make mouth

Don't run after women

.......and dont waste my resources on a temporary gratification
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by CAPSLOCKED: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
HardMirror:
Dont know how or what made me remember the chickens my mum kept.
I remember that anytime i look at them all i see are feathered humans. Chickens strut like humans. Hens hackle like women also hackle and nag. But what is most fascinating and striking is the sex life of chickens.

Courting with food/gifts Cocks always start the whole game with food since hens dont ask for Iphones or blackberries. You would see a cock hustling to find food just to give it to a hen. He would go about hustling seriously to find food most times they dont even get anything sensible. The cock would find some useless grubs and start making noise to attract the hen to come and eat what he just found. Just like many men, they themselves wont eat out of the grub, but offer it as if they are nice. Guys would hustle small change they gather na woman dem go dey find to help them spend it.

Demanding sex from the beginning almost immediately, you would observe the cock is already trying to corner the hen. Nigga cannot come and be sacrificing for nothing. The cock go quick clear the hen say goodies no be for free o. cheesy

The hen plays hard to get after eating while the cock was starving the chop and clean mouth hen would start refusing to allow the cock have it's way. It is funny when you see how the hen would run away from the cock. Sometime flying on top of roofs just to prevent the cock from doing what cocks do wink they put so much effort into refusing but let the cock find food again, they would be back to eat more. shocked

then she voluntarily yields after stressing herself and the cock at a point after making the cock sweat under the feathers, the hen starts allowing him to mount without stress and only does shakara once a while.

One minute man, one second cock when you see the cock pursuing the hen you would think if he catches her, she is dead. For where? The cock would use gragra handle the hen as if he wld kill her. Climb her roughly, no romance nothing. Upon all na 2 seconds he go spend release. Just like many guys, upon all the mouth, na 1 minute dem go spend.

THERE WILL BE A THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH ON THE DAY I'LL SPEND UP TO 1 MINUTE. grin

1 Like

Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by HardMirror(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
kazyhm:
i'm not like that..........

..........not a one minute man
........not a one round man
Dont make mouth

Don't run after women

.......and dont waste my resources on a temporary gratification
but many others do just like chickens
Re: Humans Behave Like Chickens Than Anyother Animal by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD / . / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Mind Blowing S*x Experience Before She Left Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.