Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

... Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... Thread closed (582 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... Thread closed by deckoy: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't know why. I've tried. Really tried to Move on. But I can't still get over her. I love this girl with every bone within my body.

First, I knew She waa bisexual. She's very open about her sexual Orientation and I accepted it because I'm very open minded and I believe people shouldn't be judged based on their sexuality. But i think it was stupid of me to get involved in the first place.

Just last week, She broke up with me, telling me she's in love with Someone else and doesn't want to cheat on me, and so she's cutting all strings with me. And it turns out this girl is the same girl she calls bestie

I'm heartbroken. I'm. Even contemplating calling the police on her. I just can't believe she's dumping me for a girl. I'm miserable without her. Help me!
Re: ... Thread closed by agbonkamen(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ah pussy is better than fugly dick grin grin
Re: ... Thread closed by FluidQueen(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Would it have made any difference if it was a guy?
She broke up with you because she respected you enough to not cheat on You.. That's a luxury most people would never afford. Respect that. She doesn't love you. Let it go.

Dude, don't become toxic. It doesn't turn out good.
The Whole police thing is Childish, Hypocritical and Unreasonably Stupid. Let her go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... Thread closed by WebSurfer(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
What manner of time waste
Re: ... Thread closed by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
I thought you said you're "open minded"?

You knew about her sexual orientation and you agreed to it. This babe didn't hide it from you that she was bisexual, you knew you couldn't deal with it and you continued.

It's her choice, you're not her husband, she was clear from the beginning. She doesn't want to cheat on you that shows she respect you. Now what do you want to do? Snitch on her because you're "miserable without her" so after snitching and she probably gets into trouble, what'll happen to you? How will it help you and your broken heart? Will it give you intense orgasm? Will you have her back? Think before you act. This attitude is very disgusting.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... Thread closed by Amarabae(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stupidity at its peak.
Call and call police na.
Aturu.
Remember to show them evidence

1 Like

Re: ... Thread closed by QuietHammer(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
My nigga call the police on her ass. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria. That criminal should face the full wrath of the law. angry
Re: ... Thread closed by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
What is better than one chic? 2 chics, behave don't be a snitch, try and get the two girls to be yours for the taking
deckoy:
I don't know why. I've tried. Really tried to Move on. But I can't still get over her. I love this girl with every bone within my body.

First, I knew She waa bisexual. She's very open about her sexual Orientation and I accepted it because I'm very open minded and I believe people shouldn't be judged based on their sexuality. But i think it was stupid of me to get involved in the first place.

Just last week, She broke up with me, telling me she's in love with Someone else and doesn't want to cheat on me, and so she's cutting all strings with me. And it turns out this girl is the same girl she calls bestie

I'm heartbroken. I'm. Even contemplating calling the police on her. I just can't believe she's dumping me for a girl. I'm miserable without her. Help me!

Re: ... Thread closed by FluidQueen(f): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuietHammer:
My nigga call the police on her ass. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria. That criminal should face the full wrath of the law. angry
gringrin

You wish!
That law 's a joke
Re: ... Thread closed by sinaj(f): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hehe

Girls now cheat on their boyfrnd with their female frnds grin

Guys bera watchout for dat girl ur gf calls bestie.
Re: ... Thread closed by Diamond23(f): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
deckoy:

Re: ... Thread closed by Samusu(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abeg call
Re: ... Thread closed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Guy! Pick yourself up from off the ground she's out of your life.
You should be happy and not sad.
The wound of love you inflicted on yourself by loving her that much despite her sexual orientation will fade off with time.
You even sound childish for thinking of calling the police.

Ciao!

☣ ☠
Re: ... Thread closed by J2381: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
deckoy:

first thing first, you're being a lil b1tch, while you obliged to report criminal activities (even if it's homosexuality) the thought of you reporting her because she ditched you is repulsive and hypocritical. It makes you a sorry loser and a no gooder. So my advice to you is move on, there are lots of girls around for you to drool over one. Believe me, it's not worth it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... Thread closed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
So she dumped you for a pussy? You must suck at it. LMAO. grin
Re: ... Thread closed by UDUJ(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ah pussy is better than fugly dick grin grin

Lesbian spotted cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Warning Signs / How Does Girls Perceive It When Guys Sends them An .....? / “I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex” – Nigerian Plus Size Vlogger, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.