Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse (418 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse by ExAngel007(f): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
A man had recounted the shocking story of a mother who confessed to being responsible for placing a curse on her daughter's womb.
Michael Ose George-Ukhuegbe, a Nigerian living in London, said his colleague at work told him a woman was planning to travel to Israel for pilgrimage but before her trip, her pastor prophesied that she won't return alive if she doesnt confess the evil she's done. She then called her daughter who lives in London and began confessing that she placed a curse on her womb.
The mother said asides placing a curse on her daughter's womb, she also used other forms of charms on her. Read the story below as told by Michael Ose.

Re: Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
SMH
Re: Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Hmmm what a scary and strange life..
Well i believe no man can place a curse on me,, not even my own parents..
That is my 100% belief..
with God on my side,, I'm covered for life..
Re: Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2018
That is why they say never trust people whose name starts with; A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z..
Re: Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2018
cool

We all know that a lot of religious ppol are hypocrites & that woman is juz of them..

1 Like

Re: Mother Confesses To Daughter That She's Responsible For Placing A Curse by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Reason why I say not all women who gave birth are mothers..

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Teenage Marriage Isn't Recommended / Firm Up Your Breasts Naturally With This Amazing Breast Care Kit. / When A Woman Settles Down With A Homosexual Man, That's The Beginning Of The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.