Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

When A Woman Settles Down With A Homosexual Man, That's The Beginning Of The End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Settles Down With A Homosexual Man, That's The Beginning Of The End (422 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / I Think I Would Have Been A Homosexual / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Settles Down With A Homosexual Man, That's The Beginning Of The End by smilek(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
When a Woman settles down with a Homosexual Man, that's the beginning of the end for her.

Social media has educated a lot of us in many ways than the four walls of a University could ever do. I can recall making a long post highlighting the dangers of legalizing same sex marriage, I was all over the place condemning gay activities as though I was directly affected by their sexual orientation. It took the intervention of friends here on FB for me to realise that I was killing my self over nothing.

What is my business with what a man does with himself behind closed doors? Even if they decide to make out in public, how does that reduce my wages or lifespan? I heard the word 'Homophobia' firstly here on Facebook. It took thorough tutoring and calming or nerves for me to realise that people don't choose their orientation, and even if they did, as long as they are consenting adults, then its their choice and I have no power whatsoever over their decision and no justification to condemn them. However, I hold an exclusive right to feel irritated and repugnant by the mere thought of their sexual activities. I am also not to be guilt tripped for feeling so.

It is a crime, for you a Homosexual man to take a bride!!!!

How dare you? That's an unforgivable emotional treason. You cajole an unsuspecting young female who had no prior knowledge of your sexual orientation into a marriage that is totally bereft of love, sex, affection or understanding. How do you sleep at night? Whatever happened to your emotions?

Nowadays, women are in all the pharmaceutical stores in Nigeria looking for drugs to help correct their husband's erectile dysfunction completely oblivious that these same men get the best of erection when they come in contact with people of the same sex. It is heartbreaking to hear tales of young women who are married to Gay men especially when they are yet to know that he is.

Moreover, some women realise that they are married to the wrong person, but how do they go about telling friends and relatives that their husband is Gay? They'll become the topic of the day. They will be shamed and laughed at. They will be asked to go pray and fast, perhaps, it is a spiritual sontin.

I think the LGBT rights should be legalized world wide so that people can conveniently pick their struggle without suffering any form of stigmatization or shaming. So that people can at least live their lives without endangering that of others.

Someone confided in me with her story and told me to post and do one of those 'Dear Amanda' things, but I told her I was sorry for her experience but declined to post such. Women need to be awake at this point. Make sure you are marrying someone you know well enough.

Marrying a straight someone that you love still has its fair share of palaver let alone Marrying a Gay person.
Re: When A Woman Settles Down With A Homosexual Man, That's The Beginning Of The End by angelicdove(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am in search of a female companion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday. Show Me Some Love Ladies And Gentleman / Is He Worth The Hustle? 9 Vital Qualities To Look Out For In Your Partner / Video: Nursery 3 Pupil Dancing Shaku Shaku,he Killed It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.